Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ PART III

Mt daughter is a little hard to fit for clothes, so we are thinking of buying her a Princess costume this Halloween time so we can try it on and pack it to take with us on the trip in January. I assume it is okay to bring your own dress? It would definitely save money, too!

We also brought our own dress and changed in the dressing room. We got it cheaper at the Disney Store and it was (in our opinion) MUCH prettier! This time we are planning on bringing a custom made dress for dd and having her change there.

Can I just ask once more to be sure if a girl has super short hair where none can be pulled back can they just put in a clip or some pixie dust and the child still get made up? We're going in 2 weeks and I'm still worried dont want to disappoint anyone

They can work with the short hair. They have done little girls who were cancer survivors who didn't have any hair due to the treatments.

If you get the crown package can you add the photo shoot?

You can go and have the photos done no matter which package you get. It's just the crown package doesn't include printed photos. I always have photopass, so I have them add the photos to my card. That way I get them all.

So can DD get the Sophia package in the MK? It only says at DTD.

Also, what is the cost of it?

TIA!

Izzy has a 5:50 MK reservation for the Crown package. We have a 7:15 pm reservation for 1900. Is that enough time in between? The only other 1900 ADR I can get is for 8:05 pm.

Mt daughter is a little hard to fit for clothes, so we are thinking of buying her a Princess costume this Halloween time so we can try it on and pack it to take with us on the trip in January. I assume it is okay to bring your own dress? It would definitely save money, too!

Yes, you can bring your own dress. Many people do this if they want a different dress to the ones offered in the parks. Or if they need a specific size. Sometimes BBB runs out of the bigger sizes and it's better to bring the outfit, just in case :)

We brought a dress for our daughter in 2011 and we are also bringing a dress this September. She wanted to wear Cinderella's wedding dress to our dinner in Cinderella's castle and that is only available at the Disney Store. In 2011, she was able to change clothes in one of the dressing rooms.

Izzy has a 5:50 MK reservation for the Crown package. We have a 7:15 pm reservation for 1900. Is that enough time in between? The only other 1900 ADR I can get is for 8:05 pm.

I really wouldn't be comfortable with that timeline. That late in the day, BBB could easily be running behind. Add in potential delays on the monorail getting there and you have the makings of a stressful evening instead of the fun evening it should be.

8:05 doesn't sound great either, but it would at least leave more time. I would really just keep stalking BBB appointments and see if you can get something earlier in the day.

I agree with the PP. I don't think that is enough time to make it comfortable. Even if you did make it at that time, you would feel pressured which would ruin some of the fun. Of the two, I would prefer the 8:05pm reservation. That leaves you with plenty of time for BBB and you can take some photos with the castle, possibly even meet the Princesses at Town Square before headed to 1900?

That leaves you with plenty of time for BBB and you can take some photos with the castle, possibly even meet the Princesses at Town Square before headed to 1900?

Oohhhh!! Great plan! I'd watch FP return times and try to get a FP for the right time.

I really wouldn't be comfortable with that timeline. That late in the day, BBB could easily be running behind. Add in potential delays on the monorail getting there and you have the makings of a stressful evening instead of the fun evening it should be.

8:05 doesn't sound great either, but it would at least leave more time. I would really just keep stalking BBB appointments and see if you can get something earlier in the day.

I agree with the PP. I don't think that is enough time to make it comfortable. Even if you did make it at that time, you would feel pressured which would ruin some of the fun. Of the two, I would prefer the 8:05pm reservation. That leaves you with plenty of time for BBB and you can take some photos with the castle, possibly even meet the Princesses at Town Square before headed to 1900?

Oohhhh!! Great plan! I'd watch FP return times and try to get a FP for the right time.

Thanks all! It's a MVMCP night so not much can happen after the appointment. I'll call back at the 45 day mark and see if I can't get something a tad earlier and keep checking 1900 as well.

Thanks all! It's a MVMCP night so not much can happen after the appointment. I'll call back at the 45 day mark and see if I can't get something a tad earlier and keep checking 1900 as well.

:thumbsup2 That makes it a little more limited. Definately see if you can get an earlier appointment because you will want photos in front of the castle and with the Princesses would be great too :)

Am I correct that even though I'm getting one of the lower level packages (the one with just hair, makeup and nails), I can still take my daughter for a photoshoot? I have prepaid for a CD of all our photos, so I'd like to do that if possible....
Thanks!

Yes, you can do the photoshoot with a "smaller" package and have the pictures added to your Photopass. That's what we've done the last 2 times. Also, the MK BBB has appointments prior to 9 am. DD has had the 8:05 on her 2 visits and I just made an 8:00 for February. I don't know about the DTD location. The 1st time, we took her dress and she changed there. The 2nd time, we had her in her dress when we left the hotel and that's what I would suggest. I'd also suggest having a change of clothes unless your princess normally walks around in dress up clothes all day at home. (I don't know if that's been suggested or not.) Also, 1/2 thru the day, DD's face jewel came off and we just went back and they replaced it for her, so if it happens to you, you know that's an option. :)

Our DD asked to do BBB on our upcoming trip and I just called for an appointment. They told me that shoes aren't included in the castle package so either she had wrong info or the FAQ needs to be updated. She also said the Disney Visa credit card 10% discount isn't offered there.

So we're leaning towards buying the dress & shoes earlier in the week where we can get the 10% discount and then just doing the Coach package during the appointment. Either way it will still be fun!

Quick questions about the knight package
Does anyone have pics of this?
What are sword and shield made of and are they heavy for a 3 year old?
Can you buy a knight costume there?
Thank you can't find very much info about this package

Quick questions about the knight package
Does anyone have pics of this?
What are sword and shield made of and are they heavy for a 3 year old?
Can you buy a knight costume there?
Thank you can't find very much info about this package

The sword and shield are made of foam. They will be fine for a 3 year old (my son got it at 5). I can try and post some pics for you when I get to my computer. I don't remember seeing any knight costumes (we were there 3 years ago)

The hairstyle is basically lots of colored hair gel and spiking of their hair. They use 2 colors to make a Mickey on the back of their head. Beware tho, until it has completely dried the color rubs off (if you have your own car watch the seats) and you may see it faintly on their head for weeks. Even after a hair cut we could still see Mickey!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter