Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

Got my BOG ressie booked for 2/22. :) 10:50-11:20. Didn't order food ahead of time because I didn't know what everyone would want. Contemplating finding out and going ahead to put that in.

I might have missed a post, but is this only for people that are staying on site? I have my brother and his wife linked in my account, they are FL residents, not staying on site and they have bought their tickets but just playing around with the site, it only shows myself, DD and boyfriend on the BOG site. When I get to the 27 days, is there no way to do a reservation for 5?

TIA!

I might have missed a post, but is this only for people that are staying on site? I have my brother and his wife linked in my account, they are FL residents, not staying on site and they have bought their tickets but just playing around with the site, it only shows myself, DD and boyfriend on the BOG site. When I get to the 27 days, is there no way to do a reservation for 5?

It's in the first post/FAQ. You need to have a Disney on-site resort reservation (be a resort guest). Offsite guests can't be included in the reservation.

We're staying on-site. Friends are staying off-site? Can I book BoG lunch for two days in a row, we use it one day and let our friends use our reservation the second day? Or do they check the names on the reservation against Magic Bands?

Did anyone try to get one last night for feb 25th? I was up at 2:30 but nothing came up and still nothing. Don't know if I missed them or they didn't go live yet? There's still some available for the days before so it seems weird that they'd all be gone already.

Did anyone try to get one last night for feb 25th? I was up at 2:30 but nothing came up and still nothing. Don't know if I missed them or they didn't go live yet? There's still some available for the days before so it seems weird that they'd all be gone already.

Glad to see your post. I am not having any luck either. Really wanting that day to celebrate son's birthday. I will keep checking and post if it comes up.

Glad to see your post. I am not having any luck either. Really wanting that day to celebrate son's birthday. I will keep checking and post if it comes up.

Okay, good! I'll post too. I've been checking the first couple days of our trip and there wouldn't have been any issues getting one so I was worried!

I asked this on a different board, but haven't gotten a response so hoping someone here can help me. What's the biggest differences between lunch and dinner at BOG? Other than the menu of course.

I asked this on a different board, but haven't gotten a response so hoping someone here can help me. What's the biggest differences between lunch and dinner at BOG? Other than the menu of course.

We found the atmosphere different at lunch. In the main dining room the lighting was up, while at dinner time it was dimly lit. It was also louder at lunch.

Also, at dinner time the Beast makes a walk-through of the restaurant every so often and you can stop to have your picture taken with him in the library on your way out. He is not there at lunch time.

I couldn't get it to work either so I freaked out and bookedba FP for the day before. Now if it does open up I will be nervous to change it, even though it messes up my plans completely!! Good luck to everyone.

Have they been late before or is it likely there won't be any opening? Anyone know?

Hi all! I am hoping that someone may be able to help me… I have used the BOG lunch fast pass in the past, on our last 3 trips to MK. Each time since the initial visit, I have logged in to the BOG lunch fast pass site and my reservation has already been linked, and showed up well in advance of my reservation window. This time, I have logged in (even though we aren't going until March), and it is not showing anything past a week out. It appears that this time the reservation is not linked or showing up even though it is in my MDE. It looks like the only way to link a reservation or "claim" it is by registering a new account… Is there any way to log in and enter my reservation number somewhere in my existing account? Sorry for the long post, but any information you can provide is much appreciated!!

We're staying on-site. Friends are staying off-site? Can I book BoG lunch for two days in a row, we use it one day and let our friends use our reservation the second day? Or do they check the names on the reservation against Magic Bands?

Unless things have changed recently, you would not be able to book the 2nd day until after the 1st day's reservation had been used. (Maybe not even until the next morning??? I forget how it worked.) So, your plan might work, but certainly not something I would count on. I think you would have to give them your magicbands too ...

I also tried and nothing came up. I was wondering what was going on myself. But I did not check until this morning, so wondered if they we just already gone. :confused3
This was our first day to check.

Has anyone else tried making a reservation this week? I am trying to make a reservation for 2/26. I should be able to make the reservation tomorrow.

All week I have been looking at the availability for the rest of the days. All of a sudden, there are no reservations available for the beginning of the week. Yesterday I was able to get a reservation for sunday my arrival day.

Has anyone else seen this?

Yes. I have been watching all week. Went to make my reservation today and nothing was available at all. I was lucky to get one for the 24, but it messes up all my plans. Was hoping for the 25. Others noticed the same thing for the 25.

They don't check your magic bands, or as far as I recall ask for other forms of ID. So if they just quoted the name/s that the booking was made in, it might work.

Andre

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter