Best Deluxe at Christmas time?

are therre ever any ap rates over the christmas holiddays. or should i go ahead and book what i want now so that i am guaranteed my choice of resort...it IS CHRISTMAS afterall! so i want it to be perfect! and if we have to pay rack rate then so be it!:santa:

If you want to get in there at ALL, book NOW!!! It may already be sold out. (And no, usually Disney doesn't have to give out discounts for the holidays, the place sells out at full price every year).

WL gets my vote! The huge Christmas tree sitting near the big fireplace in the lobby was just amazing! We did visit the other deluxe resorts and was really surprised at the gingerbread house at GF. This year we're going to give AKL a try for our trip in Dec. I have some pics from Dec 2005 trip of WL in it's Christmas decorations on the homepage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter