August 13, 2009 - 10 Years of Wonderful Cruising

Good morning- We are off to Animal Kingdom to preview the Everest Challenge course and get familiar with areas of the park for the scavanger hunt clues. It's supposed to be in the 90's today and no rain. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Alex
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wish we were closer, would be a fun race for sure. Do let us know all about it.

Basement work today.

Busy day today. Had to start thinking about getting everything together for the ride next week. Got in a short 30 mile ride this morning. Will do 50 tomorrow.

I'll be happy to work on the 10k logo, but I'm not sure how well that graphic will enlarge. Also, I don't think Cafepress will print that graphic, so we would have to find a company to do it, or make iron on graphics and do it yourself.

Ken

Alex adn I were talking, and he says he is getting pretty good with teh iron on, that way we could get tech shirts.

I got the crud on the trip and trying to get better, cough right now.

Good Morning Cruisers!

It looks like another beautiful day here - the weekend was really nice. We did get the crabapples harvested and made crabapple butter - got a whole pint!!!:rotfl: Maybe more next year.

I get to spend the week staining the bookcases in the basement - they will take 3 coats, so that is at least 3 days worth of work - they are big bookcases!

Have a great day!

Good Morning Cruisers!

It looks like another beautiful day here - the weekend was really nice. We did get the crabapples harvested and made crabapple butter - got a whole pint!!!:rotfl: Maybe more next year.

I get to spend the week staining the bookcases in the basement - they will take 3 coats, so that is at least 3 days worth of work - they are big bookcases!

Have a great day!

I sure hope Scott pays you well! :rotfl2:

Ken

Yes, Scott covers all the vacations! I see he beat me on today, so I guess he gets the first for the day - but he forgot the "Good Morning Cruisers!"

Ken - how is the new job going?

Yes, Scott covers all the vacations! I see he beat me on today, so I guess he gets the first for the day - but he forgot the "Good Morning Cruisers!"

Ken - how is the new job going?

New job is fine Lynn. Lots of new things to learn. But I guess I'm not to old yet to learn a few new things.

We watched the Oprah show last night with Scott's boss. Very interesting stuff. Like I said on another thread - you're a hero for doing what you do Scott!

Ken

Now am Blushing,

Well anyway good morning all, and we are one day closer.

Good Morning Cruisers!

Looks like a great day here again! I am waiting for the plumber this morning - he will be finishing off the sink in the bar area of the basement. My job of the day is staining - it is going even more slowly than I expected. I have been at it for 8 hours now, and I have put one coat on half the bookcases - that leaves the bar front, the doors, and the media (DVD) storage cases - and it will take 3 coats total to match the color of the bar cabinets!

Have a great day!

Plumber got done, kinda need a different handle for the toilet. Hope to get the floor tile down this weekend.

Lynn continues to stain, lots of stuff at work here for me, off to Columbus next week.

Did a nice 5K this morn.

So Good Morning cruisers we are a day closer.

Good Morning Cruisers!

Another beautiful day here in Cheyenne - sunny - warm!

Have a great day everyone!

Hi, we are going on this cruise. I thought there was another thread for this here but I can't find it now. Oh, well. Please add us. My niece, Azaria, and myself are traveling with a good friend of mine and her goddaughter, Denise and Desirre.

We are in cabins 5020 and 5022. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Okay, I was also on another thread. I booked back in March and this is going to warrant a call because we are suppose to be in room 5020. This is a the tread for the 3 day Cruise August 13th?

I just check my details for the reservation on the Disney website and it does list us in 5020.

Anyway, this will be our first cruise. Traveling will be DH - Dave, DD - Erin (14 at time of cruise) & DS - Adam (age 11 at time of cruise).

I was surprised I had never received emails from the other tread. I just found this tread by simple curiosity this morning. :confused3

We still have not decided date for our land stay. DD will be starting high school as soon as we get back. I am trying to decide if we should stay right up till the day before school. :goodvibes

Welcome Aboard CarolynMink and crew, I did not know there was another thread, but really glad ya found us.

1st cruise huh, so feel free to ask away as there are folks her with a few under their belts.

I am heading to Columbus tomorrow for a conference.

Ken is on his arthritus ride,

Alex is working and walking

The ladies are taking care of us guys cause we need the help.

SO Good Morning Cruisers, another day closer. HEY KEN "another day closer" should be on the T shirts.

We also are not sure where we will be staying before or after, maybe a dive trip, as we are getting low on DVC points .... really.... honest

Work on the basement, did a 3 mile walk with teh pups.

Off to Lowes for basement stuff laid 300 sq feet of tile yesterday and have to grout it today also need some trim.

Later kids have fun.

Here was our weekend....

P9210334.jpg

P9210328.jpg

P9210330.jpg

So the tileis down, Lynn will have some staining on the bookcases and cleaning up the grout residue. Best investment we made this weekend was a new set of knee pads for me (old ones were shot) and a pair for Lynn. That was a bunch of work about a total of 28 man hours, we are pooped and the Jacuzzi tub felt good.

Getting closer to being done.

Scott & Lynn,

The room looks amazing. Also, looks like a ton of work.:thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing the future progress.

We are having beautiful weather here in Ohio! I was up on our roof with DH cleaning up all the debris left by the storm last Sunday. (We can't complain though, we had no damage and never lost power).

The rest of the week-end was spent working on our Middle School Drama Club. We have 60 kids and they all got their roles last night for the fall production.:jester:

Now, I better get everyone going and get to work. Have a great day!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter