August 28, 2004 "LOST AT SEA" Cruise

Leftovers?

Travis and I spent Thanksgiving with Mickey and the gang at Disney-MGM. We ended up eating at the Brown Derby and didn't have a single leftover!

Food and atmosphere were great! Hope everyone is well!

Jason

ok 6 INCHES OF THE WHITE STUFF ALREADY!!!

Expecting another 10-12 inches by the morning. And to think I was soooo close to moving to Florida last April. My DH's idea and then he got cold feet. Now he really has them as he is starting the snow blower. LOL

Joanna

It's JUST starting to snow here on the south shore of Massachusetts!! Daydreaming of the cruise really helps.... :sunny:

We've got 5 inches already; another 15 expected tomorrow

How many days till we're in the Sun and cruising the ocean?

I am a little late getting back to everyone. I hope everyone is fine. I have had the week from you know where. on Tuesday we had unexpected ice and driving in NJ ended up being murder. they shut down several highways and most people had at least a 2 to 3 hour commute. and now this morning I woke up to snow and this is not a pleasure. went to work anyway and we closed our office at 2:00 today. so my normal 30 minute ride ended up being 1 1/2 hours. now I am very comfortable at home. everyone be safe and be very careful. talk to you next weekprincess:

SNOW! I'm sitting here freezing my little fingers off at the computer, but I had to say "hello" and welcome to week 38.
:wave:

I am now going to make a hot cup of tea and sit in front of the Christmas tree and watch the lights. And dream of 80 degrees, crystal blue water, and bahama mamas.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Everyone in the snowy Northeast, be safe. Wherever you are, have a great week.

OK Have the 10 o'clock news on now and they are now calling for blizzard conditions tomorrow. HELP!!!!!

I am suppose to work tomorrow, but if this snow continues we will be closing. I still have to wake up early to see the weather.

Ah the warmth of Mexico, remember how we all say how HOT it is in Key West. Hmmm, sounds good about now.

Keep safe and warm everyone.

Joanna

DH and I just ran out to get our gas containers filled so we don't run out for the snowblower all weekend. He was thrilled to be able to put his new Ford F-150 4X4 into 4 wheel mode, too :teeth:

We've already got about 4" on the ground and it's coming down fast, hard, and steady! We're due for 15-30" all together, by Sunday. Brrrrr!!

We'll all have to remember this....(all this snow this winter...) NEXT summer while we're cruising in the caribbean!! :sunny:

Stay safe and warm everyone!!! :wave2:

Hi everyone :wave2:

We were way back on page 2! I guess this is a very busy time of year for most people.

I hope you all are doing well. We still have snow on the ground from the 2 feet we got last weekend, and now we're supposed to be getting more snow tomorrow and Monday. YUCK!

I love daydreaming of the cruise at times like this! :sunny: :boat: :sunny:

Bye for now!! :wave2:

:wave: All our snow is gone but we're expecting more tomorrow.

I feel like the cruise is a little closer since this week I booked the Radisson for the night before :bounce:

Have a nice week all! Don't forget Santa is watching :D

Ohhhh...Is the cruise really still 37 weeks away???

Did I see the "S" word mentioned again. Can you believe it, it is only December 13th and they are calling for MORE SSSSnow. That word is very hard to say.

Just finished addressing the Christmas cards. Will mail them on Monday ( the most busiest post office day).

Talk to you all soon

Joanna

Yep thats what they are calling for on the island also. We are going to Radio City to see the Christmas Spectacular show next Friday evening. Did you see it yet this year? If so, is it 3D? Went 3 or 4 years ago and it wasn't 3D, one of the nurses I work with, was telling me, that last year it was 3D when Santa came out.

Getting excited, was going to go to Carmines also, thats where we always go to eat when in NYC, but DD hurt her foot and is on crutches, so the walk is out, so its the show then home. Will be driving in, save me a parking spot LOL

Mjasp:

My son is going to Radio City on Tuesday on a class trip so I'll let you know if it is 3D.

It is snowing here in Jersey, again. I can't wait for August.

Lyn:sunny:

Haven't seen the show in about 8 years. I know it wasn't 3D then.

It is snowing here again. :(

We are just turning over to rain now...about 3 inches on the ground.

Thanks Lyn. Am curious, as I was told the Santa/sleigh part is now 3D and it wasn't a few years ago.

Keep warm everyone.

Joanna

Radio City Christmas Spectacular in the very beginning. I took my kids to see it a few weeks ago and that was my sons favorite part. My daughter LOVED the rockettes... she couldnt believe how perfect they were.

Enjoy - its a great show.

Ginny

Thanks Ginny...But there is now a glitch in our plans. Our tickets are now up for sale (they were buy 1 get one free) so hopefully someone will want them. My DD hurt her leg and is in a cast and on crutches. If no one buys them then we will go, but it will be difficult.

Joanna:

So sorry to hear about you daughter, I hope she ok and feels better real soon.

Lyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter