Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

The Redback is basically the Oz version of a Black Widow here in the U.S. We had those in TX. Good times.....

All of a sudden, I have an urge to go wash my hair.....and pull my leg hair out one strand at a time with tweezers!

Yikes! That's cold!
Will it warm up there at the end of this week? It's zero here right now, but 52 is predicted for Friday! :flower1:

Typical New England, in 48 hours we'll be near 50* with heavy rain......!

Still butt-numbing cold here but it's a holiday so I'm going skiing for the first time in over 20 years!! :scared: It's like riding a bike, you never forget how, let's just hope the ol' body can still hack it. I'll be back later with a report! :mic:

Still butt-numbing cold here but it's a holiday so I'm going skiing for the first time in over 20 years!! :scared: It's like riding a bike, you never forget how, let's just hope the ol' body can still hack it. I'll be back later with a report! :mic:

Have fun! :dance3:

I not only survived, I had....a.....BLAST!!!! Wow, now I remember why I used to go all the time! (of course, it was cheaper way back when, and I had no kids...or other adulting responsibilities.... :lmao: ). But it was fun. I picked it right back up, no problem. I have, however, taken a preemptive ibuprofen. :eek: Tomorrow morning should be fun.

Hey peeps!

th

It was 55 here yesterday, no coat for me! Today, 44....light jacket, but I didn't zip it up. :laughing:
Love the giant peep! I'm ready for the countdown to spring. :flower1:

It was 55 here yesterday, no coat for me! Today, 44....light jacket, but I didn't zip it up. :laughing:
Love the giant peep! I'm ready for the countdown to spring. :flower1:
....it reached almost 63 degrees here yesterday and it got as warm as 55 today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!