Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART III

Yes, you can do the photoshoot with a "smaller" package and have the pictures added to your Photopass. That's what we've done the last 2 times. Also, the MK BBB has appointments prior to 9 am. DD has had the 8:05 on her 2 visits and I just made an 8:00 for February. I don't know about the DTD location. The 1st time, we took her dress and she changed there. The 2nd time, we had her in her dress when we left the hotel and that's what I would suggest. I'd also suggest having a change of clothes unless your princess normally walks around in dress up clothes all day at home. (I don't know if that's been suggested or not.) Also, 1/2 thru the day, DD's face jewel came off and we just went back and they replaced it for her, so if it happens to you, you know that's an option. :)

How long did your 8:05 appt take? I got an 8:10 appt in Dec for 2 girls and an 8:30 appt for a boy and girl. Just trying to get an idea of what we should expect. We are planning on the smaller package right now. We will also go with dresses on already so we don't lose any extra time.Thanks!!

delilah18 Here are the pictures from when my son did the knights package in October 2010

Before:

During

After - you can see the sword and thickness of shield

Mickey on the back of his head - and dopey eyes

sorry they are so big, not sure how to make smaller....

do they still offer an AP discount? do you make an appt for the photo shoot or just go wait in line?
thanks. we are supposed to do this today, we haven't done it in a few years.

Okay I know this has been asked and answered already but... if I am understanding this right, if I buy the photo pass plus I can have pictures taken at the BBB in magic kingdom (the photo shoot) and have them added to the card? Right now I am in the air as whether I want to spend the extra money on the plus but if I am able to add these pictures then it may be worth it.

Okay I know this has been asked and answered already but... if I am understanding this right, if I buy the photo pass plus I can have pictures taken at the BBB in magic kingdom (the photo shoot) and have them added to the card? Right now I am in the air as whether I want to spend the extra money on the plus but if I am able to add these pictures then it may be worth it.
From the Facebook page
Q. Are images captured at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique included with my Disney PhotoPass+ purchase?

R. Photos captured during a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformation will be scanned to your Disney PhotoPass+ card for no additional charge. Please note that you will not receive prints but your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique images will be included in your Disney PhotoCD.

From the Facebook page

R. Photos captured during a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformation will be scanned to your Disney PhotoPass+ card for no additional charge. Please note that you will not receive prints but your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique images will be included in your Disney PhotoCD.

Thank you, are the photos taken during the photoshoot added to this or is it just the pictures that are taken while the hair is being done? Because I know that I can have the pictures of her hair being done added to my card (I have done this in the past) but have always opted out of having the photoshoot session because of the cost. Thanks again!

Is there a description somewhere of the 4 types of hairstyles?
•Fairytale Princess
•Disney Diva
•Pop Princess
•Color Star

They didn't describe them on the WDW website.

Quick questions about the knight package
Does anyone have pics of this?
What are sword and shield made of and are they heavy for a 3 year old?
Can you buy a knight costume there?
Thank you can't find very much info about this package

Thanks Dittz for the pictures. I had the same questions. My 6 year old is going to be getting this package and at least now I was able to show him what the hair looked like. :goodvibes

We have an appt at 1115am on Jan 21st. Was hoping for an earlier time but this was the first available at the Castle in MK for this day. I am going to keep checking to see if an earlier time becomes available. Also MK has EMH hours that morning so I was thinking about going over at 8am and seeing if they will take us early. It's worth it to try but I am happy to have an appt for 1115am, at least it is still in the morning. We are eating in the castle that night so I am happy to just have the appt. MY DS will be getting the Knight Package and my DD will be getting the crown package. She wants to be Ariel for Halloween so I am going to splurge and buy the Disney Costume for her and then she can just wear that one for her BBB appt. :love:

Please can someone direct me to the CURRENT BBB Dress styles? I have searched for days to no avail. Particulary, I need to see the CURRENT Belle dress. If it is a photo on your DD, all the better. I don't know if I should buy a dress on line before we go or order the current BBB one before we leave. :confused3. We are going in November. Thanks so much.

Please can someone direct me to the CURRENT BBB Dress styles? I have searched for days to no avail. Particulary, I need to see the CURRENT Belle dress. If it is a photo on your DD, all the better. I don't know if I should buy a dress on line before we go or order the current BBB one before we leave. :confused3. We are going in November. Thanks so much.

I'm dying to see the dresses before we leave in 11 days!

Me too!! My parents are getting my girls halloween costumes down there in the next week or so and I am dying to know what the park costumes look like! I know they are different than the ones that you get at Disney Store. When I get my girls costumes (Tinkerbell and Belle) I will try to figure out how to post pictures of them!

Me too!! My parents are getting my girls halloween costumes down there in the next week or so and I am dying to know what the park costumes look like! I know they are different than the ones that you get at Disney Store. When I get my girls costumes (Tinkerbell and Belle) I will try to figure out how to post pictures of them!

For those of you wanting to check out the dress styles go to this thread:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

OneTreeHillAddict has all the dresses on her thread. I think her daughter is wearing all the dresses so you can actually see what they look like on a person. Enjoy!!

The thread is still active so you can still get good info and Disers post pics of the dresses they get at BBB throughout the thread

For those of you wanting to check out the dress styles go to this thread:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique ~ ALL you need to know + Tons of Pix ~ Updated 10/2012

OneTreeHillAddict has all the dresses on her thread. I think her daughter is wearing all the dresses so you can actually see what they look like on a person. Enjoy!!

The thread is still active so you can still get good info and Disers post pics of the dresses they get at BBB throughout the thread

:)Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunatley I know the Belle dress currently being sold at BBB has been updated since this thread post...it was updated spring 2013.... Does anyone have a photo of the NEW Belle dress? Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

:)Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunatley I know the Belle dress currently being sold at BBB has been updated since this thread post...it was updated spring 2013.... Does anyone have a photo of the NEW Belle dress? Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

I will have a picture within the next few weeks!

Thank you, are the photos taken during the photoshoot added to this or is it just the pictures that are taken while the hair is being done? Because I know that I can have the pictures of her hair being done added to my card (I have done this in the past) but have always opted out of having the photoshoot session because of the cost. Thanks again!

It's both the photos taken during the makeover and the photos taken during the photoshoot. I have had this done twice. You get every picture the photographer takes added to your card and you can add the borders and such after you get home like the other pictures on your card. It's a real bargain considering the cost of the printed photos and the fact that you can add borders to make different pictures. After edits I ended up with about 30 each time and I know some people end up with more.

It's both the photos taken during the makeover and the photos taken during the photoshoot. I have had this done twice. You get every picture the photographer takes added to your card and you can add the borders and such after you get home like the other pictures on your card. It's a real bargain considering the cost of the printed photos and the fact that you can add borders to make different pictures. After edits I ended up with about 30 each time and I know some people end up with more.

Awesome that is great to know, I will definately get the plus now. Another question though... where do I go to get the photo shoot done and do I need to make an appointment? Sorry this will be the first time I do the shoot and the first time at BBB in the MK. Thanks again!

Awesome that is great to know, I will definately get the plus now. Another question though... where do I go to get the photo shoot done and do I need to make an appointment? Sorry this will be the first time I do the shoot and the first time at BBB in the MK. Thanks again!

Actually if you are considering upgrading to Photopass plus just for that photoshoot, you should know I had regular photopass. I had this done in June 2012 and June 2013.

Since you are getting your makeover at Magic Kingdom, just walk across the walk-way to Castle Couture. It’s the Disney Princess gift shop. Princess wear on steroids you can’t miss it. There is an area in the back where they take the pictures. Actually the store has two entrances and if you walk into the store through the back, you'll be right there. You don’t need an appointment. Most just go over right after the makeover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter