August 2015!!!

We plan to go in the middle of August now I'm worried. I was searching August threads and have read so many negative comments on how hot and miserable it is in August :crazy2:

Hi everyone! We are switching from our normal October time to August--going August 27 through 9/6. Staying at Caribbean Beach hotel for the first time too. I'm not looking forward to the weather--i am not a fan of humidity--but am taking one for the team because our daughter really wants to celebrate her birthday at Disney and this year we can actually do that. She's so excited to turn 9 at the Magic Kingdom.

August 9-16 or 17 at POFQ...first time mod trip. We love Pop, but wanted something different this time. Four of us, me, DW, DS 10, DD 5. I just wish they would get the rates out so we can book......:confused3

We plan to go in the middle of August now I'm worried. I was searching August threads and have read so many negative comments on how hot and miserable it is in August :crazy2:

Some of us don't have a choice, tho...summer is the only time we can go, so we deal with the heat.

August 9-16 or 17 at POFQ...first time mod trip. We love Pop, but wanted something different this time. Four of us, me, DW, DS 10, DD 5. I just wish they would get the rates out so we can book......:confused3

Who knows if it's true, BUT, my travel agent friend sent me a note saying 7/30 packages are being released.

Is the heat and humidity really that much worse than June and July ? I have checked historical temps and August does not look that much different maybe 1 or 2 degrees higher here and there.

I'm half in July and half in August, but I'm greedy so I am joining both groups!!!

As of right now the plan is:

July 29th 2015 thru August 5th 2015

I am in a severe need for a Disney fix!!!!

My family & I are also going to Disney in August 2015! We are looking at August 8 - 16 and are hoping to stay at Port Orleans. Can't wait for the 2015 rates to come out!

We've booked ours for next August already, we're staying at the yacht club! We'll be there 14th-28th Nd I'm glad there's are other crazy people who want to talk about next August because I'm pretty sure my family are already sick of it, lol

I can't wait to book our room! I've decided to stay at the Poly Aug 8-14. Then cruise on the Dream Aug 14-17. Then back to WDW on the 17th at POR going home on the 18th. I'm not telling my kids yet because I drove them crazy this past trip. We started counting down at 188 days and by the time we got there they were tired of talking about it. They still had fun but this time around I'm not telling them until right before we leave. They'll be totally surprised this time!!! It's going to kill me but at least I have you guys :-)

I can't wait to book our room! I've decided to stay at the Poly Aug 8-14. Then cruise on the Dream Aug 14-17. Then back to WDW on the 17th at POR going home on the 18th. I'm not telling my kids yet because I drove them crazy this past trip. We started counting down at 188 days and by the time we got there they were tired of talking about it. They still had fun but this time around I'm not telling them until right before we leave. They'll be totally surprised this time!!! It's going to kill me but at least I have you guys :-)

That sounds like an awesome trip! ...and what a surprise!

Hi everyone! We're going to be at the WL in August 2015 from 8/22 - 9/2. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

From what I read, it's possible that Villains Unleashed and MNSSHP will both go on during this time period, anyone know the likelihood?

Anyway, I can't wait! It will be my son's first trip to Disney (he will be 2). I wonder if there are any/many rides he can go on.

We're in. August 13 - 22, 2015. Planning on renting points at Boardwalk Villas.
We were at the World in August, 2009, and it was horribly hot, but it gets horribly hot in August even here in Minnesota!

Granted its been years, but our honeymoon at Disney was Aug 25- Sept. 2 and crowd wise, it was awesome.

We did our Honeymoon there (19yrs ago) Aug 26 and had the same experience w/ crowds. We walked right on to Splash Mtn and the CM's were just leaning at the railing waiting for people to show up!! We tought we had slipped passed a "closed ride" sign or something.

yes it was toasty to say the least but being from TX we're fine with that.

I just got the green light from DH that he wanted to go next year!! Being our 20yr anniversary!! :thumbsup2

Our kids go back to school the last week in Aug so we'll be doing the 3rd week when the low crowds and value season starts. Can't wait to start planning and spending waaaaayyyy too much time on here!

We officially booked today! 8/26-9/6 !!!:yay:
We've never taken a trip in August before, we have always done October trips. I'm not quite sure what to expect!!

Was supposed to go in April 2015 but that fell through - now we're shooting for August 2015. Bummed I have to wait longer, BUT... now we can stay longer because it's cheaper in August! Huzzah! A little worried about the heat, as we did August our first trip and a couple of us had some heat issues. I've learned from past mistakes, though! Water, water, water! Did I say water?

Hi everyone!

We have decided that we will be going again August 2015 (yaaay!) but haven't quite decided on the dates yet. We're thinking towards the end of August.

So here's my question...when is the best time to book our package? We are staying onsite and going with the dining plan.

This will be my first time doing the bookings on my own, we used a TA last time. Last time, we did not decide this far out, so we only did our booking in February of the same year.

What are your thoughts on the best time to book when you are a year out?

Thank you! So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter