1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Auntlala's Designs!

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by auntlala3, Aug 13, 2012.

1. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

If you see anything you like but it needs to be changed for Peter or even for Taylor just let me know!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cinnamon_girl

cinnamon_girl Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the pirate Mickey and Minnie! They are perfect!!!!!!!:)

4. tlcmommyx4

tlcmommyx4 DIS Veteran

Hi again, I was one of your first people to request your designs post #11. You also did a request post#16 for our boys of our group, well since then we have added some people to our group and the girls have decided that they like the name fills in our request from post#16. I was wondering if I could get our girls names and our new boys name fills in post #16. I hope this makes some kind of sense because I am getting lost and I am the one writing this:rotfl2:
    These are the names, thank you so much
    Becky
    Jennifer
    Paula
    Elisabeth
    Michelle
    Timber
    Jason
    Eli
    Isaiah
    Thanks so much!!!! If this is to much I would understand too:goodvibes

5. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

I think I got it - LOL

[​IMG]

That is the one you meant, right???

I hope so, if not let me know and I will change - Not a problem.

The rest (as usual) can be found in the Special Request Album in my photobucket (Link in signature)

Have a great time!!!

6. tlcmommyx4

tlcmommyx4 DIS Veteran

They are just perfect:worship:
    but I did forget two names, all I can say is this is the biggest group I have ever gone with and trying to get everyone set up is proving to be a challenge I'm so sorry!
    Stan
    Jeremy

I'm going to need a vacation from this prep for vacation:banana:

7. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Here ya go!!! If you add anymore people just let me know. Would love to see your projects after they are done -

Don't stress out and remember to breathe!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. tlcmommyx4

tlcmommyx4 DIS Veteran

pixiedust:Thank you so much!!!! I think I am wearing to many hats! I am going to start printing them this weekend so you should see them soon!

THANK YOU AGAIN

9. OurMinnieFamily

OurMinnieFamily Mouseketeer

hi - your stuff is very cute...I'd like to request just one thing (2 of one thing lol)

I'd like the mickey head with the pirate Minnie, one saying Kyara and the other Mom

and we will be there 2013

Like this one please

[​IMG]

Thank you so much in advance

10. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Sorry for the delay, it was a crazy day here today. I will do these tomorrow during morning nap time lol

11. OurMinnieFamily

No problem... thanks so much

12. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy and have a great time!!! If you need anything else please do not hesitate to let me know -

Laurie

13. OurMinnieFamily

I love them. Thank you so much

14. AHullMN

AHullMN Earning My Ears

I just made reservations for our entire party for the Pirate's League when we are at Disney World in February. I was hopeing you could/would make some of your pirate in a Mickey head for us. I would need Mickey for Chris and Aaron and Minnie for Amy and Anne. I would love to make t-shirts to wear while we're pirates! Thank you so much!

15. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Have a great time!!!!

[​IMG]

The rest can all be found in my Special Request Album on Photobucket -

Laurie

16. AHullMN

AHullMN Earning My Ears

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! They are perfect! :goodvibes
    My son is going to love it! (my sister is going to need some convincing - she's not nearly as excited about this trip as the rest of us!)

17. goofydadof3

goofydadof3 Mouseketeer

Greetings, I would like to get name fills for the following.

John - Goofy
    Melissa - Chip and Dale
    Zeppelin - Stich
    Arabella - Jasmine
    Indigo - Minnie
    Josyah - Hewey Dewey and Louie

Thank you very much

John

18. Briansgirl93

Briansgirl93 Earning My Ears

I love your designs and am unfortunately, not as talented as you! We are leaving for Disney in 4 days. I know this is last minute, but if you have time for a few special requests, I would be forever grateful! Below is our family...

Katie- 16yr old daughter. Loves zebra print, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and is a dancer. (remember...16yr old...nothing to "babyish". She is into monograms rather than her name on things. Her initials are: KWA (last name is Whitley)

Parker- 11 yr old son. LOVES all things Star Wars! Also likes pirates.

Nanny- Grandma is going too. She is a fun hip grandma that would be thrilled with anything you come up with.

Brian- Husband- Loves golf, Star Wars

Jennifer- Me (MOM) I love princess things, Tinkerbell, Tiaras, the castle, and most of all my family. I think a pink zebra head with monogram like my daughter's might be cute. (JWG)

Anything that you come up with would be great, use your creative talents and I am sure we will love them!

19. Briansgirl93

Laurie,

No problem, I am in the same boat as you. I didn't get a notification either and just saw your message! We are leaving tomorrow night around 6pm. I'm not sure if you have any time tomorrow or not. If you don't it's ok. We will still have a fantastic time even if we don't have t-shirts. it is Disney after all. :-) If you do have time and I can print them before we leave I can iron them on at the hotel.

Katie would love a pink/white zebra head with her fancy monogram in the center. (With a tiara would be cute if u have it)

Parker would love a name fill of Star Wars or anything else Star Wars u have handy.

For Nanny she would love the black Minnie head with the red bow, and her name in the center.

Me (Jennifer)- The same as Katie would be fine and/or if you have a head with Tinkerbell and my initial.

Brian- Maybe a mickey head with his name. Pirate heads would be cute for him and Parker to match. Whatever is easiest for you!

If you don't have time I completely understand!! Please don't feel pressure. It is so nice of you to volunteer your time to do this for everyone, I would never want to take the joy out of it for you!

Thanks again !
    Jennifer

20. auntlala3

auntlala3 Mouseketeer

Hi Jennifer -

I hope I got these to you in time -
    Have a great trip -

All of your DISigns can be found in my Special Request Folder in Photobucket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Briansgirl93

Thank you soooo much!!!!! You have no idea how happy this will make everyone!!!
    Thank u again!!!:cool1: