August 2015!!!

Yay! I just booked Poly CL for our waterpark & DTD visit next August! So excited!

I'm in! We're booked for August 16-22. DH and I decided that my parents need to experience WDW with us this time since they haven't been since Epcot opened. We had intended to book an AoA suite but, when the magical vacation deal came out, we decided to book 2 rooms at CR. It's been my dream to stay there since I was a kid.

Once upon a time I said you couldn't pay me enough to go to WDW in August. I lied! :rotfl2:

We are booked at the Poly from Aug 29 - Sept 7th. Our first time staying on Disney property. We're very excited!

We are going August 15-22 at AOA. My parents, sisters, brother and families are all going so we will be a group of 18!

August 18 sept 1 great price on flights out of halifax. POP booked! I am a bit afraid we will feel a bit squishy for a 2 week stay but the only way i could swing this long of a vacation. received our Incredibles mail today :woohoo:

August 18 sept 1 great price on flights out of halifax. POP booked! I am a bit afraid we will feel a bit squishy for a 2 week stay but the only way i could swing this long of a vacation. received our Incredibles mail today :woohoo:

We were worried about this too when we stayed at Pop last year for 13 days. But we ended up loving it. So we have two weeks at Pop booked for next year. :yay:
Hopefully the room size won't bother you at all. :goodvibes

Hi!
We are planning our August 2015 trip too! Deposit is in, and we'll be staying at the CR :cool1: - but we haven't quite nailed down the exact dates yet, just end of August at this point.

For those that are nervous about going in August, I can agree with previous posts and say, yes it is hot. However, we thought it was much better than July -- which was just as hot, humid and sticky, but with many more people in the parks. We vowed NEVER to go back in July - but this will be our 3rd August trip!

For those that are nervous about going in August, I can agree with previous posts and say, yes it is hot. However, we thought it was much better than July -- which was just as hot, humid and sticky, but with many more people in the parks. We vowed NEVER to go back in July - but this will be our 3rd August trip!

Good point about the crowds. Crowds are not bad at all mid to late August. Maybe that's why we don't mind the heat and humidity.

:wave2: We are returning to POFQ August 20-Sept 2. We booked the BB offer when we were there August 2014. REALLY hoping that we will get to experience the Hallowe'en Party for the first time ever (hoping it's Sept.1st). :cheer2:

:wave2: We are returning to POFQ August 20-Sept 2. We booked the BB offer when we were there August 2014. REALLY hoping that we will get to experience the Hallowe'en Party for the first time ever (hoping it's Sept.1st). :cheer2:

it would be awesome if the party was that early next year, but since it's before labour day weekend, I would imagine it's highly unlikely.

it would be awesome if the party was that early next year, but since it's before labour day weekend, I would imagine it's highly unlikely.

Ugh ... you are right! I guess I wasn't thinking about the actual Labour Day weekend. I was only thinking that it was on September 1st this year (I think?) so hoping it would be September 1st next year. We have to be back on 2nd as youngest DD has a high school orientation on the 3rd:( Well, until then I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed:goodvibes

You and me both! :) And hey, they had so many sell outs with the MNSSHP this year, that maybe Sept. 1st could be the beginning of the parties, regardless of when labour day falls. It's a money maker for Disney.

Thanks for helping me out with good vibes :goodvibes and crossing your fingers too lol.
Have you been to the party before? I'm already getting my hopes up. I'm just afraid my expectations will get so high and then I'll be disappointed. I'm hoping for the 'Disney feeling' mixed with the Hallowe'en season and a 'less busy' park.
Does that seem reasonable?:)

Thanks for helping me out with good vibes :goodvibes and crossing your fingers too lol.
Have you been to the party before? I'm already getting my hopes up. I'm just afraid my expectations will get so high and then I'll be disappointed. I'm hoping for the 'Disney feeling' mixed with the Hallowe'en season and a 'less busy' park.
Does that seem reasonable?:)

Totally reasonable! ::yes:: That's why we love the end of August so much. I love to see the park decked out for Halloween. We flew down last October on Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. It was a sold out party, but totally worth it! We had a great time! This year we flew home the night the party started (labour day Monday). I was so sad, but we couldn't miss the first day of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter