Because everyone around me is sick of hearing about Disney!Our Oct 15 PTR update 8/17

TODAYS COUNTDOWN: 99 DAYS!
ITS THE DOUBLE DIGIT COUNTDOWN!!!
:cool1::cool1::cheer2::banana::thumbsup2:bounce::hyper::cool1::cool1:

I am so excited!! So at 99 days I have purchased our MNSSHP! We are going Tuesday October 20th! We missed it last year whole we were there so I am really excited to go. The prices hit me hard though! even with my DVC discount! Oh yeah! DVC!!
Also at 99 i have got some things set aside for our trip!
First is this bookbag!

108558-be3349218eef0338eaf855547f36681f.jpg

I saw this bookbag in the world a few years back, I came back and it was gone! I found one and knew i had to get it! I am also going back to school for another degree so it will be useful!

Next is this cars light up toy that I found at the goodwill for one dollar!
108559-a6b4b02a422cb57aba80de432653cde1.jpg

It works great and its 15 dollars cheaper than if we would have got it in

Disney!

Here is my new Disney Vera tote bag already packed with beach towels for the pool!

108562-1ab182e880031db547c27d752f42fadb.jpg

Yes already packed!

We also have some mickey wipes from target, an over the door shoe organizer and storage box for organization in the room!

108564-0e3de5eac0c2ec796b0c542e3a6741f8.jpg

108566-8f4b56431b335f8dd27078a8937f7039.jpg

108565-c387f4db86e667af3e6d0b735dc16450.jpg

next I will share my daily plans with you!

ok sing with me!!!

99 days until Disney world
99 days until Disney!
you take one down pass it around

98 days until Disney tomorrow!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2855.JPG
    IMG_2855.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2857.JPG
    IMG_2857.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2858.JPG
    IMG_2858.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2861.JPG
    IMG_2861.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2862.JPG
    IMG_2862.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2863.JPG
    IMG_2863.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm following this like crazy! I will be you in about a year so I want to know everything!

Ooh, Disney shopping :love:

We have that same WDW backpack! We got it during our 2011 trip from either a gift shop at AK or the one at AS Music as part of one of those deals when you spend a certain amount of $ then get a WDW backpack or duffel bag for $10 (or something like that :laughing:). And ya definitely can't pass up a deal on a light up toy!:thumbsup2

I found your PTR! So excited to read about your plans. Not only will we more than likely be at the party on the 20th (I am holding off on buying tickets just yet because that would be the only totally nonrefundable thing should anything happen and we'd need to cancel or change our dates), but we have an 8:20 breakfast at Crystal Palace on the 24th! That will be DS's 5th birthday, so we are keeping our tradition going. :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm following this like crazy! I will be you in about a year so I want to know everything!
I have been planning this since our last trip a year ago! I know exactly how you feel!!:woohoo:

I'm following too.

YAH! thank you for joining me!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Ooh, Disney shopping :love:

We have that same WDW backpack! We got it during our 2011 trip from either a gift shop at AK or the one at AS Music as part of one of those deals when you spend a certain amount of $ then get a WDW backpack or duffel bag for $10 (or something like that :laughing:). And ya definitely can't pass up a deal on a light up toy!:thumbsup2

Love Disney shopping!!! it is the best!!:goodvibes:thumbsup2 I remember seeing that bookbag and wanting it! I was so happy to get it! The light up toy was such a good deal I could not pass it up! I also know on his last trip he had his birthday gift cards and he got two light up toys so we will be prepared this time!

I found your PTR! So excited to read about your plans. Not only will we more than likely be at the party on the 20th (I am holding off on buying tickets just yet because that would be the only totally nonrefundable thing should anything happen and we'd need to cancel or change our dates), but we have an 8:20 breakfast at Crystal Palace on the 24th! That will be DS's 5th birthday, so we are keeping our tradition going. :) CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hi K!!! so glad you are here! I am so excited that we will be in the world at the same time and how crazy is that we will be at the crystal palace the same day and morning! I cannot believe Paxton is turning five this year and I do remember that you all have went on his birthday like almost every year! so excited:banana: only 95 more days!!!!!

How exciting for MNSSHP - we're going on that Sunday before - I can't wait!!!!

I looooove Disney shopping - you got some great stuff!!! Can't believe the trip is coming up so quick!!!!

any updates?
i am coming up on day 7 of a 9 day 12 hour shift so not till this weekend! So exited for a day off!!

How exciting for MNSSHP - we're going on that Sunday before - I can't wait!!!!

I looooove Disney shopping - you got some great stuff!!! Can't believe the trip is coming up so quick!!!!

I am excited too but I really need to get working on costumes. my DS was buzz last year.I got the costume on clearance at disneystore and it was big so hopefully it will fit ok this year.

Life Update
Before I started my day one plans that will surely change I wanted to give a little life update. As you all know I am pretty busy! Two jobs plus a single mom all while trying to have a new relationship which has turned out to be pretty good so far. Someone who respects me and my time but we are not going to get into it. Two big things happened just last week. On Friday my lovely had his first day of kindergarten! You heard that here in Georgia we already started school! In July! My child wanted a mohawk and got one. Here are my two favorite pics! I apologize because I am one of those moms that makes the signs. IMG_3135.JPG IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

Then I got these lovely things in the mail! Disney dollars. They are so cute, I think it will be hard for me to spend them!

IMG_3111.JPG

Then with the first day of school done on Friday, someone here had his very first football practice on Saturday. It is a training league with 5 and 6 year old boys. They look so cute and I am really excited. So far my DS has done karate, basketball, baseball, now football. he wants to do soccer so we will try that next year. My goal is to let him try out all the sports and then he can pick 2 that he really wants to play. So far he loves basketball and karate the most. I look forward to see him having fun and eventually picking some sports he really likes!

IMG_3113.JPG IMG_3183.JPG IMG_3173.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3175.JPG
    IMG_3175.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
Today's countdown: 75 Days

So here we are with daily plans. We are down October 17-25 staying at pop before moving over to Bay lake tower! Al though we rented points to stay there, You all who have been around now that we recently became DVC members so to say I am excited is a understatement!

Here we go!
Day one is a travel day/MK DAY!
Yes you heard that correctly after an 8 hour drive in the car we are going to head over to mk that afternoon. Although we are a short distance we haven't drove to Disney in a few years except for the three trips I took when we lived three hours away in southeast Georgia! We like the idea of not driving but we also know that it is much cheaper to drive and driving allowed us to stay two extra nights! Yah us!

I am setting my alarm for 3:30am!! yes! Everything will be if it isnt already packed and loaded in the car the night before! So all we have to do is get up, and get the lat few things and go at 4am. The boys will still be in there pajamas. They should sleep until about 7am! According to google maps, our drive without traffic is 6 hours and 26 minutes or 435 miles from our drive way to Pop century. Traffic is unpredictable but because I am who I am, i will add an hour and round it up so say 8 hours. I have made the drive on my own a few times with only stopping for gas but we have kids and need bathroom breaks but there will be two drivers instead of one so Yah!! So that is a 12 noon arrival time before we see this site!

download (22).jpg

not the best photo

and this....

download (13).jpg

knowing me I will want to stop at the character outlet on vineland to see what I can get before stopping on Disney property! So we will say a 2pm arrival and pray that our room is ready so we can have an hour rest. were we can hopefully see this site by 4pm.

download (20).jpg

There is nothing like seeing the castle on the first day! Our main goal for this day is one land!

download (18).jpg
Adventureland!!

I plan on scheduling a fastpass for Jungle cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean while taking a fly on the magic carpets on standby!
Someone really enjoys this ride!
download (19).jpg

Dinner will be at Casey's corner! I have been dying to get here! I mean the hot dogs just taste better here. In fact all the food taste better in Disney period!!

I am not sure what the next fastpass will be but im going to try all MK days for The mine train and Anna and elsa meet so If i just happen to be lucky enough to get one of those on the first day, we are good! Depending on how everyone feels we may stay for the parade!
download (21).jpg

If not that is OK. I really love spectromagic more than anything. I'm sad it is gone and we have seen this parade a few times so it is no biggie. We may need to turn in early and rest for the next full day at AK after this very long day!

Attachments

• download (14).jpg
    download (14).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
  • download (16).jpg
    download (16).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • download (17).jpg
    download (17).jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
Wow, your DH is such a big boy and adorable. Your plans for your trip are also amazing!!!

Today's countdown: 72 days!
Day 2
Our first full Disney day will be

download (24).jpg

Disney's Animal Kingdom. Sorry for the horrible picture. I just do not have any because we have skipped AK for the last two trips! Yes you heard that! I haven't been since 2013 and I actually like AK so I am really happy. So happy that I am planning a whole day here!

Starting our day in Dinoland at rope drop to hit up Dinosaur and triceratop spin! Primeval will be under refurbishment I just found out yesterday!:guilty: Then if time allows, we will sign up for wilderness explorers and meet Russel and dug themselves!

Then at 10:15 we have our 1st ADR at Tusker house! we have never been here!

After breakfast we will pop over at 11:30 to my favorite show starting at 12.

download (25).jpg

The festival of the lion king!
I am sure it has nothing to do with this sexiness!
CAN I SAY THAT HERE???
:love:

download (26).jpg

I hope the cast hasn't changed!:sad2:

then we will head over to the safari. Using a FP+ . I am hoping to book them as follows.
Safari 12 - 1 riding at 12:30
Kali river rapids 1 - 2
Expedition Everest 2-3
and unless things change there is a good chance I will ride this alone. DS says he will ride but changes his mind.

Then playing the rest of the day by ear. Doing the wilderness explorers and riding the train since the one in MK is closed during our entire stay! :sad:

My train obsessed son will not be happy!

while AK closes at 6. we will be heading to Yak and Yeti at 5:45PM for dinner. two new places in one day. I have been dying to try this place for years so this is it!
After dinner we will go back to pop. Maybe take a swim or go to the arcade. this boy of mine loves an arcade!!!

So far my DS has done karate, basketball, baseball, now football. he wants to do soccer so we will try that next year. My goal is to let him try out all the sports and then he can pick 2 that he really wants to play. So far he loves basketball and karate the most. I look forward to see him having fun and eventually picking some sports he really likes!

I love that he is trying everything. I hope to let my son try lots of activities when he is old enough. But then he better pick one! I'm not driving him all over the state! He's only 2 now, but still. :)

And I love AK too! I am so confused when people say it's a half day park. There is so much to see there!

I love that he is trying everything. I hope to let my son try lots of activities when he is old enough. But then he better pick one! I'm not driving him all over the state! He's only 2 now, but still. :)

And I love AK too! I am so confused when people say it's a half day park. There is so much to see there!

That is my thought exactly and I work second shift so during the week he would have to rely on others to get him to practice and so it would not be right to have them drive him to so many things!

I love AK too! I am so excited to go even with all the construction. We are definitely spending a full day there! It feels like when we do go we never have enough time!

Devyn is just too sweet :) I bet he's so excited to be in kindergarten!!! We don't start school here until after Labor Day!

I love reading over your plans (since we'll be there the same time)! I have to say Adventureland is DS's favorite too! We always have to do POTC a zillion times.

I just bought some candle wax warmer things off of Etsy for my Scentsy warmer - and one of them is called Capt Jack, LOL! Then we have Main Street and Haunted Mansion. DS absolutely loves the Capt Jack one - he says it smells like a pirate, LOL!

Awesome updates and plans! Congrats on Devyn starting kindergarten, I know he will love it! I think it's great that he is trying different activities. DS6 has played soccer for two years and loves it, and he also does bowling and swimming programs with his siblings as well.

Devyn is just too sweet :) I bet he's so excited to be in kindergarten!!! We don't start school here until after Labor Day!

I love reading over your plans (since we'll be there the same time)! I have to say Adventureland is DS's favorite too! We always have to do POTC a zillion times.

I just bought some candle wax warmer things off of Etsy for my Scentsy warmer - and one of them is called Capt Jack, LOL! Then we have Main Street and Haunted Mansion. DS absolutely loves the Capt Jack one - he says it smells like a pirate, LOL!

after labor day! wow! you all get a real whole summer!!! He likes it so far but he did get a straight face on the second day of school!!!!!!! i straightened him out! all good so far!!!

I love POTC! and im happy to do jungle cruise since we missed it last time! I got some beach club wax from walter aond roise on etsy. Smells just like the hotel!

Awesome updates and plans! Congrats on Devyn starting kindergarten, I know he will love it! I think it's great that he is trying different activities. DS6 has played soccer for two years and loves it, and he also does bowling and swimming programs with his siblings as well.

He loves it once he gets there. He doesn't like getting up in the morning! He wants to do soccer I wish he could do them both but i already have to rely on my family to take him while I work. He definitely will be doing swimming lessons next summer! I cannot wim but I really think it is important that he knows how!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter