August 22, 2015 - Fantasy Western

Very excited. Just booked this cruise.
Me, Suheyl, DH and DS (will be 6 at time of cruise).

This could be either our 5th or 6th DCL cruise at time of cruising. We have another one planned but not sure if we are going. We started cruising in 2012 and is become an addiction. :hyper:
We will be celebrating my birthday and a late 15th anniversary.

I will decide later on if we will join the FE.

Karin, is so cool that you are on this cruise. I rarely post but I always read your trip reports. you guys take these long vacations and I always enjoy your detailed reports. :goodvibes

Looking forward for this cruise

My Husband and I (Wes and Deanna) are in too!

Count us in on the FE!

We're from Hollister, CA and this will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

Can't wait!

Wow!!!!!
I cannot believe that it is only day 2 of booking and there are already 3 families who will take this cruise. VERY exciting, indeed! :goodvibes

Very excited. Just booked this cruise.
Me, Suheyl, DH and DS (will be 6 at time of cruise).

This could be either our 5th or 6th DCL cruise at time of cruising. We have another one planned but not sure if we are going. We started cruising in 2012 and is become an addiction. :hyper:
We will be celebrating my birthday and a late 15th anniversary.

I will decide later on if we will join the FE.

Karin, is so cool that you are on this cruise. I rarely post but I always read your trip reports. you guys take these long vacations and I always enjoy your detailed reports. :goodvibes

Looking forward for this cruise

Welcome! :goodvibes
It is great to know that there is another DCL addict on this cruise! It had the same effect on us in 2009 - and here we are with cruises no 16 and 17. ;)

And an anniversary and birthday cruise for you as well. SWEET!

Plus, I cannot believe that you are actually reading my TRs. Yes, we take rather long vacations - makes more sense since airfare is high from Europe. :thumbsup2
Can't wait for this cruise!

My Husband and I (Wes and Deanna) are in too!

Count us in on the FE!

We're from Hollister, CA and this will be our 5th Disney Cruise.

Can't wait!

Welcome! :goodvibes
Great to have some Californians on board as well. We love California and cannot wait to go back - actually 2016 should be the year to go back there.

Happy to hear that we have you sign up for the FE too! We love doing FE - so fun!

5th cruise for you? Yeah, this one will "turn you to gold". :lmao:

Karin!!!

OMG I'm sailing with you again finally!!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm Ileana and I'll be sailing with my DD13 Tatiyana. This will be our 7th DCL cruise. No wait 8th. We're in for FE.

Just letting everyone know that our family will be sailing this August 22 Western Cruise with you. Our party consists of myself, DH, DD12 and DD9. So excited and can't wait!

We booked this cruise today and it will be our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy, 5th cruise overall. My husband, DD (13), DS (10) and I are SUPER excited! :cool1:

We also just booked this cruise this morning...it will be our 4th Disney cruise. Our family is from Wisconsin --- myself, DH, and DS (10 at time of cruise). As for the FE, we would love to join in. We did the FE for the first time on our last cruise and loved it! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

We are booked on this cruise as well! Our sailing party consists of myself, DH, DD(11) and DD(9). This will be our 12th Disney cruise as a family. Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next year or so. :)

We just changed our April 2015 5-night on the Wonder trip to this cruise. Can't wait to get to know everyone. This will be our first Disney cruise. DH and I have done 3 prior cruises (about 10 years ago).

We are:
Kim (me)
Ryan (DH)
Evan (DS1) who will be 9 at the time of sailing.
Joel (DS2) who will be 8 at the time of sailing.

So excited to be on the Fantasy for 7 nights. :lovestruc:banana::goodvibes

Kim

Howdy Gang!

Just booked this cruise tonight, changed our dummy cruise to this 1. This will be our second disney cruise. Our 1st was the Fantasy eastern in June 2013. We can wait, but our trip to WDW in 15 days will have to hold us over.

So far its myself, DW, DD (9 currently), and DS (4 currently).

We are trying to sell a few other friends and relatives on going also. I was a little shocked as my TA said early dining was already closed out. Is that normal?

We also just booked this cruise this morning...it will be our 4th Disney cruise. Our family is from Wisconsin --- myself, DH, and DS (10 at time of cruise). As for the FE, we would love to join in. We did the FE for the first time on our last cruise and loved it! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

We are from Wisconsin too. In Racine, just south of Milwaukee. Yeah for Wisconsin!

And we are in for the FE if I needed to specifically say that. I think it will be great.

can't beleive there are so many of us already.

Kim

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Howdy Gang!

We are trying to sell a few other friends and relatives on going also. I was a little shocked as my TA said early dining was already closed out. Is that normal?

I would have them re-look at dining. I find that hard to beleive. We booked last night. About 7pm Central and we got the main seating.

I don't think that is correct that it is closed this early in.

Kim

Howdy Gang!

I find that weird too. Sometimes I think DCL closes the Main dining so guests just book on the Second. They do a waiting list for Main dining but right now is too early.

On my last cruise I booked 7 months prior cruising and Main was not available. I continued checking and maybe 4 or 5 months before I was able to change it.

We wait listed early dining, but are not that upset about late. We normally eat dinner at home after 7:00, plus we had late dining last time and there were a few advantages. (Pool empties out around 4:00, play & dine). Plus we're on a Disney cruise!!! Lol. There is nothing bad.

We are from Wisconsin too. In Racine, just south of Milwaukee. Yeah for Wisconsin! And we are in for the FE if I needed to specifically say that. I think it will be great. can't beleive there are so many of us already. Kim

Kim - we are from La Crosse, so the other side of the state. We have family who live in the Racine area and love to get Kringles when we visit them or when they come visit us.

I am so excited about this cruise I can hardly stand myself.

We booked on Thursday.. Researched our room and then switched our room today. We booked a cat 8c and we thought all of them had the murphy beds. When we googled our room we realized ours didn't have it. So now we are in a room with a murphy bed. Still 8c.

My boys don't seem to like to sleep on a bunk. They like to play on them, just not sleep there. So we wanted the murphy. Feeling a little guilty that we may have taken that room away from a family of 5 who would need it.

I am so thrilled by that window with the seat. i can see my boys sitting there just staring out the window.

What rooms is everyone else in? I will admit, I secretly would like a verandah, but don't want to worry about my boys out on it.

Kim

We ended up booking the exact same room that we had last cruise. It is a category 5D and we loved the location. After splurging for a verandah last cruise, I don't think we will ever go back. Some of our favorite cruise memories are having room service and eating out on our verandah. So looking forward to getting on the boat again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter