August 22, 2015 - Fantasy Western

We will do the fe obviously there is lots of time to figure it out! We are in cabin 5022 its me (heather) 35
John: 33
Marc 5 at time of cruise

I put you on the list! Thanks for all the info - I hope to be able to start the list over the weekend. :thumbsup2

My family will be sailing! Woo hoo! Sign us up for FE!

DW - BJ
DH - STEVEN
DS - CODY 14 at cruise time
DS - BRYCE 12 at cruise time

Welcome! :goodvibes
Great to have you on board. I put you on both lists! Thanks for the info - please let me know your stateroom number once you know it. :thumbsup2

Karin, those pictures are beautiful!
Thanks for sharing-

I am glad you enjoyed them! :goodvibes

Hi all! I just booked us for this cruise yesterday! This will be my 5th DCL and my fiancés 2nd. This will actually be our honeymoon. My name is Machenta and his is Andrew. We would also like to participate in the FE

I am so happy you decided to do this honeymoon cruise and that you are a part of our group!

I put you on the list of cruisers and the FE list. Could you please let me know your stateroom number once you know it?

I had to change dates for my cruise. My husband is in Law School as well and forgot to check when he starts. I am sorry I will not be able to meet you all, but have fun.

Happy Sailing!

So sorry to see you leave. :( But I hope you'll have an awesome cruise at your new date. :thumbsup2

I put you on the list! Thanks for all the info - I hope to be able to start the list over the weekend. :thumbsup2 Welcome! :goodvibes Great to have you on board. I put you on both lists! Thanks for the info - please let me know your stateroom number once you know it. :thumbsup2 I am glad you enjoyed them! :goodvibes Welcome! :goodvibes I am so happy you decided to do this honeymoon cruise and that you are a part of our group! I put you on the list of cruisers and the FE list. Could you please let me know your stateroom number once you know it?

Our stateroom is 9521 it's just me (Machenta) and my future DH Andrew. Thank you for doing all this!

Our stateroom is 9521 it's just me (Machenta) and my future DH Andrew. Thank you for doing all this!

I updated the online list with your information and you can access the list through the link in my first post! :goodvibes

We are so excited to be cruising again. It will be me, DH, and DS (14). Older brother will be away at college, so it will be our first vacation with him. This will be our 5th cruise as a family and my 6th cruise. We are sailing with a bunch of friends that we met through our cruise meet on our last cruise. It's going to be fun!

We are so excited to be cruising again. It will be me, DH, and DS (14). Older brother will be away at college, so it will be our first vacation with him. This will be our 5th cruise as a family and my 6th cruise. We are sailing with a bunch of friends that we met through our cruise meet on our last cruise. It's going to be fun!

Great to have you on board as well. And glad you made a lot of friends through your cruise meet thread. We are going to cruise with friends we met on a cruise on the second leg of this back to back. Cruising with friends is the best thing! :thumbsup2

I put you on the list! Thanks for all the info - I hope to be able to start the list over the weekend. :thumbsup2 Welcome! :goodvibes Great to have you on board. I put you on both lists! Thanks for the info - please let me know your stateroom number once you know it. :thumbsup2 I am glad you enjoyed them! :goodvibes Welcome! :goodvibes I am so happy you decided to do this honeymoon cruise and that you are a part of our group! I put you on the list of cruisers and the FE list. Could you please let me know your stateroom number once you know it?

We changed our stateroom to 10166. Thought I would update for the FE list. Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!
Machenta & Andrew

Hello, we just cruised last week and booked another one which will be August 22, 2015. We would also like to join the FE group.

Thanks,
Sonia

Hello Everyone

We just got off the Dream yesterday and booked this cruise, while on the ship. We are super excited.
It will be me Clara my sister Miriam, my boys Anil 15 & Nikhil 13.

looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Please sign us up for the FE. Cabin 7088

We changed our stateroom to 10166. Thought I would update for the FE list. Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!
Machenta & Andrew

Thanks for letting me know! I changed the stateroom number for you. :thumbsup2

Hello, we just cruised last week and booked another one which will be August 22, 2015. We would also like to join the FE group.

Thanks,
Sonia

Great to have you on board as well. I will add your name to the list in my first post.

For the FE - would you please PM me everyone's first name, the ages (and gender - sometimes for a non native it is hard t determine by name) of any kids and your stateroom number. Then I can add you to the list with details.

Hello Everyone

We just got off the Dream yesterday and booked this cruise, while on the ship. We are super excited.
It will be me Clara my sister Miriam, my boys Anil 15 & Nikhil 13.

looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Please sign us up for the FE. Cabin 7088

Great to have you on board.

I added you to the FE list with details and will add you to the lists in my first post once I have posted this.
This is going to be such a fun cruise! :thumbsup2

Hello Everyone!

We just booked this cruise, will be our third Disney cruise. It will be my husband and I with our daughter who will be almost 5 years old at the time of the cruise. We are very excited to go back on the Fantasy! A little worried about hurricane season though!
We would also like to join in on the Fish Extenders! Such a wonderful experience and I am pretty sure my daughter will expect to be part of it again :)

Glad to join the discussion and meet some new families!

Hello Everyone!

We just booked this cruise, will be our third Disney cruise. It will be my husband and I with our daughter who will be almost 5 years old at the time of the cruise. We are very excited to go back on the Fantasy! A little worried about hurricane season though!
We would also like to join in on the Fish Extenders! Such a wonderful experience and I am pretty sure my daughter will expect to be part of it again :)

Glad to join the discussion and meet some new families!

Great to have you on board!

Don't worry about Hurricane season too much. We can only cruise at that time of year and while we hit the remnants of some storms, they will go around them as far as they can. :thumbsup2

I will add you to the list of cruisers and the FE list in my first post, but to put you on the online list I need everyone's first name, the age of your daughter (ups, you said she will be five :lmao:) and your stateroom number (if you already know it).

Hello All.. Beyond Excited for this cruise!! Celebrating 12yrs of Wedding Bliss ..This will be our 1st on Disney and truly want to enjoy every experience possible!! Please include us in FE.. Amaya 6/G....Aidan 7/B...Ruben (Dad)...Dina(Mom) Cabin 8054
We have 2 other families..1st timers as well.. Didn't want to overwhelm them,but will fill them in..
Thanks Karin for keeping us connected ;)

We just booked, so excited!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2:

This will be our 2nd disney cruise, both on Fantasy, and 5th all together. We are from Rocky Point, NY which is on Long Island.

We are going to be in room 5048 and 5050

5048 Me, DD 11 & 9 (at cruise time)
5050 GM and GF

Would love to join the FE.

Another idea, our last trip did a magnet exchange as well for those who felt it was too much to do the FE. the girls loved seeing all the new magnets.

Can't wait to meet and get to know everyone.

Christine

Hello All.. Beyond Excited for this cruise!! Celebrating 12yrs of Wedding Bliss ..This will be our 1st on Disney and truly want to enjoy every experience possible!! Please include us in FE.. Amaya 6/G....Aidan 7/B...Ruben (Dad)...Dina(Mom) Cabin 8054
We have 2 other families..1st timers as well.. Didn't want to overwhelm them,but will fill them in..
Thanks Karin for keeping us connected ;)

So nice to have you on board!

First Disney cruise for you? I am sure you are going to love it! Disney does a great job at entertaining its guests. :thumbsup2

I added you to the online FE list and the list in my first post!

We just booked, so excited!!!!!!:cool1::cheer2:

This will be our 2nd disney cruise, both on Fantasy, and 5th all together. We are from Rocky Point, NY which is on Long Island.

We are going to be in room 5048 and 5050

5048 Me, DD 11 & 9 (at cruise time)
5050 GM and GF

Would love to join the FE.

Another idea, our last trip did a magnet exchange as well for those who felt it was too much to do the FE. the girls loved seeing all the new magnets.

Can't wait to meet and get to know everyone.

Christine

Glad to have you on board!

I added you to the list of cruisers and the FE list in my first post.

For the online list, could you please let me know everyone's first name.

Feel free to organize a magnet exchange.

Hi Karin..
Yes..I have a GREAT FEELING this will be one of many Disney Cruises..we are also going w/other family members..10 Total :) so it will be memorable!!

Newbie question .. FE gifts are they per person, per cabin or both? I asked same question on 4/6 on FB..still not clear..

Thank YOU

FE gifts are they per person, per cabin or both? I asked same question on 4/6 on FB..still not clear..

Honestly its up to you, I gave a gift to each person in the room. Some people give 1 gift for the room.

Karin

My name is Christine
DD 11 Annalize
DD 9 Alyssa
GM Judy
GF Frank

If enough people are interested I will run a magnet exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter