August 2015!!!

7 more days!!! Ugh I guess I should start packing...... I always leave it to the last minute because I'm afraid I'll forget something if I start to early! Guess it's okay to start now though!

Hey guys!!! 2 days until we arrive!!!

This trip is turning out to be a bigger adventure than I thought it would be... my grandma passed away on Tuesday morning and we've had to switch some things around. Today is the wake and tomorrow is the funeral service/repass. Rather than leaving tomorrow at 1:00 in the morning, we'll have to leave immediately following her repass. We're trying to get out of NJ by no later than 3:00 in the afternoon. Please send us some pixie dust so that we can make it to the Wilderness Lodge in time for our first ADR Saturday afternoon!!!

This trip is turning out to be a bigger adventure than I thought it would be... my grandma passed away on Tuesday morning and we've had to switch some things around. Today is the wake and tomorrow is the funeral service/repass. Rather than leaving tomorrow at 1:00 in the morning, we'll have to leave immediately following her repass. We're trying to get out of NJ by no later than 3:00 in the afternoon. Please send us some pixie dust so that we can make it to the Wilderness Lodge in time for our first ADR Saturday afternoon!!!

Sorry for your loss. Fingers cross that you will be able to get there on time.

Bounceback offer is out :-) I'm following Tigrlvspooh live trip report and she posted a picture of the bounceback offer. Dial 8844 for free dining promotion for next year! 05/31 - 06/07/16 and 08/26 - 10/01/16. I was hoping it would start a bit earlier than August 26th, but still happy that it's happening:-)

Bounceback offer is out :-) I'm following Tigrlvspooh live trip report and she posted a picture of the bounceback offer. Dial 8844 for free dining promotion for next year! 05/31 - 06/07/16 and 08/26 - 10/01/16. I was hoping it would start a bit earlier than August 26th, but still happy that it's happening:-)
But being Canadian you could book that, and if a general offer comes for Canadians and starts earlier, like it did this year you can always change dates.

But being Canadian you could book that, and if a general offer comes for Canadians and starts earlier, like it did this year you can always change dates.
Yes! I totally forgot about that offer. I booked bounceback last year to start August 20th this year so didn't pay any attention to the FD Canadian offer this year.

I am sorry for your loss. Pixie dust your way!

Ugh I am so frustrated! We had planned on leaving Aug. 29. But dh's boss is delaying approving his leave form. He was supposed to tomorrow but now he said he needs another 2 weeks. He has over 100 days saved up but it looks like they won't be able to spare him. So if we get to go it will be a last minute thing. Not too big a deal but I realllly want to know!

Thanks for the heads up! We will still book the bb, but I am definitely hoping for an earlier Canadian fd offer next August. Labour day will be much earlier next year, so one week would be the maximum we can book with this bb offer. One week is just not long enough for me. I am soooooooo spoiled. :cutie:

MagicBand shipment notification came this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ccat:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to make it in time.

25 days to go!! Got our magic bands and my aunt decided last minute to join us!! We are now a party of 11 ..I'm a little frightened but all should be ok. also the bounce back offer was announced. Free dining!! May have to book next years before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter