August 28, 2004 "LOST AT SEA" Cruise

Glad to hear you are joining us. :wave:

46 weeks and counting...

Sitting home recovering from surgery.

Andy,

That would be great.

My family had such a good time on the cruise we can't wait for next August....

Jim

Sandy,
Thanks!
Sorry to hear about your surgery...:(
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Glad you have the cruise to look forward too!

Jim

WELCOME JIM and family.

46 more weeks ,but who's counting?

"US" LOL

I will add your family to page 1

Sandygirl...Hope you are feeling better

Joanna

Thanks for the kind words. Just hanging out, resting, taking meds and waiting to heal. Should be "better" than new in 6-8 weeks.

turtlecrawl - I see you are DVC. So are we. We'll be at Vero for the 1st time in April. Any tips, hints, or must do's?

:magnify:

Mjasp,

Thanks, it's great to be here, but we'll all be in a better place in 46 weeks!:p

Sandygirl,

Yep, we love DVC!
We had reservations for Vero next July, but canceled so that we can cruise instead.

Most of our points are at OKW, but we've been to Vero 2 or 3 times and we love it. We haven't ventured too far from the resort, we just tend to hang out at the pool or the beach, and eat most meals in the villa.

The surf at the beach can be very rough, watch out for little ones if you have them. Heck, I don't swim so my kids usually look out for me! Get pool chairs early, they go quickly....

Jim

:Pinkbounc hello hello hello, it's me me me me and did I read someone say who's counting - ME!!!!

Sandygirl get better soon. Jim and family welcome welcome welcome.

my son (5) just got the new disney cruise book and he is trying his hardest to understand how we are going to jump from land onto the boat. he is very excited already. I will talk to everyone next week if not sooner.

Have a great week and if anyone was off from work then enjoy the three day weekend.:wave2:

www.disshop.com

I hope I did this right, Don't really know how to add links.

Check out the DIS T-Shirts. Maybe we should go with the green ones for our cruise, so we can identify each other.

I know we have plenty of time, but what do you all think?

Joanna

Bumping up for Vols101.

Come join our thread and we'll see you in 46 more weeks:D

Joanna

with our names and screen names on them. Kinda like Andy did.. get the mickey paint swatches in Alien Green, Scan them into a computer and then type names on them....

Just an idea of something we could wear each day....

Ginny

Great idea Ginny, but I must confess, I am the most uncrafty person you will ever meet.

I still have my lanyard from last year that Joe "Joe and Joanne" made us all. I will try (and note the word "TRY") post it to this thread one of these days.

Joanna

of time so maybe I can play around a little and make a prototype or two and then post pictures and get everyones feedback.

I will try to start putting something together once I get back from the Navigator cruise.....

Ginny

OR If you live by Andy, you can bring all the materials to him and he could do it. LOL

Joanna

princess: well we are just a group full of ideas and I LOVE IT:hyper:

let me know and i will try to do it. i am also just a little crafty but it is a great idea

Ginny work your magic and see what you come up with. have a great week

45 Weeks....

Well another week has passed by and we are now about 45 weeks away from sailing on the newly refurbished MAGIC......WOOHOO......hope everyone is doing well and have a super weekend !!! Andy

Hi Andy...Seems like they are having a "MAGICal" time this week on the cruise. Wish I was with them. But in 45 weeks, we will be the ones reporting to the boards.

Talk to you all next week, have a great week and weekend.

Joanna

Hi everyone:

I've been in NJ for the past 10 days, just got back to MA this afternoon. I was with my mom for the last 4 days of her life, she passed away last Sunday :(

I missed last week's countdown, but I'm glad to be here for this week's. 45 weeks to go!

I'd like to add my SIL and BIL to our August 28th list. My DH's sister Tina and her husband Bill will be on the cruise with us. They have cabin #6032, just 4 doors down from us (we're in #6042).

Hope you all are doing well.

Seaspray - My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your mom... I lost my dad 19 years ago when I was only 20 years old so I can definately relate to how you must be feeling.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you....

Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter