Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART III

Is Aurora still an option at BBB? That is all my DD has asked for for Christmas and I have looked at disneystore.com to pre-order it but don't see it. We will get it while we are there if it is available.

Youngest will be barely under 3 next year, but already has very long hair and would enjoy doing this with her older sisters. Can i just tell them she is 3, or will MDE/Magic bands give me away?
BBB is no linked to MB/MDE/MM+. It's a call-in reservation. You can give them your resort reservation number for ease of not having to give them all your name/address/etc but as for the child they just ask first name/age. They don't link that child to anything. The age is more of a suggestion and they want a child who is old enough to sit still in the chair to get the process done. You will be fine. Just say your child is 3 and don't think twice about it.

The age is more of a suggestion and they want a child who is old enough to sit still in the chair to get the process done.

Actually, the age is supposed to be very strictly enforced, it's not just a "suggestion". It's because the cosmetic products they use (and virtually all cosmetic products really) are only officially approved for use on individuals age 3 and up. Disney is following that age limit to reduce the chances of someone winning a lawsuit against them for some adverse reaction a child may have to a product.

Realistically, there's no difference in the chance of a reaction just because a child turns 3, and I'm sure most kids of any age would be fine in that regard. But that's why the limit is there.

Just a word of caution if you try to take a two year old - she might be asked how old she is. I don't know if they deliberately ask younger children that, or if it was just conversational, but my three year old was asked when we went to the Pirate's League. If that happens, you might have an uncomfortable situation on your hands.

Just a word of caution if you try to take a two year old - she might be asked how old she is. I don't know if they deliberately ask younger children that, or if it was just conversational, but my three year old was asked when we went to the Pirate's League. If that happens, you might have an uncomfortable situation on your hands.

My daughter is asked every time, I think it's part of their "routine" with the kids. At BBB & Pirate league.

Is Aurora still an option at BBB? That is all my DD has asked for for Christmas and I have looked at disneystore.com to pre-order it but don't see it. We will get it while we are there if it is available.

You should be fine unless it is a really unpopular size she needs. There are a number of places to purchase it before hand and a number of places to purchase it while you are there.

Not sure if you have ever shopped on ebay; but, I put in "Aurora Princess dress" on ebay and narrowed it down to “new” and here is what came up.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sac...ss+dress&_dcat=80914&rt=nc&LH_ItemCondition=3

Does anyone have any recent pics of their little princess in the current Belle dress from the Parks?

Our trip isn't until Sept 2015, We will likely go during the second week of September but I was just wondering...

1. We can book BBB at the 180 Day mark correct?

2. If booking 180 days out...How hard do you think it would be to get 3 appointments at MK at the same time? (Ideally we would want all three to have the first appointments of the day.. or as close together as possible)

3. Which would you attempt to book first BBB or CRT late breakfast?

No, they will not waiver at all on the age limit of 3+ for makeovers. When we were there this past fall, my daughter was just shy of 3 years by a month. They wouldn't let her do it.

Our trip isn't until Sept 2015, We will likely go during the second week of September but I was just wondering...

1. We can book BBB at the 180 Day mark correct?

2. If booking 180 days out...How hard do you think it would be to get 3 appointments at MK at the same time? (Ideally we would want all three to have the first appointments of the day.. or as close together as possible)

3. Which would you attempt to book first BBB or CRT late breakfast?

1. You can book BBB at 180 + 10.

2. I booked the 180 + 10 and got 3 appointments at 8:05 in June.

3. If you want before park opening at MK, I would do BBB first and then CRT. We did the same thing and had no problem getting a 10:00 (the time we wanted) CRT the day we have BBB.

1. You can book BBB at 180 + 10.

2. I booked the 180 + 10 and got 3 appointments at 8:05 in June.

3. If you want before park opening at MK, I would do BBB first and then CRT. We did the same thing and had no problem getting a 10:00 (the time we wanted) CRT the day we have BBB.

Thanks!! That's very helpful and makes me feel better.

These are pics from August/2013 at BBB in MK

1004696_10151775182081346_387607482_n.jpg

1148893_10151775181966346_500523274_n.jpg

531846_10151775182136346_1338547516_n.jpg

526291_10151775182551346_1472871223_n.jpg

971418_10151775184241346_1994552463_n.jpg

1016738_10151775182196346_929386164_n.jpg

998742_10151775182316346_472176537_n.jpg

625474_10151775184386346_236133801_n.jpg

Thanks!! That's very helpful and makes me feel better.
You can book your dining on the website an hour earlier than when the phone lines open to start taking the BBB appointments. Online dining reservations start at 6am Eastern time and phone reservations start at 7am Eastern time. CRT was my first ressie I made for our 7 day trip. When I called to make our BBB appointments, I was able to get two seperate appointments 5 minutes apart for four girls. HTH!

-Bumping-
I have done BBB at MK but want to do it at DtD this next trip, are the pictures at The BBB at Downtown the same as MK? I have been searching and can't find any photos thanks!:thumbsup2

For the Castle package, which accessories are currently included with the gown? Do the accessories have to match the princess gown that is chosen or could they be from a different princess?

I'm wondering if it is possible to just buy the hair piece... We don't want the whole package but would like to replace my daughters tatty hair from our 2012 trip.

I thought I would share some of our BBB pictures of my daughter from our trip in June.

IMG_1541.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1543.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1546.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

We went to the Downtown Disney location in the morning. That evening, we had dinner at 1900 Park Fare. We did these things on a non park day so we could use park time for other things. My daughter was four at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter