Beach, beach, beach....and some CL too please :) The RC Queen's 2015 TR

My goodness when did your son get so tall? Where does the time go? Love the pics!
Sheila, I have NO clue. It is strange to look up to him LOL and he hasn't even hit his growth spurt yet ;)

Hope your Birthday was Great! Love this pic of you guys

Hope your Birthday was Great! Love this pic of you guys
Thanks Sheila :hug: it's from Christmas Eve (I really should wear heels...I think I had a short heel on my boots lol)

Happy Birthday, a day late, to your DH.
Thanks Kathy :hug: he gets more celebrating tonight since I was ready for bed with the kids :rolleyes1 I'll be drinking coffee instead of wine later:upsidedow

5 days until Online check in and Fastpasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yep not ready

PREFACING MY MULTI-QUOTE WITH AN ALERT!!!

If you can UNLIKE posts, feel free to unlike this one!! I have no excuse for being a forgetful, delinquent, tardy, neglectful, negligent friend. Sorry I missed all your posts, for like over a month:sad2:

I haven't 100% figured out the message/pictures/etc. part. Glad you found me Kathy :hug: I was supposed to be on a plane tomorrow morning, and I can actually say thank goodness I am not since I was just in the ED overnight for hydration. My kids were kind enough to share their stomach virus with me. Crazy since yesterday morning I was fine then WHAM! I can't wait to see and hear all about your trip!! The hubs and kids are so excited about BC, I am too, but they will not waver...no more changes they said. I also can't wait to do the BW as well and all the yummy snacks! Safe travels my friend!

Obviously, totally missed that you were ill:flower3:. So sorry to read this, but I hope you're fully recovered and in tippy-top shape now.

Interrupting my PTR, to wish my littlest Princess Bree a HAPPY 8th Birthday!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 95941
Belated birthday wish 1/3:rolleyes1

EIGHT IS GREAT….even when you're late:blush:

party:
Wishing everyone a safe Memorial Day Remembrance! This is a day to be proud and thankful to all of our military!!!

I will be working, but off on Monday so BBQ at the la casa de Pas-a! DD8 turns 9 on Thursday but she has a concert, so we are celebrating on Tuesday. Week 5 of school coming up (8 week session). After classes are completed it will be online check-in time.

Resort changes=zero ??????? for real
ADR= added Chef Mickey's brunch on 8/19, I am not sure about this one but I figured I'll book it and then stalk reviews. On the BC/YC thread I found out we can take out ice cream so I am a happy gal!

DS14 got his recommendations for freshman year, his schedule is packed, English, Latin, Algebra Honors, World History Honors, Biology Honors, Performance band (with a probable WDW trip in December), in addition he wants to do Marching Band, Track, and Jades and Emeralds (honors choir). I think he's spreading himself quite thin...don't know where he gets that from....on the plus side I have always wanted to be a Marching band mom!!!!!

I had to take a break half-way through reading DS's schedule - phew. I know he's up for the challenge, just like Mom.

Did you watch the DISunplugged's review of the new CM's brunch? If not, I can find it for you. They thought it was meh, but they were all adults.

We interrupt this PTR for another Princess' birthday...

My sweet Kate is 9 today!!!!!!!!!! :flower1::bday::flower2::mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar
View attachment 99489

Belated birthday wish 2/3…

NINE IS DIVINE, even when the wish isn't on time:blush:

Here's some pics, she had a recorder concert and big sis had a concert that night. Absent from the nighttime concert was the birthday girl who went to dinner with Dad and little bro :)

LOVE the photos, but how do you do it? You're all so busy all the time:faint:

My goodness when did your son get so tall? Where does the time go? Love the pics!

I thought the same thing. How tall is Dad? He might tower over him soon. Buffets might be the way to go with him soon...

party:Today is DHs birthday happy birthday to my love
Awwww, how sweet!

And, belated birthday wish 3/3:blush:

BECAUSE THIS IS LATE, I HESITATE, but I wouldn't blame you for getting irate…

:bday:

I am getting the Excel ready for a spreadsheet as I DIS :)

:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter