August 2016 - anyone else planning for this time?

$2,982 for 2 adults to spend 10 nights at the YC, with 8 Day park hoppers with the water parks & more features. We plan on a night at HRH too over at universal during that time, so 8 days of parks / water parks is perfect for us. I get paid the day after check in so will likely just use our magic bands to pay for all of our meals etc, and clear it with my credit/debit card the day we check out. Absolutely amazing deal.

Going the first week of September, and we are finally able to stay at a deluxe resort because of that amazing Labor Day offer. I couldn't even believe the prices I was quoted- my family thought it was too good to be true. The BC and Poly are our top 2 choices, but leaning more towards Beach Club for the pool and proximity to Epcot. These resorts would have never been an option for us normally because of the prices, but paying less than what we'd normally pay for a moderate is amazing!

For myself in a room for BC 7 nights with 7 day park hopper, I am paying $1,886!!!!!!!

For my sister, her DH and their 18 month old - $2,269

It really is unbelievable! If we want to stay at the Poly, it is only $200 more! I am floored right now.

I officially booked Beach Club with this magical deal and also got 1 free bonus day at Typhoon Lagoon! My vacation time at work was already approved! I just got home Saturday from a 10 day stay at POR and I paid way more than what I am paying for 7 nights at Beach Club! Since you cannot add a dining plan w/ this deal, we are doing QS anyway with 2 TS and HDDR so I will be loading one big gift card for just food. I am so excited to be staying deluxe for the first time!!!

Can the deal be extended past September 6th?

As for crowds, is there a huge difference between end of August and 1st week of September?
We're taking our 2yr old and debating between those times.

Ugh, if I only I had a crystal ball...
In terms of crystall ball, I suggest that you look up Disney World best week to visit 2016 or crowd calendar. You will see that there is not a huge difference in ranking. With planning, at the end of August or begining of September, you should be able to see and enjoy the attractions/characters/meals that are important to you. Disney is quite a crowd manager. The limitations are equally likely to come from tiredness or wheater.

For having lived it, with a 2 y.o. being able to keep the stroller opened can be important at the end of the day so I suggest considering resorts that can access some park without bus and asking for ground floor (unless there is an elevator in your building).

Does anyone know if the magical express to the airport is included in this deal? My older daughter may want to join us in Disney and thought it would be a good idea if she flew home instead of having to endure a 3 day car ride with us on the way home. Also she may be limited on vacation days so this would be a good solution to get home quicker.

Does anyone know if the magical express to the airport is included in this deal? My older daughter may want to join us in Disney and thought it would be a good idea if she flew home instead of having to endure a 3 day car ride with us on the way home. Also she may be limited on vacation days so this would be a good solution to get home quicker.

Transportation to and from MCO aboard the Magical Express is included in every stay at a WDW resort. It doesn't matter how/where you booked. If you're staying on site, you've got a ride. :thumbsup2

With the dollar dropping REALLY fast, I have just paid all my accommodation for my Aug/Sept trip:)

It's so real now. Cant wait for the park hours to be released to plan ADRs!

Our family is planning for this time because it's the most affordable time to go, but I am a bit nervous about the weather. We went late May / early June back in 2011 (VERY high crowds because it was Free Dining AND Memorial Day Weekend) and we were ok. We followed advice on keeping cool, drinking lots of water, and taking it easy. I believe at that time the temperatures ranged from 92 to 96 degrees while we were there, and it was humid, although I don't remember how much. So my question is, how does early June compare to late August? If we handled June well, is August going to completely kick our butts, or just feel a bit hotter but bearable?

So if free dining were to be offered during this time period, can we add that on later through Disney directly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter