Be Our Guest Lunch FastPass Thread [PLEASE read the FAQs in the first post!]

If you were to encounter problems booking your reservation who would you ask to speak with at Disney? IT, dining? Just want to make sure all my bases are covered before I give it a try this weekend.

If you were to encounter problems booking your reservation who would you ask to speak with at Disney? IT, dining? Just want to make sure all my bases are covered before I give it a try this weekend.

Well you can try getting hold of someone, but I can assure you that no one will be able to help. The best they'll offer will be for you to speak to someone at the desk when you arrive at your resort. :(

Sorry, we're all on our own with this one. Good luck!

Andre

Just tried to log on an see if the 25th had opened and it would not let me in. I had to put in our reservation number and then it told me this...

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal.

I hope this is just a glitch. Anybody else tried to log in tonight???

I'm having trouble. First, I tried at 5 am for the 25th, and there were no times available. Now, it is saying my reservation number is not valid (I know it is). Very frustrating.

I'm having trouble. First, I tried at 5 am for the 25th, and there were no times available. Now, it is saying my reservation number is not valid (I know it is). Very frustrating.

I'm having trouble too -- was able to snag one for the 24th but family wants MK on the 26th... Can only change the time ....not the day. Glad to see it's not just me having trouble....i'll consider myself lucky for a fastpass+ on the 24th!

They don't check your magic bands, or as far as I recall ask for other forms of ID. So if they just quoted the name/s that the booking was made in, it might work.

Andre

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but aren't the magicbands how they locate which table you have sat down at to bring you your food? Isn't that how they "magically" find you?

Just tried to log on an see if the 25th had opened and it would not let me in. I had to put in our reservation number and then it told me this... We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal. I hope this is just a glitch. Anybody else tried to log in tonight???

Just tried to log in too and got the same message. As of yesterday everything was fine but now I get this message - ugh!
Hoping this doesn't mean the testing new portion is over so we can't book.

I've been keeping an eye on the site for a friend... hoping to grab her a FP for 2/26. I could still see her dates late this afternoon, but now seeing that error message after re-entering her reservation # :(

I got my reservation number, logged in, and entered my information. I got this message before I had even done anything else:

"We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal."

Has anyone gotten this before?

Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but aren't the magicbands how they locate which table you have sat down at to bring you your food? Isn't that how they "magically" find you?

They do yes, but that's nothing to do with your advanced reservation, it's just how they process the on-the-day meal order and table delivery.

Andre

I got my reservation number, logged in, and entered my information. I got this message before I had even done anything else:

"We apologize for any inconvenience. Please stop by the Magic Kingdom® Service Center as soon as you arrive to the park for assistance logging in to the website or selecting an arrival window and preordering your meal."

Has anyone gotten this before?

I am getting this error too.

Interestingly, for the past few days I have been able to log in, it does not ask me for reservation confirmation #, and I can see the first few days of my trip(no availability), maybe this is normal, it's the first time I tried logging into the site.

Then starting last night around 8pm EST, it started asking me for reservation ID when I logged in and I've been getting the above error ever since.

I am getting this error too.

I just checked and it's working for me, it just asked for my user name and password as normal and took me straight in.

By the way, I actually see my August reservation (i.e. 7 days from arrival date) correctly, even though I did use the system to make a booking last year too - so at least for some people it can pick up subsequent hotel bookings correctly.

Andre

Just checked and i could log in and show my dates but it shows no FP available for the 25th of feb - which by my calculations is 27 days out. Am I doing something wrong?

I had issues logging in up to 4:30 CST, but started working around 6am. It doesn't show any availability, but I'm hoping they just haven't opened up space yet. Anyone have any luck for 2/26?

I just checked and it's working for me, it just asked for my user name and password as normal and took me straight in.

By the way, I actually see my August reservation (i.e. 7 days from arrival date) correctly, even though I did use the system to make a booking last year too - so at least for some people it can pick up subsequent hotel bookings correctly.

Andre

ah yes, it is working now. Probably saw the errors while the system changed over/updated to the new day mark.

No dates for the 25th or the 26th. I'm completely bummed because we booked rather late so all of the character meals are already booked. I was hoping for this (while no characters) to have lunch with my family without to much of a wait. I'm frustrated beyond belief.

If you have Magic Bands (which most/all resort guests should) they will use those to locate your table. Otherwise, they will give you a rose.

I had issues logging in up to 4:30 CST, but started working around 6am. It doesn't show any availability, but I'm hoping they just haven't opened up space yet. Anyone have any luck for 2/26?

No luck for 2/26 here either... keeping fingers crossed! :goodvibes

No dates for the 25th or the 26th. I'm completely bummed because we booked rather late so all of the character meals are already booked. I was hoping for this (while no characters) to have lunch with my family without to much of a wait. I'm frustrated beyond belief.

The 26th shouldn't open up until tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!