Beach, beach, beach....and some CL too please :) The RC Queen's 2015 TR

YAY! You're there!! Your balcony view is perfect for watching the kids at SAB hehe. It's so nice to see a photo with the RC Queen herself in it. You all look happy (LOVE the hats!) and ready to go have some park fun - enjoy every minute!

Despite some scattered Tstorms yesterday was great! I will apologize for started the TR with the drive down and completely skipping everything and posting on BC. My DH is ready to take my phone away lol too many pictures I guess.

We have a new favorite resort, this place is perfect. The kids were blown away by the walk to EPCOT, the campfire with unlimited marshmallows, and the pool.....can I tell you I was lost leaving Hurricane Hanna's coming back to the kids?? Never fear I found them ;)

The CMs are great with the Paslettes, and DH drank his weight in beer since he's so picky he didn't like anything. The fact that the kids are enjoying the snacks and the VIP service sold him on CL finally!!

The room AHHHHH, end the night with Frozen fireworks from the bed and some bedtime stories=perfection. We only rode the seas, Soarin and the Land. And we missed all our night FP but it's all good!

Kook-I loved our beach hats!image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Get those elbows, err, cheese off the table:laughing:. It would appear to the trained eye that OFC is out and SH is in:scratchin. You guys aren't going to want to leave - this sounds just perfect for everyone:). In fact, is there the possibility of a resort switcherooextensionBCbirthdayextravaganza? Might no one want to leave next week for PB? Then our trips would overlap;)

Get those elbows, err, cheese off the table:laughing:. It would appear to the trained eye that OFC is out and SH is in:scratchin. You guys aren't going to want to leave - this sounds just perfect for everyone:). In fact, is there the possibility of a resort switcherooextensionBCbirthdayextravaganza? Might no one want to leave next week for PB? Then our trips would overlap;)
OFC is never out IMO :) the cheese are minecraft pieces lol, as everything is minecraft. I think all future trips HAVE to be CL which you know I'm totally good with. Maddie says this place is like home to her.

:cake::cake::cake::bday::bday::bday:

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANETTE!!!

Hope you're having a fantastic celebrationpixiedust:
It was a wonderful birthday, and soon I will have to do this TR! I have a lot of great things to say about our trip! Enjoy the Poly my friend :hug:

It was a wonderful birthday, and soon I will have to do this TR! I have a lot of great things to say about our trip! Enjoy the Poly my friend :hug:
Hmmm… No ticker news here. Where might I find details on your latest booking? I'll be really embarrassed if it's on my thread…where I'm heading now…where I haven't been for two weeks...

Again I will apologize to the DISers, this TR is all over the place (not unlike me LOL). But I will get back on track....last we left off I was going through the drive down and we were at the Florida Welcome Center on 95. Next stop was Tortuga Inn on Anna Maria Island, so my next post will be a review on that and our arrival home at Beach Club!!

All was well with our drive, until about 1pm....DH was tired again after our stop, so I actually drove the remainder of our journey. About 2 hours in we hit a monsoon, which slowed us down. Then I was hungry, but everyone was sleeping so I just kept going. Fast forward almost two hours and we finally reached Bradenton. EVERYONE woke up cranky.......so after meltdowns and tantrums we stopped and had Wendy's. Just to outline the stop, I placed 4 different orders....FOUR! All good, with a full belly we were 5 minutes away from our resort. I was really bummed about the rain, but it cleared up later that afternoon and it was the only rain that affected our trip :) We checked in, unpacked, hit Publix, and it was official. We were on vacation!

Thoughts on Anna Maria Island:
  • Absolutely beautiful
  • Our condo was spacious, clean, and well equipped
  • The island vibe there is very family friendly, and laid back
That said, the shelling is much better in Clearwater/St. Pete. I prefer a beachfront condo (we were across the street but near the bay). We did have a beach view...kinda...the beds were meh so that affected our sleep, but overall an amazing stay. After some sunburn, we bought some beach hats. 5 days was the perfect amount of beach time for me.

Thursday August 13th~Beach Club time!!!

I was up by 9, and I believe packed by 9:30am. DH was like "let's go" you're ready. Yes, yes I am...The closer we got to Orlando, the cloudier it was. We had finally arrived and everything at Beach Club was soooo pretty. They were paving the self-park, but we got a spot by the villas and we headed to the lobby. The lobby was chaotic, and to top it off they had signs that they would be testing the fire alarm at 1pm. This set my DS6 into a meltdown, he is obsessed with fire alarms (not in a good way) and tried to dart out of the lobby. I distracted him with the bathroom (future plumber), and of course they test the system NO WARNING 2 hours early while we were in there. This ended badly. However the gentleman who was the greeter that day spoke to him, and distracted him. Total turnaround, I went to the front desk since our MB were not activated for the elevator (we were set up for streamlined check in and IPO said our MB could get us upstairs even if our room wasn't ready). Negative ghost rider ..... the front desk called a frazzled CL runner, and then scolded her or not answering her phone. Not cool to do that in front of guests, but it gets better from here :) Getting off of the elevator onto the 5th floor.....ahhhhh peace & serenity! Welcome strawberry champagne and snacks in the lounge. Next to find out our rooms were ready. We didn't get a text since IT never linked my cell/email etc. to the reservations. But the CL CM fixed that lickety split. Unfortunately both of our welcome chocolates were devoured by the kids, sorry no picture....

We got rooms 2719&2721. Connecting and both with full balconies! SCORE!!!!!!

Sorry for duplicates :) (night view)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter