**BEST FRIENDS PET CARE KENNEL at DISNEY WORLD FAQ**

I'm planning on taking my Australian Retriever (Foster) there for his 2nd Birthday in May. Last year I took him to a Braves Game. He's a very social dog, and I booked him the VIP Villa... (The suites were all booked). I hope he gets enough interaction time while he's there. Does anyone recommend any add-ons that won't put me in the poor house? (This trip is just me and him heading to Disney for 4 days.. no one else could make it). :)

-Tom

I'm planning on taking my Australian Retriever (Foster) there for his 2nd Birthday in May. Last year I took him to a Braves Game. He's a very social dog, and I booked him the VIP Villa... (The suites were all booked). I hope he gets enough interaction time while he's there. Does anyone recommend any add-ons that won't put me in the poor house? (This trip is just me and him heading to Disney for 4 days.. no one else could make it). :)

-Tom

We added on "stay and play" which is four hours of continuous play time for an additional $11.00 a day. While we were there the hours were 1pm to 5pm.

i have a question! next year when we get married in disney, i will probably have to board my precious Baxter. all my doggy sitters will be attending the wedding. my mom (from another state) will have to board Chassis when she gets there. we will arrive and depart on separate dates. Will Chassis be able to stay with Baxter just for a few nights? We'll be there for 10 nights, she'll be there for 4. I assume they'll just add the charge for those days to his suite? they get along sooooo well--it'll be nice for him to have company!

We added on "stay and play" which is four hours of continuous play time for an additional $11.00 a day. While we were there the hours were 1pm to 5pm.

So for an additional $11 a day He'll be part of the play group, instead of sitting in his room watching TV? I think I'll add that. ;) He LOVES to play with other dogs. Since he's being groomed the last day, I guess I'll just add it to the first 3 days. Thanks for the Info!

-Tom

OK, we're going in July. Thoughts on this?
According to their website -

"During peak summer temperatures, however, to protect the dogs from the heat, the patio doors are opened four times during the day for access to the patio."

Indoor-Outdoor Suites -
"Bedrooms are 4’ x 4’ and 3’ x 4’. All bedrooms have a minimum of 3 feet of clearance. Patios are 3’ x 8’ and 4’ x 8’."

Indoor Suites -
"Suite sizes are 4’ x 7’ and 4’ x 8’."

It would seem since the indoor-outdoor suite patios are closed off most of the day in the summer the dogs would have more room in the indoor suites that are cheaper? Plus, they get an extra potty walk. Am I missing something here? I almost think we'd be better off getting the indoor suite in July and scheduling some playtime. Not too mention we'll visit her. Thoughts?

Indoor Boarding
Includes two potty walks.
Standard $37.00
Resort Guest $34.00

Indoor/Outdoor Boarding
Includes one potty walk.
Standard $40.00
Resort Guest $36.00

Wow, I don't see this listed on the website. Is this something special they're offering just now?

a la carte
Playgroup $15 for 30 min
Playtime $8 for 10 min
Cuddletime $8 for 10 min
Walk & Explore $8 for 10 min
Bottled Water $5 per day
Bedtime Story $6 per story
Ice Cream Break $4 each
Holiday Meal $5 each
Premium Bed $5 per day

i have a question! next year when we get married in disney, i will probably have to board my precious Baxter. all my doggy sitters will be attending the wedding. my mom (from another state) will have to board Chassis when she gets there. we will arrive and depart on separate dates. Will Chassis be able to stay with Baxter just for a few nights? We'll be there for 10 nights, she'll be there for 4. I assume they'll just add the charge for those days to his suite? they get along sooooo well--it'll be nice for him to have company!

Yes they can stay together Im sure, you will just have to make an extra ressie for his single nights alone. :)

Wow, I don't see this listed on the website. Is this something special they're offering just now?

a la carte
Playgroup $15 for 30 min
Playtime $8 for 10 min
Cuddletime $8 for 10 min
Bottled Water $5 per day
Ice Cream Break $4 each
Holiday Meal $5 each
Premium Bed $5 per day

It is listed on the activities and amenities page, no price though. I've called to schedule two more trips, and no one mentions the play and stay. The only reason that I know about it is because I asked when the dog park was closed for part of the day while we were there. Now, I request the extra play and stay upfront when booking.

The beginning of this thread has Play and stay listed at 22.00 for four hours. I have no idea why, but we only paid 11.00 while we were there. Could be because the park was closed during part of that time and we had no where to play with her. I hope I'm not in for a shock on my next trip when they tack 22.00 a day onto the cost of the villa.

The beginning of this thread has Play and stay listed at 22.00 for four hours. I have no idea why, but we only paid 11.00 while we were there. Could be because the park was closed during part of that time and we had no where to play with her. I hope I'm not in for a shock on my next trip when they tack 22.00 a day onto the cost of the villa.

Are you an AP or DVC member? They do give discounts for that. Unless the price has changed maybe? Anyone else that has paid this ?

I was told yesterday $2 off indoor suite for DVC or AP so that isn't even a 10% discount. So the stay and play would be a major deal if it's $11. Maybe you should shoot them an email?

*Please note: All rates are per pet, not per suite.

Dog Boarding
Indoor Boarding
Includes two potty walks.
Standard $37.00
Resort Guest $34.00

Indoor/Outdoor Boarding
Includes one potty walk.
Standard $40.00
Resort Guest $36.00

Vacation Villas
Includes one potty walk, playgroup, a flat screen TV & a turndown biscuit.
Standard $59.00
Resort Guest $53.00

VIP Luxury Suites
Includes two potty walks, two playgroups, a flat screen TV, webcam,
bedtime story and a Go Home Fresh bath*
Standard $76.00
Resort Guest $69.00
*Go Home Fresh Bath requires a minimum 3 paid overnight
boarding stay and is limited to one pet in suite. Haircuts are extra.

a la carte
Playgroup $15 for 30 min
Playtime $8 for 10 min
Cuddletime $8 for 10 min
Bottled Water $5 per day
Ice Cream Break $4 each
Holiday Meal $5 each
Premium Bed $5 per day

*2nd and 3rd dogs sharing overnight Standard suite will receive 30% off
**2nd and 3rd dogs sharing overnight Villa or Luxury suite will receieve 50% off

Cat Boarding
Cats - Two Level Condo
Standard $23.00
Resort Guest $21.00

Cats - Four Level Condo
Standard $32.00
Resort Guest $30.00

a la carte

Playtime $8 each
Cookies & Milk $3 each
Tuna on a Ritz $3 each
Activity Toy $3 per day
Deluxe Kitty Bed $5 per day

*2nd and 3rd cats sharing overnight two-level condo will receive 30% off.
*2nd and 3rd cats sharing overnight four-level condo will receive 50% off.

Pocket Pets
Standard Resort Guest
Small $12 $10
Medium $16 $14
Large $20 $18
X Large $23 $21

Daycare
Up to 6 Hours Over 6 Hours
Indoor $16 $27
Indoor/Outdoor $18 $30
Vacation Villas $30 $53
VIP $46 $69
Cats - Two Level $15 $18
Cats - Four Level $21 $26

*2nd and 3rd dogs sharing a standard suite for Daycare will receive 20% off.
**2nd and 3rd dogs sharing a Villa or VIP suite for Daycare will recieve 50% off.
***2nd and 3rd cats sharing a condo for Daycare will recieve 20% off.

Daycamp
Full Day $27

Value Point Packages (1pt = 1visit)

5 Point Packages $125

20 Point Packages $480

I dont see anything about the play and stay for 22.00:confused3

We are DVC members, but I doubt that would be a 50% discount.

This was taken from the second post, page 1 of this thread:

A LA CARTE FOR DOGS

Play and stay 22.00 for 4 hours
Playgroup 15.00 for 30 minutes
Playtime 8.00 for 10 minutes
Cuddletime 8.00 for 10 minutes
Walk & Explore 8.00 for 10 minutes
Bottled Water 5.00 per day
Bedtime Story 6.00 per stay
Ice Cream Break 4.00 each
Holiday Meal 5.00 each
Premium Bed 5.00 per day

A LA CARTE FOR DOGS

Ok, i got the prices on the 1st page of this thread from a pamphlet last year at the grand opening, and those prices on the post above from the BFPC website. So, i have sent an email to the manager to see if I can get an accurate price. Maybe they have lowered the price!!! I will keep you posted as soon as i get a reply!

A LA CARTE FOR DOGS

Ok, i got the prices on the 1st page of this thread from a pamphlet last year at the grand opening, and those prices on the post above from the BFPC website. So, i have sent an email to the manager to see if I can get an accurate price. Maybe they have lowered the price!!! I will keep you posted as soon as i get a reply!

Lemme know when you hear back on this. If it's $11/day I'll add it to Riley's 12-night reservation in September. :goodvibes

Maybe some extra cuddle time or an ice cream treat?

No, it was definitely stay and play. Like I said, maybe they gave us a break because the dog park was closed that day, and the sprinklers were broken during our whole stay.

No, it was definitely stay and play. Like I said, maybe they gave us a break because the dog park was closed that day, and the sprinklers were broken during our whole stay.

no, i was referring to anything extra you could add to your dogs stay! :)

SEE NEXT POST WHERE I MADE A CORRECTION.....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter