August 13, 2009 - 10 Years of Wonderful Cruising

Down on page two today. Can't have that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Ken

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Labor Day.

Everyone had a nice time at DL yesterday. Runners and walkers completed the half marathon without problems.

Some of the group are getting on the Magic right now for a 5 day. Lucky them!

Ken

Hi everyone! Another couple of days closer to the cruise!

Ken

I am always around in the middle of the night...just the quiet type (HA!) I guess.

I know that some are at the pin event at WDW, and right now it is starting to storm here on the east coast. We are expecting about 2 inches of rain today....

Stacey and I went up to the lake and made sure the boat was all secure for the storm, we will get there again on Sun to be sure she is doing well.

338 days and counting.....

OK why are Micky Mouse ice cream bard a $1.50 more at DL????

One day closer.

Ken , we (Alex and I) have an art project for ya.

We are back home, I am catching up on the boards until time to go pick up the dogs. It was great to see the CA folks at DL. I get to spend the day working on the bookcases in the basement, unpacking, and unpacking some more!!! It was very cool here when we arrived - in the 50's - quite a change after the 95+ temps in Florida!

OK - I started a new job today and it is really cutting into my disboard time. I think this wasn't such a great idea. I may have to rethink the whole thing.

Ken

OK - I started a new job today and it is really cutting into my disboard time. I think this wasn't such a great idea. I may have to rethink the whole thing.

Ken

Which wasn't a great idea, the new Job or your dis board time, :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: , Just Kidding.

Congrats on the new position.

I am sure you will settle in and find time. Don't ya just hate it when work gets in the way of life. I am on the road tomorrow and Friday.

Hey one day closer.

Hi everyone. Carolyn and I (Alex) are booked on the cruise (cabin 6574). I think we are still trying to recover from the DL half marathon and the cruise. 10 miles on Castaway Cay Tuesday and 3+miles Friday on the Magic weren't enough, so we did 12 miles on Sunday. Work is very busy, didn't get home till 8PM Mon. and 6PM Tues, so no training walks.

Ken, the art work Scott mentioned is in conjunction to a "fun race" whn we are on Castaway for the cruise. We thought "the 10 year Wonder 10K on Castaway Cay". We could use the design from the Magic 5day cruise with the palm trees and Mickey in the hammock. We are researching participation medals, race numbers, T-shirts etc.. The race will be untimed and use water stops DCL has on Castaway so anyone can participate. To keep DCL happy we would raise money to give to a Disney charity. As our resident computer art person we thought we could enlist your help. Alex

Good Morning Cruisers!

Ken - congrats on your promotion, hope you find time for fun in your new schedule!

Another beautiful day here in Wyoming, it is still cool, but not as much so, we are now in the 70's.

Alex and Carolyn, we were looking forward to checking out the 10K route on our second visit to CC, which, of course, did not happen, so I guess we will be doing the 10 year Wonder 10K on Castaway Cay cold! We are still trying to decide what to pair this cruise with, so far, diving in Bimini is winning!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Cruisers! It is now more like winter, with temps in the 40's and winds in the 20's, so the dog walk will wait until after breakfast - which makes me first to post this morning!!!!

Hi Everyone - I have 3 minutes to check the boards - time is running out.

Alex and/or Scott. Do you have something with the logo example you want me to work on?

Everyone else - have a great day!

Times up.

Ken

Good Morning everyone:

Ken- The basic logo is Mickey in a hammoch between two palm trees. It was on the name badges for the 5 day Magic cruise. Who was it that made up those name badges? Alex
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Good Morning Cruisers!

I see Alex made it up before me today, but he has a 2 hour advantage!

Scott is out of town at a meeting at a retreat/lodge that has no cell service, so I am sure there is no internet service either! He should be home late tonight.

Raining here today, it rained off and on all day yesterday - guess the lawn won't get mowed today - but the weekend is supposed to be really nice!

Ken, hope your work schedule calms down so that you get a little internet time!

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone!

I'll be happy to try working on the logo for the walk.

Have a great weekend!

Ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter