Best Way to Cure Disney Depression? Plan Another Trip! A Solo PTR *Updated 5/13 TR Link

TOMORROW!!
03278f04181e1abe11751a5495a699aa.jpg

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go! I am so excited, I can't even handle it. I can't believe that I will be in Disney World TOMORROW. How is that even possible!
image_zpsslo2znwd.jpg

I ended up deciding to pay the extra $12 and get the Early Bird Check In from Southwest. Which basically means they check me in automatically 36 hours before my flight. So I didn't have to check in at the 24 hour mark. It turned out to be a good decision because I was asked to help chaparone a field trip to see a play today and I was on a bus during my check in time. I got boarding position A38, which is pretty good!

And of course, my clutzyness had to kick in. During the field trip, on the way back to the bus I tripped and fell on the pavement. So my knee is all skinned up and kind of swollen. :scared: Just my luck. It doesn't really hurt anymore but I'm really hoping it won't bother me this week with all the walking. Fingers crossed!

I've spent the whole night doing last minute packing. But it was kind of nice to keep myself busy with Disney things. I even decided to paint my nails Mickey/Minnie style! They came out pretty cute.
image_zpsydgthbyw.jpg

image_zpszwrhvyhq.jpg

Ahhhh! That is so so exciting! I hope you have a fabulous time (which of course you will, it's Disney)! And have a magical birthday day :D

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go! I am so excited, I can't even handle it.
I love your luggage, it's adorable!! :cutie:

I got boarding position A38, which is pretty good!
That really IS pretty good! I've only used Southwest once, roundtrip from Jacksonville FL to San Francisco and back, but it was a GREAT experience, and I found that paying for the Early Bird Check-In was absolutely 100% worth it. :thumbsup2

And of course, my clutzyness had to kick in. During the field trip, on the way back to the bus I tripped and fell on the pavement. So my knee is all skinned up and kind of swollen. :scared: Just my luck. It doesn't really hurt anymore but I'm really hoping it won't bother me this week with all the walking. Fingers crossed!
Oh NOOOOOO! :crazy2: I hope it heals quick and doesn't effect your trip!

I even decided to paint my nails Mickey/Minnie style! They came out pretty cute.
SUPER cute! ::MinnieMo

I'm sure you're already WELL on your way, but I hope you have an absolutely WONDERFUL trip, Jess! :hyper: Thank you so much for sharing all of your plans with us, and I'm looking forward to the Trip Report, please let me know once you've started! :hug: "See Ya Real Soon!"

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed the send off but YAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have the absolute BEST time!!! :goodvibes

Your nails look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm a little behind ...

I love the pin book - it's a great idea and it came out really cute!

I know you're already at Disney by the time I'm writing this, so ... I hope you're having an amazing time!!

Hey everyone, I'm back! I had an amazingly wonderful, yet exhausting trip! I can't wait to tell you all about it! :goodvibes

Life has been a little busy the past few days, I was asked to be a long-term substitute and a take over a 4th/5th grade classroom for the rest of the year while their teacher is on maternity leave. I started that position the morning after I came back. It is very exciting, but also very overwhelming, so I've barely had a chance to breathe since I've been back.

I'm hoping to start a TR soon and I'll make sure to post a link here when I do!

So glad you're home safe and had a great time! Looking forward to reading about your adventures! :cutie:

Wonderful! I've been waiting to hear about your trip :D Glad it was awesome, and good luck with the new job!

Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!!! And a huge congrats on your new long-term role!!! :thumbsup2

It took longer than I planned, but I finally started my TR! I wanted to get all my memory maker photos edited first so I could use them in updates and that took way longer than I thought it would, mainly because I went a little edit crazy.

Here is the link!
With Every Passing Hour, I'm So Glad I Left my Tower!

I can't wait to tell you guys all about my trip! I hope you enjoy it!

Daily Plans - Saturday

My Birthday!!

I am going to start out my birthday with a relaxing breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe at 8:50. I’m going to request a window table so hopefully I can enjoy the wonderful views of the garden.
grand-floridian-cafe-00.jpg

I have fastpasses in Epcot so I will most likely be heading there next, although I am not opposed to canceling them all if I decide to do something else. I have a 10:30 fp for Soaring, 11:40 fp for Nemo, and a 12:40 fp for Figment. After those I have no idea what I’m going to do. I might stay in Epcot, or go to a different park, or maybe head to AoA for some pool time. Anything goes!

The only definite thing is that I will be in Magic Kingdom that night! I have no idea when I will get there, as long as I’m there in time for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes. But if you’ve read my PTR this far you probably could have guessed that. :laughing:
walt-disney-world-polynesian-resort-wishes.jpg

My mom’s friend (the one I’m splitting memory maker with) and her family are flying in on this day. They are going to spend the night at MK and asked if I wanted to grab dinner with them. So if I do make it to MK before dinner I will probably meet up with them.

The most important thing of this night is that Magic Kingdom is open until 2 am!! I am very excited about this and am planning on closing the park. :hyper:

You really shouldn't be using other peoples photos without permission and not even referencing who the photographer is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter