August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Independence Day! We hope everyone has a safe, relaxing, yet fun-filled holiday with friends and family!

It turns out that we have to postpone our cruise. So disappointed. But I wanted to let you knw so that you can take our names off the FE list.

Thank you!
Kaley

Thanks for organizing Karin! :cheer2:

Thank you so much! You made my day. It really feels good if the work you do is appreciated. :goodvibes :hug:

It turns out that we have to postpone our cruise. So disappointed. But I wanted to let you knw so that you can take our names off the FE list.

Thank you!
Kaley

I've taken you off the list.
I hope your new cruise will be a truely magical one! :goodvibes

I'm not on list A or B but I'm on the original list. I messaged you with my cabin number (7023) when I received it a couple of days ago.

No, you were not on either list A or B. I posted a "shout out" that there was still information needed and as you can see in the quote beneath, you were mentioned. I never got any information from you, so I was under the impression that you might no longer be interested in that cruise.

FE information needed ............

I have contacted
  • sayfay
  • McAndrew
  • rawolfpack
  • Alice-in-wonder
via PM, as we still need information from them.

I still need stateroom numbers from
  • plutoNme
  • jjdemesa
  • AussieBeth
  • Monkeespaw

Would everyone else please check if the information on my list is correct as I will just copy that information into the finished lists.
Thank you!

Complete list (for those who do all staterooms = Embraer)

Group A (decks 12, 10, 9, 8 and parts of 7)

Group B (rest of decks 10 and 7, and decks 6, 5 and 2)

There was a need to divide deck 7 to get the same number of people in both groups.
JRex I placed you in the same group as your grandparents.
There are still three groups who did not respond, so I took them off the divided lists - they are still at the bottom of the original list (without room numbers)
Please check the lists if your information is correct and notify me of any mistakes.

And as you can see, I did explain why you were on the original list and not the divided ones.
I did not receive any mail from you with your stateroom number. There is no availability to email me on the DIS and you cannot PM there as you only have two posts.
If you posted it on FB then I am sorry, but I am not on FB.

I have added you to the list, now that we know that you will definitely take part.

Thank you, Karin. I'm not sure what happened. I clicked on your name on DIS and it gave me th option to message you. Anyway, I thank you for organizing this and adding me. Leslie

First I want to say a BIG Thank you Karin for doing this list! I can't wait for this trip!

On the Facebook page there was a poll on where/when to do a meet and greet. The most votes went to meeting at 3:15 at the Vista Cafe on August 10th. IF this sounds good to everyone here as well, then hopefully we will finally get to meet everyone!

Jrex21 - my daughter turns 18 on the 6th of July! :goodvibes

Just passed off the LIST to my grandma..

KARIN--- Let me tell you how impressed she was! It was easy for her to read and understand. Kid's ages were clearly labeled and families with two staterooms were easy to identify. I guess our last FE wasn't as "put together" as this one!! She is so excited that she doesn't have to re-organize the list so she can understand it. THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the reins on this! :thanks::worship:

Off to work on this 5th of July...aka. Party planning and cruise planning. I guess I should do payroll in there somewhere too...before the minions stage some kind of revolution!! :duck:

On the Facebook page there was a poll on where/when to do a meet and greet. The most votes went to meeting at 3:15 at the Vista Cafe on August 10th. IF this sounds good to everyone here as well, then hopefully we will finally get to meet everyone!

Thank you for letting us know.

Karin - Thanks for all the hard work on the FE list (I know I couldn't have done it that well)! I did notice, that my DS age should be 7 not 4. Is it possible to correct (cabin 7134)? Thank you!

Karin - Thanks for all the hard work on the FE list (I know I couldn't have done it that well)! I did notice, that my DS age should be 7 not 4. Is it possible to correct (cabin 7134)? Thank you!

From what I can see, Karin's list is right. It is the FB one that is wrong. I will take care of it and reupload it to FB.

I found the mistake and corrected it. Thanks for letting me know! :goodvibes

FE participants!

There have been TWO updates to my lists!

Update 1 - kelmarie66 has decided to do both lists. Please make sure you have an updated list.

Update 2 - the age of Ycoidi2's son was incorrect. It should read 7 instead of 4. I changed that too, so please check that you have the latest version of the list. :goodvibes

Just to make sure, kelmarie66 and monkeespaw were added to Group A with the age correction for 7134? I'm starting my gifts today and want to be sure that when I print the list again, it's the most current. Thanks in advance.

Hoping some of you can answer this pressing question ; )

Is it possible to sign up for Mixology/Tasting classes prior to boarding OR do you have to wait until you board? We did a champagne tasting on the Dream and really enjoyed it. I recently read if you are signing up once on board, it does not start until 3:30. If this is correct, attending the meet and greet, signing up for a tasting and hitting the sail away party as well as muster drill will make a for a busy couple of hours.

Posted this exact same question on Facebook as well and someone mentioned the possibility of a private group. If anyone is interested in organizing, my husband and I are in. :drinking1

Booked a tour with Bernard's for our day in St. Maarten. We got a paypal receipts for our $5/person deposit, but that is the only communication we have received. My question is, is that it for now? When is the balance due? Will we hear anything else from Bernard's prior to the cruise? :confused: Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter