• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Hi I've just joined, I'm from the UK and I've just discovered I have a problem with the BOG FP+. I'm not at 27 days yet but I can't even log into the site as it won't match up my 12 digit number with my name. I had this problem on MDE with my name and the ADR confirmation numbers. I had to phone and get them to link them to MDE. The lady said it might be due to my name being double-barrelled as that's tricky for the system.

I'm just worried I won't even be able to get into the site as for this there is no phone number to help you with it!

Welcome to the DIS.

First, this system does work for UK guests (I've done it myself in fact). However as you say, Disney do not provide any technical support for the BoG Lunch system at all, so we're on our own trying to work out the foibles.

Unfortunately, if you can't log in now, you won't be able to at your 27 day window either, you'll hit the same blocks.

You could try using a different email address to set up a completely new BoG Lunch site login, using one of the other names in your booking, to see if that works? Also, do you have the full 12-digit (numbers only) reservation number, probably starting with 44?

We got the email for our FP+ but when we went to log in, it's only allowing us to look at this week's dates and not the days we'll be there. Were 23 days out now. Has anyone else had this problem?

You've probably used the system before, and linked a previous hotel reservation to it, and it's remembering those old details. Try creating a new BoG login using a new email address, as per the details in the first post in this thread.

Andre

Hi Andre, thanks for the reply. Yes my number does start with 44 so it's the correct number. That's why I reckon it's my name, and obviously the surname of my children as well who are the only other ones in my party, and who know nothing about the trip!

I've just been given a Disney support number so I was going to give them a ring.

Deggs

Ok just phoned them, and we've tried everything. Spacing the letters out, taking the hyphen out, nothing works. She said that they don't deal with this site and the only ones that do are the guest relations in the park is it? There's no way to contact them before I go, so it looks like I haven't a hope in hell's chance of getting one!

Good Lord I've done it! Never has my middle name meant so much! And messing about with apostrophe's and hyphens!

Obviously it says there's none available atm but that's *** I'm 67 days and not 27 days out!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Deggs x

Good Lord I've done it! Never has my middle name meant so much! And messing about with apostrophe's and hyphens!

Obviously it says there's none available atm but that's *** I'm 67 days and not 27 days out!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Deggs x

HOORAY! I'm glad you were able to figure it out! :cheer2:

You've probably used the system before, and linked a previous hotel reservation to it, and it's remembering those old details. Try creating a new BoG login using a new email address, as per the details in the first post in this thread.

Andre

Thanks so much! You were right! I'm in and sadly, no FP+ options, but at least I have a chance now.
What's strange to me about that is that I had successfully used the system before twice with the same email. First time I had no issues and the second time was even easier, updating the info automatically to include the MiL and the Niece and nephew as well as the week.
Seems strange it had been able to do that in the past.

We are still awhile out but I can log in and see everything as well, including our entire party.

We are all so excited to do this, dinner won't work with our plans so we are hoping to make lunch work. If not, Columbia Harbor House here we come!

Thanks for all of the advice and insider info.

Is everyone on the same booking reservation number, and have their MDE accounts been set up and linked to your own MDE account. If not, give that a try and see if that helps.

Andre

Everyone is on the same reservation and MDE account. I don't know why it doesn't show them. Anyway, I made a fp for just myself and hope they will add two more to the table. Wishful thinking:good vibes

I was trying to order a kids meal for my 6 and 3 year old (dining plan) and I chose macaroni and sauce and it says it came with a drink and one side which I chose one. But there's no way to choose a dessert. It had a cookie on the side items. So the kids either get a side or dessert? I'm confused. Thanks!

I was trying to order a kids meal for my 6 and 3 year old (dining plan) and I chose macaroni and sauce and it says it came with a drink and one side which I chose one. But there's no way to choose a dessert. It had a cookie on the side items. So the kids either get a side or dessert? I'm confused. Thanks!

Kids meals do not come with a dessert. They can get the cookies or you can pay for a dessert for them.

Just to be clear it will show as no times available until you are 27 days out, correct? I was able to retrieve the 44 number (thanks to all of the posts on different ways). We booked late and are out all of the character meals so this is one of our only options for my family (daughter is turning two on our trip).

I received my invitation e-mail about 24 days before my visit. I haven't looked to see whether there were any times available by the time I got the e-mail.

I booked mine right at the 27 day mark and there were plenty of times available (had to refresh quite a few times to get into the 11:30-noon range). This makes a nice fallback in the likely event that I won't be able to get a dinner reservation for 2/12 (an EMH day).

This makes a nice fallback in the likely event that I won't be able to get a dinner reservation for 2/12 (an EMH day).

Still sorry about this. I wonder if they're like an airline and overbook to account for cancellations?

Disappointed! Trying to book for a friend. 27 days out from today and it's 2:30 in the morning and site is only showing calendar dates for the next 7 days. UGH!!! It regocnizes her and allows me to login but somehow is not seeing her reservation 27 days out. Any thoughts?

And for this I stayed up??? :sad2:

Disappointed! Trying to book for a friend. 27 days out from today and it's 2:30 in the morning and site is only showing calendar dates for the next 7 days. UGH!!! It regocnizes her and allows me to login but somehow is not seeing her reservation 27 days out. Any thoughts? And for this I stayed up??? :sad2:

Try creating a new account with a new email address

I am gettng ready to cancel a lunch FP for Friday at 12:35pm-1:05pm for 5. I am not sure if this works like regular ADRs but if anyone is looking maybe it will pop up.

Hi! I went to Disney in September and I'm looking into another trip for the upcoming September. I did the lunch FP then. Has anything changed since last year?

We made our BOG FP reservations yesterday, exactly 27 days before our planned day in the MK. We logged in on Saturday (1/17) which was 27 days before our arrival date, but only our arrival date was available. It looks like 27 days before your planned lunch reservation is the magic number.

I logged in yesterday around 7:30 am EST and got exactly the time that we wanted. There were plenty of time slots available and I just kept refreshing until I got the one that worked for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter