Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....back at school today....feeling a little bit better but my DS is home in bed....

....back at school today....feeling a little bit better but my DS is home in bed....
Hope you're back to feeling like your usual self, soon. Also hope your DS is better quickly.
I was thinking of you today, Happy PI day! :dance3:

...and happy Pi Day to you too!

6a01348745e23f970c01538f2ceab9970b-200pi

Checked in to our resort today AND made FP+'s!!! :banana::banana: Got what we wanted at the approx. times we hoped for. NO complaints here. I'll be curious to see how easy (or not) it is to get additional FP's after using the three initial ones. We're park hopping, so we booked all the FP's for the morning park on each day. As we see where we end up each evening, I'll try to book more.

....most pizzerias here are closed on Mondays....

Last edited:
....most pizzerias her are closed on Mondays....
I must live in a crazy town. Just checked, open 11am till 10pm today, so I'm ok. They start delivery at 4:30. I'm up to my ears in cleaning out closets...not stopping....Except to Dis now and then. :laughing:

....well, most of them are pretty busy during the weekends, so I guess that is why....:confused3

I must live in a crazy town. Just checked, open 11am till 10pm today, so I'm ok. They start delivery at 4:30. I'm up to my ears in cleaning out closets...not stopping....Except to Dis now and then. :laughing:
you.
GO.
gurl.

I'm purging/packing, all of DS19's stuff that's still in his room (he moved out in January). DS14 has moved in there, but now I've got to start making room for him to really make it his own.

....I have a 5 ft walk-in closet that I started to rip apart but never quite finished....now I really have to get it in gear and do some serious cleaning out....

Last edited:
I'm purging/packing, all of DS19's stuff that's still in his room (he moved out in January). DS14 has moved in there, but now I've got to start making room for him to really make it his own.

....I have a 5 ft walk-in closet that I started to rip apart but never quite finished....not I really have to get it in gear and do some serious cleaning out....
It seems to grow when I'm not looking. I just keep thinking about how glad I will be when I'm done. ::yes::
Hope your clear outs go well, too!

....I was laid up in bed for the past 4 days, with bronchitis....
I hope you're feeling much better today, especially after Pi Day!

Checked in to our resort today AND made FP+'s!!! :banana::banana: Got what we wanted at the approx. times we hoped for. NO complaints here. I'll be curious to see how easy (or not) it is to get additional FP's after using the three initial ones. We're park hopping, so we booked all the FP's for the morning park on each day. As we see where we end up each evening, I'll try to book more. .
Congratulations! Woohoo! :jumping1:

I'm waiting impatiently for our 180 Day's to Go date to show up so I can make dining reservations. :cool:

Y'all, stop with the cleaning. Spring is here and all I'll be busy doing is cleaning up pollen from everything that comes into the house and spraying down the house, deck, porch, driveway and sidewalks to wash away what pollen I can. There will be no energy for anything else until this yellow wave of pollen dust has passed. Drove a dark blue car to the university yesterday; came home in a pollen yellow car. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter