August 2017

Got an incredible quote, booked and we are staying at Poly Aug 15-23. Have wanted to stay at the Poly so badly but have always been priced out! We stayed there once years ago right after the 2008 recession began and Disney was giving out great deals but have not been able to since then. Cannot wait. The kids are so excited.
We will be there almost same dates! Also can't wait :cool1:
Keeping the resort a surprise from DS though, not sure yet how will pull it off...

I would love a PM about the "specific agency" as I reserved a BC reservation for 8/13-8/18 and am scheduled to pay way too much but really want to stay there. I'm hoping for a discount but...

We stayed at Beach Club in December for the first time. LOVED it! We have always stayed at moderate resorts and now I feel spoiled. So, maybe it wasn't a good thing lol

I'm staying at Yacht Club though it was hard to decide which to choose, August 27 to September 3. Hoping to catch a bit of Food & Wine, and fingers crossed for MNSSHP on September 1st. Between the deal on YC and the CAD deal on tickets I feel like we can spend a bit more on some table service. This will probably be our only full week trip, we usually stay a few nights around cruising. Of course we could be totally hooked and plan to go again lol.

We are booked for August 22-30 at the Poly. Never expected to stay at the Poly, but got a rate I couldn't pass up.
I'm very knew to this and need assistance. How can I get that big 50-55% of a discount?? Looking to go early August.

HI I am looking to book AoA in second half of August. My kids looks Cars so we are looking into it. Can someone please PM me the agency detail and deal they are getting as I am very new to WDW. going for first time with 4 adults and 2 kids. Any helpful tip will be greatly appreciated.

HI I am looking to book AoA in second half of August. My kids looks Cars so we are looking into it. Can someone please PM me the agency detail and deal they are getting as I am very new to WDW. going for first time with 4 adults and 2 kids. Any helpful tip will be greatly appreciated.

The deal everyone is reference is only for deluxe resorts. It wouldn't help at all with AoA.

HA. I found the deal, too, and we're looking at Poly for 8/24-9/2. We were originally going to go 8/23-30, but then I saw food and wine starts on 8/31. So, we made it later and extended it a day.

The other great thing is that they have a free water park day with the tickets; we were going to have a water park day, but now I don't have to pay extra for it.

Oh Ok. Thank you for clarifying this. It will be still be helpful if someone can PM me agency and deal detail Because I may be able to spend few days at AoA and then move to Deluxe resort if price is right.

I think you need 7 more posts to get PMs.

We're staying at beach club in mid August in a standard view room and it worked out to be $255/nt after taxes etc.

We're staying at AKL in standard room at the end of August for three nights with a 2-day park hopper/one day water park ticket. Once I back the ticket price out it, the room comes out to about $200/night after taxes.

I had originally booked 4 people BC 8/13-8/18 5 day park hopper, pool/lagoon view (only because we really wanted to stay there and that was all that was available) through Disney $4800!! I was praying for a discount to come out.
Re booked with travel agency and now we are staying at the GF same dates, 5 park hopper plus (the plus is a free add on), standard view for $3100!! If I am doing my math correctly (don't count on it but you get the idea!!) once I took out the price of the park hopper plus, I'm paying $233/night!!
Wahooo!!!!

I booked 6 nights the last week of August through the first weekend in September at GF for $288 per night including taxes. GF is the dream resort of several people in my party, but we've never felt ready to pay for GF before, even with usual off-season discounts. This is amazing, and we are so excited!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter