August 28, 2004 "LOST AT SEA" Cruise

Tropical night ought to be pretty funny with everyone wearing light blue tropical print mickey's. KEWL!!! I am getting pretty excited...I too, was at KOHL's shopping yesterday. Bought a few sundresses and a dress shoes for oldest DS. Love their sales!
I also picked up a couple of bathing suits for the cruise!
I need to get DH a suit and myself something for formal night!
I am thinking I will need to send stuff out for pressing also!!!

I was trying to get on all day,,, :(. Finally, I found a back door to get in. I had withdrawal symptoms.:smooth:
Went shopping again today Ginny... Disposeable cameras, bathing suits and other clothes...
Bobby,, we have less than 30 now I think. Who else will be at WDW that week before?

Doreen :cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :cool1: :cool1:

Dorren - thanks for reminding me that I need to get a dispoable water camera too.

We will be at WDW/US/Sea World the week before.. We arrive in Orlando on the 21st and go home on Sept 6th....Unless of course DH can find a job while were down there and in that case we will never come back to NJ... ok well maybe we will come back to sell the house - LOL.

Ginny

Reenie I had the same problems and just finally checked again and was able to get on! I was about to hurt my computer! :badpc: These boards are an addiction!!!! Was very irritable when I wasn't able to get my fix!!! LOL :)

Congrats those of you who are now under the 30 day mark!

Living in FL we don't hit 30 days until this Thursday (MIL bday! ) so looking forward to watching the countdown clock change!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day! :wave:

Melanie

We leave on the 22nd, spending the Sun to Fri am at the OKWest.

My countdown clock is set to the cruise so I'm really 6 days closer then the # below.

Doreen,

You are absolutely correct...Castaway Cay is in the Bahamas. :)

Ginny D.

All your little smilies are so funny and appropriate.
Oh no.. 2 GINNYS.... Gotta have drinks with both of them,,lol.:wave:
Doreen:wave: :wave2: :wave: :wave2:

Our Documents have arrived......
Sending DH to get official Birth Certificates tomorrow.

We are also arriving the week before the cruise.

Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!!

Pauline

Still no documents here :( I need them to show up to take my mind off the pain. I thought I had a pulled muscle in my chest and back but I went to the doctor (again) today, finally saw my own doctor, and after a chest x-ray and exam, he determined that I have an infection of the lining of my right lung, otherwise known as pleurisy. It's very painful, feels like a knife in my back and chest every time I take a breath. I told the doctor that I HAVE to be all better in 4 weeks for the cruise!! ::yes::

Anyone who booked with All Seasons have their documents yet??

Edited to add: I called All Seasons to ask about the medical form for DHs insulin, so I asked about the documents. I was told they haven't received them from Disney yet, for our sailing date, but that they should have them within the next week or so. So.....I guess we still have a week or so before we can expect them. :worried:

Originally posted by paulinewdw
Our Documents have arrived......

Congrats Pauline!

Terry--

So sorry to hear about the infection! :( Hopefully everything will be cleared up before the cruise and you'll be feeling 110% again.

Terry- I too have booked through All Season's Travel. What do you mean by Medical Document? I have a son with epilespy and he takes medication twice a day. Do I need a form?

Originally posted by pattiteach
Terry- I too have booked through All Season's Travel. What do you mean by Medical Document? I have a son with epilespy and he takes medication twice a day. Do I need a form?

Patti, that's a good question. The reason why I inquired about the medical information form is because my husband takes insulin injections so we'll be traveling with needles and will need a sharps container in our cabin. I take medication for high blood pressure, I wonder if I'll need a form filled out or not....

Ok, I just called All Seasons back and they said you don't need a "Guest Medical Information" form just for oral medications, just for "special needs" items like the sharps container and also so they know and have on record why we're traveling with needles. I hope this info helps :)

P.S. DH's insulin needs to be refridgerated, I think that the little fridge already in the cabin will be OK. Does anyone have experience with this?

Yes thats right folks... the Documents have arrived in NJ.

Do you think I would be too anal if I filled them out tonight? LOL

Ginny

No Doc here yet :( Terry, you tell the Dr. that you need to be better now, can't be ill on the cruise.

Sorry to hear that Terry!We are sending you some pixie dust to feel better soon!
Ginny,I filled ours out over the weekend.:Pinkbounc My sister has to wait till she comes back to NY to get hers. I told her I was not sending them in the mail.. just in case. Congrats Pauline . We got passports for us and my sons arrived while we were gone last week. He was just as happy with that as I was with the documents.:earseek:

:wave: :wave2: Doreen:wave: :wave2:

Terry,
I hope you are feeling better soon! Take care.

My Mom & Sis got their documents a few days ago and we didn't get ours yet (and we live at the same address in a 2 family house). Hopefully they are on their way.

Terry:

We are with All Seasons also, and no documents here.

My husband is also a diabetic and they left us a Bio container in the cabin last year and the fridge worked out fine for the insulin.

Lyn:sunny:

Thanks for all the good wishes, everyone. I'm tired of not feeling well. The doctor that I saw 2 weeks ago misdiagnosed my symptoms, he thought it was a pulled muscle, so I'm hoping to finally start feeling well now with the right medication.

I am SO jealous of everyone that has their documents already!! :p But CONGRATS to all of you! :sunny:

Lyn: Thanks for the info on the fridge. I'm glad we won't need to have a different fridge brought in, I don't want to give up any cabin space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter