Auntlala's Designs!

Thank you soooo much!!!!! You have no idea how happy this will make everyone!!!
Thank u again!!!:cool1:

You are very welcome!! I hope these are what you all had in mind -

I also forgot to post another one that I did for Parker -

i wasn't sure about the names for you and Brian, so I tried to give variety. I noticed that I didn't do a Pirate Mickey Head that says Dad - let me know if you want or need that.

I also have Pirate Minnie Mouse Mickey Heads if you and the girls would like that also - Just let me know - Nap time is coming soon and I can knock those out pretty quickly -

ParkerStarWar.gif

Could you do the Pirate Mickey Head with son and dad instead of Mom? It would be for 2013. I like the one with the background, border and Walt Disney World underneath.

melnbil said:
Could you do the Pirate Mickey Head with son and dad instead of Mom? It would be for 2013. I like the one with the background, border and Walt Disney World underneath.

Please let me know the names and that is no problem.

I would like "son" in the ear on one and "dad" in the ear on the other one. To match the one you have that has "mom". :)

Hi Auntlala

I am looking for 2 covers for my daughters autograph books. I'm hoping you can help.

I am looking for this cover that has Disney Autograph Cover (4 x 6) with the fill in name and 2013 in the Mickey head.

The first one is for Emma. She is an Ariel fanatic - but only Ariel in her pink dress ;). Is it possible to use the same colours on her pink dress (light and dark pinks)?

The second one is for Sarah. She is a Tinkerbell fanatic. Could you do it in green (like Tinkerbell's dress) and some purple?

TIA

Hi Auntlala

I am looking for 2 covers for my daughters autograph books. I'm hoping you can help.

I am looking for this cover that has Disney Autograph Cover (4 x 6) with the fill in name and 2013 in the Mickey head.

The first one is for Emma. She is an Ariel fanatic - but only Ariel in her pink dress ;). Is it possible to use the same colours on her pink dress (light and dark pinks)?

The second one is for Sarah. She is a Tinkerbell fanatic. Could you do it in green (like Tinkerbell's dress) and some purple?

TIA

EmmaAutographCover_zpse8d2581f.jpg

SarahAutographCover_zps5c23209f.jpg

Hope these are what you had in mind.

They can both be found in my Special Request Album on Phoyobucket

Have a great time!

THANK YOU AUNTLALA!!

EMMA AND SARAH'S COVERS ARE PERFECT :banana:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:lovestruc

Your designs are wonderful!!!

I am wondering if you would be willing to make a few autograph covers for me.

Abigail with either Marie (from Aristocats) or Belle
Isabelle with Jasmine
Jacob with Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Caleb with Mickey Mouse or the Fab 5

Also, are you still making autograph cards?

Nit a problem to so the autograph covers. I have the autograph cards but I need to change the dates from 2012 to 2013. When would you need them by.

Nit a problem to so the autograph covers. I have the autograph cards but I need to change the dates from 2012 to 2013. When would you need them by.

We are not going until May. I just like to start prepping in advance. My kids have given me a list of characters they hope to meet. If you have time, could you make some additional ones?

Frozone
Green Army Man
Lightning McQueen and Mater
Stitch (by himself)
Vanellope
Wreck-It Ralph
Aladdin
Alice
Duffy
Mary Poppins
Anastasia, Drizella, and Lady Tremaine
Fairy Godmother
Gaston
Marie
Naveen
Periwinkle
Peter Pan (by himself)
White Rabbit
Baloo
Dug
King Louie
Pocahontas
Rafiki
Russell

Any of those would be great!!

Thank you so much :worship:

Your designs are wonderful!!!

I am wondering if you would be willing to make a few autograph covers for me.

Abigail with either Marie (from Aristocats) or Belle
Isabelle with Jasmine
Jacob with Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Caleb with Mickey Mouse or the Fab 5

Also, are you still making autograph cards?

Hope these are what you had in mind for the kids - I will try and get to as many of the autograph cards during the week that I can -

JacobAutographCover_zps9d83f220.jpg

IsabelleAutographCover_zps5c0ac2d9.jpg

CalebAutographCover_zps2f5a5493.jpg

AbigailAutographCover_zpse5250fa7.jpg

all of these can be found in my Special Request Album on Photobucket (see link in my signature -

Laurie

Hi Auntlala

Could you make a cover for my niece, like you did for my daughters (Emma and Sarah)?

4 x 6
2013 in Mickey
General princess theme - colours can vary
for Sophia

TIA!

s u said:
Hi Auntlala

Could you make a cover for my niece, like you did for my daughters (Emma and Sarah)?

4 x 6
2013 in Mickey
for Sophia

TIA!

It won't be till tomorrow but not a problem at all

Hi Auntlala

4 x 6
2013 in Mickey
for Sophia

TIA!

Here ya go!

I hope she likes it!

SophiaAutographCover_zpsbc8fe866.jpg

Hi Auntlala!

I just love you work, I can't choose! When you can, can I ask for your talent in making my daughter and nephew autograph books and stroller tags?

Would it be possible for the autograph books just like mupt02?

Emerson with Marie (from Aristocats)

Bronson with Mickey Mouse (just like mupt02's Caleb)

Thank you! Thank you!

For the strollers, would you have anything with Sofia the First? This would be for Emerson. If not, we would love Marie again.

For Bronson, Mickey Mouse playhouse (if you have it handy, if not, blue is really really nice too!)

Again, thank you!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

SiscoM said:
Hi Auntlala!

I just love you work, I can't choose! When you can, can I ask for your talent in making my daughter and nephew autograph books and stroller tags?

Would it be possible for the autograph books just like mupt02?

Emerson with Marie (from Aristocats)

Bronson with Mickey Mouse (just like mupt02's Caleb)

Thank you! Thank you!

For the strollers, would you have anything with Sofia the First? This would be for Emerson. If not, we would love Marie again.

For Bronson, Mickey Mouse playhouse (if you have it handy, if not, blue is really really nice too!)

Again, thank you!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

No problem I should have that for you no later then Thursday. I just started working on stuff with Sofia so that is not a problem.

Oh you are so sweet! Thank you for helping us! I can't wait to see it!

Have a great week!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter