• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 22, 2015 - Fantasy Western

Hello everyone! Just now found this thread as I just put down a deposit for the august 22 2015 western cruise for the future DH and I honeymoon! I'm excited, and not sure if I will participate in FE just yet due to job and school, but I would love to be apart of the Facebook group! Sent in a request!

Awesome Honeymoon!!! Congrats !! Welcome:cool1:

WELCOME!! YAY!! More people:cheer2::cheer2:
We have a DD that will be 12 at sailing! I thought it would be a great age bc she can go btwn both tween clubs and kids club!

Cheers :wave2:

Thanks. We typically sail with many families the last cruise, a couple of weeks ago, was 5 families, 17 people. So far we have one other family, but we plan to add a couple more.

Hi all we have just booked this cruise. Cruise number 8. There will be husband Craig DD 8 DD 5 DD 3 and myself Laura.
Room number 10582 would love to be in on FE x

Hi all. We are in this cruise. We are Craig and Laura. DD 8 DD 5 and DD 3. We. Would love to do FE x

This is the cruise I wanted to book, but all the inside staterooms are sold out!! I'm so surprised they are gone considering the cruise is over a year away.

Has anyone been on a cruise during this time before? Is it very busy?

This is the cruise I wanted to book, but all the inside staterooms are sold out!! I'm so surprised they are gone considering the cruise is over a year away.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be that much help, but on the Dream class ships there are lot less interior staterooms that in the classic ships. What I have noticed spending a lot of time here on the Dis is a lot of these interior staterooms availability disappear right after opening date and then come back as people cancel or as gty rates. So you should check periodically.

If this time is busy, schools in the Northeast(NY, NJ,) go back after labor day so on this specific week people travel because the cost is lower plus if you are spending time in the park there is less crowds and resort's prices might be lower.

Back in 2012 when the Magic was departing from NY those cruises were packed. I traveled this same week and the cruise was sold out. This cruise is going to be my first from PC this specific week. I know Karin (dizneeat) travels a lot this time of the year so she can give you more input.

I just found this thread and can't wait to meet all of you. There are five of us: my husband, myself, DD 13, DS 11, and DD 6. Please add us to the FE group. This is our second Disney cruise. We are in stateroom 9078.

Maria

Yes, it is usually very busy.

We like booking either the 3rd or 4th week of August because of the lower costs also. As Ntrain mentioned towards the end of August you will see price breaks as more schools are back in session.

We typically sail the end of June or August, we just sailed on the Fantasy over July 4th which was fun, but the same cruise in 2015 was over $2,000 more than this sailing (8/22) for a family of 3.

As much as we like sailing over our anniversary we couldn't justify the extra costs comparing identical sailings and staterooms.

Yes, it is usually very busy.

We like booking either the 3rd or 4th week of August because of the lower costs also. As Ntrain mentioned towards the end of August you will see price breaks as more schools are back in session.

We typically sail the end of June or August, we just sailed on the Fantasy over July 4th which was fun, but the same cruise in 2015 was over $2,000 more than this sailing (8/22) for a family of 3.

As much as we like sailing over our anniversary we couldn't justify the extra costs comparing identical sailings and staterooms.

Our 10 year anniversary will actually be in October of next year, so we would like to go then, but my husband is going back to school, so we are limited to July or August. I haven't booked anything yet. Still debating what to do.

I cannot open it either. A 404 error means that the file, web page, etc., could not be found. Perhaps, in this case, the document was moved or accidentally deleted.

We booked our Aug 22nd 2015 back in May, just joining this group now.
This will be DH, DS who will be 6 1/2 and my 4th cruise, join gin us will be my older son, he will be 27 (wow I feel old lol)
we would love to join the FE game, our cabins are
DH and myself in 7194
DS (27) and DS 61/2 will be in 7192, this will be my older son's 1st cruise
our rooms are connecting.
That is the set up now anyways
This is gonna be so much fun! :cool1:

Just transferred a reservation we booked last week on the Wonder.

We have never sailed from PC in the summer, so looking forward to having warm water at Castaway Cay. We usually go in March and it is only once has it been warm enough for me to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter