[b]june 1, 2013 magic med 7 day[/b]

goofs said:
Theres four of us, do you think that would be big enough, we could share pockets.

I know what other people have done is buy two and then cut one of the pockets off and attach onto bottom of the other one. :)

Great work on the designs Val!!!!!

Do you have a link to your flickr account where we can see all the different ones you've come up with? I wouldn't mind using some for magnets and or shirts. With your permission of course!

Here is my Flicker account link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmvandy/
I've also put them out on VistaPrint under an account established for our group
e-mail: jmedcruise@yahoo.com
password: June1,2013
remove all from cart, select images from account portfoliodo, NOT save pay info

Hi Freya - welcome! My daughter is 13 and she'll be on the cruise too. She's also very excited. Will you be 12 at the time we cruise? My daughter doesn't email a lot or I'd give you her email address. But I'll see if I can figure something out so you can get in touch before the cruise. She will know one other girl on our cruise as well.

My daughter is turning 13 the first day of the cruise. She will love having some new friends to hang out with on the cruise.

Hello! New user here. I was searching for just this kind of online meeting place for cruisers and am happy to find this thread. My family and I will be doing this cruise and we're all very excited.

My name is Ryan, and I am 23. I am cruising with my sister, 20, and parents, 53. This will be the family's 5th Disney cruise, and we can't wait to experience Europe this way.

I am very pleased to meet all of you and hope your cruise planning is going well! ~ Ryan

ramadden13 said:
Hello! New user here. I was searching for just this kind of online meeting place for cruisers and am happy to find this thread. My family and I will be doing this cruise and we're all very excited.

My name is Ryan, and I am 23. I am cruising with my sister, 20, and parents, 53. This will be the family's 5th Disney cruise, and we can't wait to experience Europe this way.

I am very pleased to meet all of you and hope your cruise planning is going well! ~ Ryan

Welcome Ryan :)

Just a reminder to let everyone know that is taking part in the Fish Extender exchange and you haven't seen the post on Facebook, I've put together the spreadsheet, but as we are currently at 25 cabins I'm going to wait a little bit longer before splitting into groups as we may need to adjust the size of groups if no one else signs up. But then saying that we still have plenty of time until the cut off :)

Also, so far we have 5 cabins signed up for the Secret Mickey gift exchange so that will definitely go ahead, please feel free to pm if you would like to take part. The details are a couple of pages back :)

Here is my Flicker account link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmvandy/
I've also put them out on VistaPrint under an account established for our group
e-mail: jmedcruise@yahoo.com
password: June1,2013
remove all from cart, select images from account portfoliodo, NOT save pay info

Thank you very much Val!! :thumbsup2

I did go to the Vistaprint site but maybe it's just me but I couldn't find a way there to save the pics.

Welcome Ryan!! Glad you found us! :thumbsup2

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I signed my family up for excursions last night, but if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to listen.

Also if there are any people with college or young adult cruisers in their party my sister and I would love to connect.

Thank you very much Val!! :thumbsup2

I did go to the Vistaprint site but maybe it's just me but I couldn't find a way there to save the pics.

What were you trying to do on the Vistaprint site? I'll be happy to try and help. Feel free to send me an e-mail. Where are you located? We could also talk on the phone or by Skype, if need be.

Val

Theres four of us, do you think that would be big enough, we could share pockets.

Hiya,

You could buy two and cut one of the pockets and sew it on, but the pockets on the Ikea ones are quite deep and roomy, I'm sure they would suffice.

Evelyn

8482376743_5ae678b2c9_n.jpg

out on flicker and vistaprints

Today my mom, sister, and I decided to do the EBTA instead of flying over to Barcelona. We love sea days so the rather bland itinerary isn't a problem for us. Anyone else doing this option or done an EBTA before and can comment on it? I really need to set down the time to read through this whole thread, feel like I'm jumping very late into the party.

Hi there :goodvibes

Is anyone on this cruise also traveling with a preschool age girl? My DD is 4 and we would love to meet someone briefly on the first sea day (even just to say hi) so that she can "know" a friend in the Club. princess: Maybe we can arrange an introduction of the kids while waiting in line for a character on the 1st sea day?

F2superstar said:
Hiya,

You could buy two and cut one of the pockets and sew it on, but the pockets on the Ikea ones are quite deep and roomy, I'm sure they would suffice.

Evelyn

Oddly enough, my db went to ikea and he picked me 2 up. Im going to see what i can do with it :)

Hi All,

My wife Richlyn and I (Bob) are booked. This will be our 18th DCL cruise. Never done Med cruise. We will be coming in on the Trans Atlantic. Booked on ABD for shore excursions. Anyone have experience with ABD?

Bob and Richlyn

I just booked this cruise and the ABD add on. My daughter and I did the ABD Backstage Magic tour in LA/Disneyland this past summer. It was fantastic and it was one of the reasons that we are going on our second Disney Med cruise so that we can experience the ABD portion of the trip.

I just booked this cruise and the ABD add on. My daughter and I did the ABD Backstage Magic tour in LA/Disneyland this past summer. It was fantastic and it was one of the reasons that we are going on our second Disney Med cruise so that we can experience the ABD portion of the trip.

We are signed-up for the ABD too. Look forward to meeting you Val & Bob

Is anyone else doing the Adventures By Disney Med Cruise add on for this trip? My daughter and I got the last two spots when we booked last week.

I didn't think it was worth the cost... I love ABD, but didn't think that the value was there for what was offered.... I thought that the signature level excursions that we did last time on the Med were more than adequate...

Virgil
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter