August 2015!!!

Happy September everyone!!!! :)
Less then one year until your August vacations! :woohoo:

We are officially booked for next August. It will be our sixth August trip in a row. We are used to the August heat now and love it! We booked the free dining bounce back at Pop beginning Aug. 20th. Can't wait! :goodvibes

Hi there. Just joining in on the fun. We just returned two days ago and while we were there booked the bounceback for Aug 2015. We will be there Aug 25 through Sept 3 at POFQ. It will be our first time at that resort. We try to stay somewhere new each time. Let the planning begin.

Hi there. Just joining in on the fun. We just returned two days ago and while we were there booked the bounceback for Aug 2015. We will be there Aug 25 through Sept 3 at POFQ. It will be our first time at that resort. We try to stay somewhere new each time. Let the planning begin.

I'm sure you'll love POFQ. We just checked out today. We alternate between Pop and POFQ each year. And it's fun to do one year with just quick service meals and one year with table service. :goodvibes

I'm sure you'll love POFQ. We just checked out today. We alternate between Pop and POFQ each year. And it's fun to do one year with just quick service meals and one year with table service. :goodvibes

Thanks. We're looking forward to it. We already miss being there terribly. I know what you mean about the food. By the time we got home none of us other than DS13 wanted to eat anything. We were all so full from the dining plan. DS13 cleaned up all of our plates. He was in his glory. At some point his growing has to slow down. :)

We have booked!!!

August 5-16 - 2 rooms at Pop Century

Me and the hubby and 5 kiddos

11 months left to go!! :hyper:

Bouncing back next year to POFQ Aug 20-28th preceeded by a week at Tampa/St Pete & Off-site (Discovery Cove).

Whooo Hoooo!!! We've joined the ranks of Trip August 2015 :wave2: We are booked the 3rd - 8th at AoA. It will be my step-daughters first trip. I am so Excited I can't stand it! We tried to go this year but just couldn't get it to work out. (3 different schools, two states) So I reset and refocused. Next year it is!

We are going August 10-18 staying at Wilderness Lodge:banana:

DD age 18, DS age 15 myself and DH. Can't wait and looking forward to all the fun planning!!:dance3:

Feeling frustrated. Tried two major DVC rental companies, and no points available to rent from Boardwalk Home Resort DVC members right now. I know at the seven month mark more points will become available as any DVC member could rent for the resort. But the question is whether rooms would be available.
I was hoping this would be out of the way, because I'm counting on being able to rent points as a way to afford the room.
Right now I'll wait and see if any BVW DVC members offer points for rent before January (which is seven months out).

(Hoping to stay at BWV 8/13 - 8/22)

Feeling frustrated. Tried two major DVC rental companies, and no points available to rent from Boardwalk Home Resort DVC members right now. I know at the seven month mark more points will become available as any DVC member could rent for the resort. But the question is whether rooms would be available.
I was hoping this would be out of the way, because I'm counting on being able to rent points as a way to afford the room.
Right now I'll wait and see if any BVW DVC members offer points for rent before January (which is seven months out).

(Hoping to stay at BWV 8/13 - 8/22)

I don't know a thing about points, but I will send you some pixie dust for point rental availability.....pixiedust:

Our DVC rental points came through this weekend! So we are officially set to go!:yay:

We are going August 10-18 staying at Wilderness Lodge:banana:

DD age 18, DS age 15 myself and DH. Can't wait and looking forward to all the fun planning!!:dance3:

Awesome ! We may be going the same week :banana: I cant decide on this week or 2nd week in June. The only thing stopping me is I'm worried about the hot weather in August :worried: I may just brave it book CBR or AKL :confused3

Hi Everyone,

We booked the bb at POR for 8/20-9/2/15. Hoping that the CBR opens for parties of 5 and we're able to make the switch, but either way we'll be happy. We're bringing first timers with us and can't wait to show them why we come back each year!.

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad to see other people super excited about planning a Disney trip, as my family thinks I'm silly for getting this excited this early. I'm excited to visit Disney for a few days in August next year. We have a Royal Caribbean cruise booked out of Port Canaveral, and we've decided to spend a few days after the cruise at one of the Disney resorts & visiting Disney waterparks & Downtown Disney. We probably won't visit the big parks on this trip...but we'll see. I've only visited Disney in February, and I just don't know how we would handle the heat at the parks--or the crowds. We did Universal in the summer a few years ago and it was oppressively hot.

We haven't booked with Disney yet, as we're still trying to decide where to stay for our few days (Aug 2-6 or so). We're a family of 5, & we've always stayed in Deluxe resorts. I'm toying with the idea of staying club level somewhere, since we'll be around the resort more than on our other trips. BW, GF & Poly all have decent prices on their club level on this trip. I'm also looking at the Villas, but I have zero experience with them.

I would love to hear advice on how horribly hot it may be in August for visiting parks, on the club levels of BW, GF or Poly or on staying at the villas.

So excited to plan this trip! :cheer2::cheer2:

I would love to hear advice on how horribly hot it may be in August for visiting parks, on the club levels of BW, GF or Poly or on staying at the villas.

So excited to plan this trip! :cheer2::cheer2:

I only know about the heat. I hate the heat most of the time. But at DW for some strange reason I love it! :beach: Next Year will be our sixth August trip in a row. We just try to stay out of the direct sunlight as much as possible and we're fine.

I only know about the heat. I hate the heat most of the time. But at DW for some strange reason I love it! :beach: Next Year will be our sixth August trip in a row. We just try to stay out of the direct sunlight as much as possible and we're fine.

I agree!

We were there this past August and loved it!! The only time I was really hot was at the World Showcase in Epcot. Otherwise, it wasn't that bad.

Now, be prepared for rain! It seemed like it rained every time we turned around. It didn't last long but the downpours were often intense.

I'll be investing in a waterproof backpack to keep our phones and cameras and other stuff dry!

Now, be prepared for rain! It seemed like it rained every time we turned around. It didn't last long but the downpours were often intense.

This past August was our least rainiest August trip. But you're right. When it decides to come down it can be pretty intense. And it seems to come out of nowhere.

You go into a pavilion on a bright sunny day, and come out 15 minutes later to ankle deep water.

We are planning a trip Aug. 11-22, 2015 staying at the Beach Club Resort. We went this past July for a short trip. I am looking forward to a longer stay and hopefully lower crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter