August 28, 2004 "LOST AT SEA" Cruise

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
It's gotten very quiet in here! Where did everyone go?! :)

I'm here! :wave2:

40 weeks from today we'll be flying down to Florida!

I haven't been online as much lately because we're just finishing up some home remodeling work. We recently finished off our basement and turned it into a family room complete with recessed lights, new wall to wall carpet, and DH's home office. After that, we decided to paint the livingroom and buy new furniture for that room since we moved our other sofa and love seat into the familyroom. While we were at it, we put in a new bathroom floor and toilet. SO..... I'm glad to have that almost all done now. Our new livingroom furniture is being delivered on Monday :sunny:

I can't believe how excited I still am about this cruise and it's still 40 weeks away. LOL

Regarding excursions: It's funny because I keep going back and forth... One day a particular excursion sounds like fun, the next day I think I want to do something different. The only one that I'm sure about is the Tulum ruins. We haven't changed our minds about that one at all. SO far, no one in our party wants to go to Stingray City with me. lol I may still go anyway though. This is going to be a lot different from the cruise that DH and I went on this past summer because we cruised to Bermuda and didn't have only one day there like we'll have at the ports on this cruise. On Grand Cayman I still like the idea of doing the Nautilus semi-sub excursion. On Castaway Cay we'll have our own snorkel gear so we'll snorkel there.

I hope everyone is doing well!!! :boat:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I am so ready for this cruise. I could leave today. But then what would I do when the 40 weeks rolls around and I have no cruise?!? :( Wish I had the option of going now AND then. :scratchin Guess not!:rolleyes:

Home sick with the princess: DD6. I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

40 more weeks...40 more weeks...40 more weeks...

Originally posted by sandygirl
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
I am so ready for this cruise. I could leave today. But then what would I do when the 40 weeks rolls around and I have no cruise?!? :( Wish I had the option of going now AND then. :scratchin Guess not!:rolleyes:

Home sick with the princess: DD6. I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

40 more weeks...40 more weeks...40 more weeks...

Sandy, I hope your DD is feeling better soon!!! princess:

SeaSpray--

Wow! After all of that work that you guys have done to your house you most certainly deserve this cruise!!! :)

Travis and I will probably visit Stingray City again so you can count us in on the trip! We enjoyed it so much last time that we want to take a longer excursion this time around. We'll probably go through Captain Marvin's again as they are very professional. Plus, they give you free rum cake at the end! :)

Sandy, I hope your DD is feeling better soon!!!

The doc is not sure what is wrong with her :confused: . That is a little frustrating. She wasn't too crazy:crazy: about 2 of the procedures today. She's just a little thing. Prayers would be appreciated.

Threecircles

Travis and I will probably visit Stingray City again so you can count us in on the trip!

DDprincess: said "no way" to the stingrays. I'm bummed, they sounded cool to me!
We will definately take the tour to Tulum. Not sure what else we will do, besides RELAX.

Originally posted by sandygirl
DDprincess: said "no way" to the stingrays. I'm bummed, they sounded cool to me!
We will definately take the tour to Tulum. Not sure what else we will do, besides RELAX.

She wouldn't be the first Sandygirl! In August we went to Stingray City and quite a few people didn't even want to get off of the boat and into the water. :)

The stingrays are way cool though. Actually, very gentle and elegant. Can't wait to see 'em again!

We'll probably see you at Tulum!

I've been very busy too! Just too much going on this time of the year.

I'm looking forward to after the holiday period and really getting into planning full force!

Hello all!

Just thought this might prove interesting to some of you if you've never been to the Keys before.

<a href="http://www.conchrepublic.com/history.htm">The Conch Republic</a>.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Travis and I have Priority Seating at the Brown Derby tomorrow. They're one of many Disney restaurants that will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal and since we spent last Thanksgiving on the Magic, we felt we should keep the tradition and spend the day with Disney and crew. :D

Hope you all have a great holiday!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Wherever you are, whom ever you are with, whatever you are doing, we wish you blessings and remembrances of all those things you have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone has many things to be thankful for this year.

Lyn

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day! :wave:

Jason & Travis: Have a great time at the Brown Derby... I wish I was at WDW too! ::MickeyMo

Fortunately my DH enjoys roasting a turkey, so that job is all his today, and we're at home this year instead of traveling out of state. My sister, BIL, and father are driving up from NJ :sunny:

okay where is everybody

it is now after Thanksgiving and we have not been doing our weekly count down.

i hope all is well with everyone and that you all have had a safe and joyous holiday

and for my fellow shoppers out there I hope everyone enjoyed being out yesterday. my body is still confused from being up at 3:00 am yesterday.

have a great day and I will talk to everyone next week

Hi everyone!

I have relatives visiting for the weekend, but wanted to sign on to give the week's countdown.

39 weeks to go!! :sunny:

39 Weeks!! :sunny:

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Anyone else still eating leftovers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter