Because everyone around me is sick of hearing about Disney!Our Oct 15 PTR update 8/17

Today's countdown: 61 Days!
Life is busy and last week was a horrible week for me due to personal reasons but tonight is FP+ day and online check in for the first part of our trip. I have to go to work but I think my head will be full thinking about changes at all. I am so happy the trip is coming! Day 3 plans will take place at Hollywood studios. Honestly, I have been totally disappointed with all the closings that I am not sure we will be here a whole day but I am excited for the lands to come that were announced this weekend so I suppose things have to close but feels like nothing will be there. So basically today's plan is get there early sign up for jedi training academy. FP+ toy story mania, star tours, and i really do not care about the last one. I was just going to do lights motor action because my DS hasn't seen it except for when he was a baby and now I wish last year we would have stopped by. So my only other must do beauty and the beast. It is my favorite show of all of Walt Disney world! sorry for the short update but my DS is on his game and it is almost time to go to school.
Here are some pics from HS 2013
2013-09-13 13.22.15.jpg 2013-09-13 13.24.14.jpg 2013-09-13 13.26.45.jpg 2013-09-13 13.32.31.jpg 2013-09-13 13.33.48-1 (1).jpg 2013-09-13 13.49.09.jpg

Today's countdown: 61 Days!
Life is busy and last week was a horrible week for me due to personal reasons but tonight is FP+ day and online check in for the first part of our trip. I have to go to work but I think my head will be full thinking about changes at all. I am so happy the trip is coming! Day 3 plans will take place at Hollywood studios. Honestly, I have been totally disappointed with all the closings that I am not sure we will be here a whole day but I am excited for the lands to come that were announced this weekend so I suppose things have to close but feels like nothing will be there. So basically today's plan is get there early sign up for jedi training academy. FP+ toy story mania, star tours, and i really do not care about the last one. I was just going to do lights motor action because my DS hasn't seen it except for when he was a baby and now I wish last year we would have stopped by. So my only other must do beauty and the beast. It is my favorite show of all of Walt Disney world! sorry for the short update but my DS is on his game and it is almost time to go to school.
Here are some pics from HS 2013
View attachment 116634 View attachment 116635 View attachment 116636 View attachment 116637 View attachment 116638 View attachment 116639
Are you getting excited?

Can your all a bit about how you purchased Disney vacation club?
well i did resale through DVC resale market. I found a contract that i wanted and contacted them about purchase. They were very nice and really helped me. I chose to pay what the contract asked for. If you want to bid lower then you have to wait for a counter offer. Since I decide to pay what was asked they sent the paperwork to me and i sent the down payment. which was 10%? the whole process took months because they send the contract to Disney and for 30-45 days Disney can deiced to purchase the contract. If not then it is yours. They call it ROFR. Check on the DVC board on here. It is extremely helpful.

Today's countdown: 3 days
So i realize I am horrible but life gets busy as it has for me! This trip could not have come at a better time! I really need it!! So sorry i stopped with my plans but we are leaving Saturday. I am packed and trying to finish a costume. I have never done anything homemade so its nor pretty but it will due. Follow me on instagram @devynsdisneymom for all my pics!

Hello! So I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas! Im not doing a trip report but I just finished this video. I'm not an editor or really good at it but I enjoy seeing all our memories!

Looks like you had an amazing time. I see u have several more trips lined up. Very nice.

Awesome Awesome - we loved your video :) Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! How did you like BLT? I see you're thinking of the Dream next Sept? We just booked for next October. Thanks for sharing your video. I loved following along during your planning!!!

Awesome Awesome - we loved your video :) Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! How did you like BLT? I see you're thinking of the Dream next Sept? We just booked for next October. Thanks for sharing your video. I loved following along during your planning!!!

We are actually not doing the cruise. We upgraded to Annual passes so we will be going back to WDW September 8-13th for his 7th birthday. I hope to do another Disney cruise someday but the prices are out of control for me!

I just had the opportunity to watch your video and it is awesome! I am torn over which of your trip videos is my favorite :laughing:Thank you for sharing your memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter