Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

My family and I are staying onsite but my parents are not and are meeting us at MK and will be dining with us. Is there any chance I can add them to our reservation, maybe when we get there? They are on our MDE account but not on our reservation.

Another question-we are on the Plus Dining Plan. Can I order dessert for us?

We have a legitimate stay booked next month for the end of February. I also have a one day dummy booking booked at ASSports to get a extra set of Magicbands that I will be cancelling before the cut off date.

I went in today, which was actually one day late, 26 days out and was able to get a reservation very easily for four people. I did cancel immediately though. But I did get the chance to "practice" with the BOG FP because of the dummy day booking.

I feel real good about our chances at getting one for our legitimate stay later next month.

We have a legitimate stay booked next month for the end of February. I also have a one day dummy booking booked at ASSports to get a extra set of Magicbands that I will be cancelling before the cut off date.

I went in today, which was actually one day late, 26 days out and was able to get a reservation very easily for four people. I did cancel immediately though. But I did get the chance to "practice" with the BOG FP because of the dummy day booking.

I feel real good about our chances at getting one for our legitimate stay later next month.

I suspect that may have been a very bad idea. The system has a nasty habit of 'locking' you into whatever reservation you first link to it, so you may find you're stuck with the dates of that dummy booking and it won't now allow access to your real dates. Many people have had this problem when making a second trip, and they find the system dates are still tied to their first visit.

To get around this, you may need to set up a new BoG Lunch account with a new email address, and link your 'real' booking to it. You can do this now, and as long as you can see your real first seven days in the system (even though they show as no availability) then it should work when your window opens up.

Andre

I suspect that may have been a very bad idea. The system has a nasty habit of 'locking' you into whatever reservation you first link to it, so you may find you're stuck with the dates of that dummy booking and it won't now allow access to your real dates. Many people have had this problem when making a second trip, and they find the system dates are still tied to their first visit.

To get around this, you may need to set up a new BoG Lunch account with a new email address, and link your 'real' booking to it. You can do this now, and as long as you can see your real first seven days in the system (even though they show as no availability) then it should work when your window opens up.

Andre

It was booked under a totally different MDE, name, address, ect. The room is still booked but the BOG ressie I was playing with was cancelled. Two totally different accounts.

Is the info in the first page still valid? My reservation starts with a 45. Will that still work? We are 30 days out right now so want to figure this out before the 27 day mark. We are staying on property and have a my experience account. Thanks in advance!

Is the info in the first page still valid?

Yes. It'd be a good idea to sign in to the system now though, and check you can see the correct dates (which will still showing as "no availability" until you reach the 27-day window).

Andre

I got my BOG fastpass this morning for Feb. 21st! So excited. I signed in to my Disney account and I got the time I wanted. I did not have to put my hotel reservation number in-maybe it's already linked to my account.

Made my FP+ in the early morning. I just happened to get up shortly after the booking window opened, that's 2:30 am ET. It was a little difficult getting two MDE accounts to have the arrival times coordinate, but I made it work. I wish I knew about refreshing the screen for new times. That would have helped.

I am so glad to read this! Our travel agent indicated we would book 30 days in advance. We are 28 days out now and I have been having fits with the website - it says "no availability." Glad to know you can only book 27 days out or closer! Makes me feel so much better! Will try again in the morning.

Thanks for this thread and all the useful info!

We made our BOG FP reservations yesterday, exactly 27 days before our planned day in the MK. We logged in on Saturday (1/17) which was 27 days before our arrival date, but only our arrival date was available. It looks like 27 days before your planned lunch reservation is the magic number.

I logged in yesterday around 7:30 am EST and got exactly the time that we wanted. There were plenty of time slots available and I just kept refreshing until I got the one that worked for us.

Thanks for this info! I was planning on 27 days out from the start of our reservation. 27 days out from the day I want lunch is a few days later.

I am so glad to read this! Our travel agent indicated we would book 30 days in advance. We are 28 days out now and I have been having fits with the website - it says "no availability." Glad to know you can only book 27 days out or closer!

I was planning on 27 days out from the start of our reservation. 27 days out from the day I want lunch is a few days later.

For lots more info, including how the 27-day window works, please see the FAQ in the first post.

Andre

We are 27 days from the day we plan on being in the MK and I was able to get a FP+ for BOG at lunch today. Glad I snagged it! I also updated our travel agent with the information regarding the 27-day (from the day you plan to eat at the restaurant) information.

does anyone know how to change the resort reservation number? I originally put in my first night, which only has me on the reservation. My other nights have my two friends on the reservation. Now, I don't see my two friends on the available guests. How do I add my two friends?

Thanks.

does anyone know how to change the resort reservation number? I originally put in my first night, which only has me on the reservation. My other nights have my two friends on the reservation. Now, I don't see my two friends on the available guests. How do I add my two friends?

Probably be worth setting up a new account with a new email address and linking the second booking to it.

Andre

Help! I'm stumped with this one.

Logged on this morning and booked FP+ for our family of 5 for lunch on 2/23 with no problems at all. Logged off and attempted to log in with my parent's account to make reservations for them and it says the email address and/or password is wrong. I am absolutely certain that it's not. Had my mom try to log-in just to verify and it says it's wrong for her as well.

We both attempted to just create a new account for her but when we're at the screen where we fill out our reservation number, email, password, etc. to register a new account, the green "Next" button never lights up to submit the information. The only option we have is to "Cancel".

Anyone experience this?? I really want to try to figure this out ASAP so that I can get FP's for the same time for all of us. TIA!

We both attempted to just create a new account for her but when we're at the screen where we fill out our reservation number, email, password, etc. to register a new account, the green "Next" button never lights up to submit the information. The only option we have is to "Cancel".

Enter all of the required fields (including new password) and see if the Next button activates then.

Andre

HALLELUJAH! Figured it out. :banana:

Used IE instead of Chrome and it still wouldn't take the PW so I went to change it, just like last time. It says that it must contain 1 number and 1 letter and be certain length -- did all that and the Next still wouldn't activate, so I removed the symbol I was using and added in a capital letter and BAM, success!!!

We're booked for 11-11:30 and I managed to get my parents in at 11:15-11:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter