Auntlala's Designs!

Okay. I am officially addicted. This is my first request so if I do something wrong, please tell me and sorry...!! I love the pirate mickie heads. Can you please do the following:

Pirate mickey head - Chris
Pirate mickey head - Shawn
Pirate mickey head - Alex
Pirate mickey head - Eric

Pirate minnie head - Nicole

I looked through your board some but did not notice any twin designs. Shawn and Alex are twins (4 years old) and was wondering if you have any designs for twins.

Thank you so much!!

let me know what you think -

DoubleTrouble.jpg

I think you do an amazing job! I've tried my hand at it and have been very unsuccessful!

Could you do a name fill for me?
Giovanna- with Tangled and a transparent background around the name? Is that possible? Hah! Clearly I have no idea.

Thank YOU!

Okay. I am officially addicted. This is my first request so if I do something wrong, please tell me and sorry...!! I love the pirate mickie heads. Can you please do the following:

Pirate mickey head - Chris
Pirate mickey head - Shawn
Pirate mickey head - Alex
Pirate mickey head - Eric

Pirate minnie head - Nicole

I looked through your board some but did not notice any twin designs. Shawn and Alex are twins (4 years old) and was wondering if you have any designs for twins.

Thank you so much!![/QUOTE

Here ya go! If you want me to added the border etc (like the above, just let me know.

As always, these DISigns can be found in my Special Request Album on Photobucket (see link in signature)

ShawnPirateMickMH.jpg

NicolePirateMinnieMH.jpg

EricPirateMickMH.jpg

ChrisPirateMickMH.jpg

AlexPirateMickMH.jpg

I think you do an amazing job! I've tried my hand at it and have been very unsuccessful!

Could you do a name fill for me?
Giovanna- with Tangled and a transparent background around the name? Is that possible? Hah! Clearly I have no idea.

Thank YOU!

Here ya go -

GiovannaTangledNF2.jpg

GiovannaTangledNF1.jpg

You made me a few last week and I was SO impressed. I wondered if you might have some ideas for a few more designs I have in mind!

I was hoping to get a shirt with one of the princesses as a baby on it. I know I have seen them as a baby here and there. I'd love for it to say "Part time baby full time princess".

I also would love a princess shirt that says "I found my prince his name is daddy"

Last but not least...if you could use a picture of Minnie and/or Daisy with their big bows in the hair and have it say "born to wear bows"

Please let me know if you think these are possible. Thank in advance SO much!

You made me a few last week and I was SO impressed. I wondered if you might have some ideas for a few more designs I have in mind!

I was hoping to get a shirt with one of the princesses as a baby on it. I know I have seen them as a baby here and there. I'd love for it to say "Part time baby full time princess".

I also would love a princess shirt that says "I found my prince his name is daddy"

Last but not least...if you could use a picture of Minnie and/or Daisy with their big bows in the hair and have it say "born to wear bows"

No Problem - I should be able to get them done later today.

Ok, so once I figured out how I was going to do the Part Time Baby - I went a bit nuts - LOL Now you have three princesses to choose from -

Hope you like them!

I should have the other two for you tonight.

BellePartTimeBaby1.jpg

ArielPartTimeBaby1.jpg

CinderellaPartTimeBaby.jpg

Hope you like it -
BorntoWearBows1.jpg

Ok, so once I figured out how I was going to do the Part Time Baby - I went a bit nuts - LOL Now you have three princesses to choose from -

Hope you like them!

I should have the other two for you tonight.

BellePartTimeBaby1.jpg

ArielPartTimeBaby1.jpg

CinderellaPartTimeBaby.jpg

Ohmigosh these are PERFECT! Thank you so very much. Love them all.

You have really challenged me today - LOL

Hope you like this one too - This was a hard one, i was not sure how IU was going to approach - But then a lightbulb went off - LOL

IfoundmyPrince.jpg

Love your designs! I actually don't want them personalized, is it possible to just get the pirate mickey and minnie heads without a date and name? I like to keep things simple :-)

Thanks!

Your designs are too cute... Thank you for sharing and your right you have a lot of items with Taylor on them.. Thank you again for the spiderman and belle ears the kids will love them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter