[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

tinkertaylor05 said:
It's maybe worth checking if the hotel you're staying in will let you store your luggage?

:welcome: The time's flying by now! Where are you staying pre-cruise? We'll be doing 2 nights before ourselves at Universal Hotel :cool1:

The same one lol. The one right beside Para-lel metro station. Can't wait - I think we're going to do the hop-on hop-off bus for a few days and going to try to take the train up monserrat too. :)

The same one lol. The one right beside Para-lel metro station. Can't wait - I think we're going to do the hop-on hop-off bus for a few days and going to try to take the train up monserrat too. :)

We're doing the same. BTW, I've read consistently that the city-affiliated blue HOHO bus oversells all the time and that it is better to buy tix from the red HOHO bus which is privately owned (less lines, less tix sold, same routes).

Hi All!
We're not booked on this cruise but we are cruising a 7-nt Med in August. I have a huge favor to ask. :flower3:
I see that your final payment due date is next week. Once your cruise opens up online excursion booking, can you look something up for me? I'm trying to decide between 2 excursions in Villefranche and would love to know the actual times that these excursions are offered. So once you're done booking all of your own stuff & when you have time, could you list the choices of meeting times of these excursions?:

Highlights of Monaco and Top Car Museum $62 (ages 10 and up) 4 to 4.5 Hours

Nice and Monaco $169 (ages 10 and up) 8 to 8.5 hours

Our tours of Italy will be long days so I'm not sure I want another 8 hr day in Villefranche. Also a huge difference in price for a family of 4. :scratchin :coffee:
I realize the time offerings may be different between June & August cruises but this will help settle my mind. This cruise is taking over my brain and it's so hard to think of anything else.:crazy2: Our final payment is due April 19 which just seems so far away! :hourglass :hyper:

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Any platinum cruisers who can answer my question? :worship:
Thanks!:goodvibes

Yes that's the one, you must say hi if you see us, also noticed you're in Cheshire we're in Manchester so it will be the northerners in the Unversal :rotfl2:

We're doing the same. BTW, I've read consistently that the city-affiliated blue HOHO bus oversells all the time and that it is better to buy tix from the red HOHO bus which is privately owned (less lines, less tix sold, same routes).

That's good to know, I love using the metro in cities but after Paris last summer my mum has told me she refuses to do them in Barcelona so we'll give the hoho a go :goodvibes

tinkertaylor05 said:
Yes that's the one, you must say hi if you see us, also noticed you're in Cheshire we're in Manchester so it will be the northerners in the Unversal :rotfl2:

That's good to know, I love using the metro in cities but after Paris last summer my mum has told me she refuses to do them in Barcelona so we'll give the hoho a go :goodvibes

A will keep an ear out for a fellow northern accent and definitely say hi. I was having a look at google street view the other day trying to get an idea of what's around the hotel and the directions of all the main sights. The roads certainly look "fun" (I'm glad we're not hiring a car!)

Quick question - does anyone have any experience of getting from the port to the airport at the end of the cruise? Has anybody looked into the price of Disney transfers. I am imagining the prices will be huge, but then it seems quite pricey anyway as the taxis seem to charge per person and bag!

Williams mum said:
Quick question - does anyone have any experience of getting from the port to the airport at the end of the cruise? Has anybody looked into the price of Disney transfers. I am imagining the prices will be huge, but then it seems quite pricey anyway as the taxis seem to charge per person and bag!

Disney charge $30 per person each way, they also told me on the phone that they couldn't offer the transfer if your flight was before 11:30am

I've added more sizes of the map image to our Vistaprint account, large and small car door magnet. Select the image size you need from the account portfolio images. Go ahead and remove any items you don't want from the cart. If you need any image resized send me a PM. If you are having trouble downloading your image to our account, let me know and maybe we can figure it out together.

I've added another image, my favorite so far
lp.aspx

We just took a taxi to the airport, and although I don't remember the exact cost (it was two years ago) it seemed that it was not unreasonable, and that they did not charge per bag, either.

Sorry can't be more help or more exact on pricing.....

I've added more sizes of the map image to our Vistaprint account, large and small car door magnet. Select the image size you need from the account portfolio images. Go ahead and remove any items you don't want from the cart. If you need any image resized send me a PM. If you are having trouble downloading your image to our account, let me know and maybe we can figure it out together.

I've added another image, my favorite so far
lp.aspx

Nice work :thumbsup2 I'm going to save some of your images thanks for sharing them, I'm hopeless with stuff like that!

I imagine this is posted somewhere, and if anyone knows, just point me that way. We are thinking that we will fly in on Friday am and I don't know how to find a place to stay, where to stay etc, and how to get to the ship. Anyone have experience with this? Also there is a flight that leaves from Barcelona on debarkation at 1045am. Is there enough time to get back to the airport upon debarkation? Thanks in advance. I have never been out of the country...lots of Disney cruises, but this will be a first for me!! Can't wait!

We are arriving the Friday as well. We are booked into the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel I did a lot of research found this place best suits our needs. We should get to the hotel sometime after 12 noon and figure we will just stay at the hotel and try and get over the jet lag.

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd introduce myself :wave2: I'll be sailing with my parents and this will be our second Disney Cruise having sailed on the Dream in November. We've booked 4 nights in Barcelona pre-cruise so really looking forward to doing some major sightseeing.
Can't believe it's less than 4 months away now :cool1:

Welcome aboard!!!!! :thumbsup2

PIF documents arrived yesterday. I've been working on a design for tee-shirts and magnets for the cruise.

Go Niners!!

8442837818_f2f09ec526.jpg

Great work on the designs Val!!!!!

Do you have a link to your flickr account where we can see all the different ones you've come up with? I wouldn't mind using some for magnets and or shirts. With your permission of course!

Great thanks, I'll have a look :)

Thanks to Annemarie I got mine from ikea UK, see USA LINK -http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20215764/
They are only $4.99! (Pysslingar wall pockets) . I got iron on stickers from China which I saw on ebay. It looks the part and a lot cheaper than the ready made FEs.

Evelyn

F2superstar said:
Thanks to Annemarie I got mine from ikea UK, see USA LINK -http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20215764/
They are only $4.99! (Pysslingar wall pockets) . I got iron on stickers from China which I saw on ebay. It looks the part and a lot cheaper than the ready made FEs.

Evelyn

Theres four of us, do you think that would be big enough, we could share pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter