August 2015!!!

17 days until we leave. I've got mostly everything packed except for clothes and other things that I'm going to use during these next 2 weeks. I think I started packing too early cuz I'm so excited.

Last time I was at Disney, my parents just charged all meals and what-not to our room. Is this what people still do? Even when on the dining plan and then everything is adjusted?

16 more days for us :)

Last time I was at Disney, my parents just charged all meals and what-not to our room. Is this what people still do? Even when on the dining plan and then everything is adjusted?

16 more days for us :)

We charge our purchases to the room all the time. The dining plan however, will not be charged to your room. It will come off of your meal credits available to you. You can charge tips or anything not included in the meal plan like adult beverages and such. That you pay when you settle your bill.

We charge our purchases to the room all the time. The dining plan however, will not be charged to your room. It will come off of your meal credits available to you. You can charge tips or anything not included in the meal plan like adult beverages and such. That you pay when you settle your bill.

So when my bill comes will it be split up and show what is covered by the dining plan and what isn't (i.e. appetizers and adult beverages)? Or will I have to split it up myself?

Getting closer! We just bought the extra sunscreen, and the kids are breaking in their "summer" shoes. :) I have a little corner of our office where I am stashing things I want to pack, like the travel tissues, ponchos, hand sanitizer... The only big things left to do are to get the rental car, and get myself a new phone! Hooray for August almost being here!!!

So when my bill comes will it be split up and show what is covered by the dining plan and what isn't (i.e. appetizers and adult beverages)? Or will I have to split it up myself?
Yes. Depending on what meal plan you have, it will tell you what you are responsible for paying out of pocket and the cost. The sever will deduct the meal plan entitlements and then will tell you what part you still need to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter