August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just marking up some deck plans so I can see where everybody is and noticed a large number of people in one room

Disneynaut6 has 6(!) people in one stateroom - 6162 - any chance they're in 6164 as well as one of my FE gifts is one per stateroom?

I'll publish the annotated deck plans to my dropbox with links sometime this week

Thanks for the deck plans Stu! I love how all of yall are so organized!! Makes my life so much easier!

I started round 1 of FE gifts last night, I'm pretty pumped because I think they are cute! In other news, Colby bear is 4 months old today and I am bored at work. Just can't focus! Anyone else?:wave2:

Hello all! It has been requested that the Late Arrival FE list close in time for participants to finish up their gifts, pack them up (ship if necessary) in time to leave for the greater Orlando area (especially for those lucky enough to be spending a week at WDW before hand! I'm jealous. ;) )

So, the Late Arrival FE list will close Sunday, July 21 as close to midnight EDT as I can keep my eyes open. :lmao:

The list is currently over on FB (because I know how to post files there) but I am trying to get some web space here at work to drop the file so I can link to it here.

I can't believe it's almost time to leave! :goodvibes

My family and I are sailing on Aug 10 on the Fantasy. We would love to join the FE program? How do we do this? Please help. We are newbies!
Husband-32
Myself-30
Daughter 1-9
Daughter 2-8
Daughter 3-5

If you are doing stateroom gifts, for our stateroom 7506 and 7504, you don't have to do 2 gifts. We can share. Sorry for the late notice, but I wanted to let you know that if that helps, it will be one less stateroom gift to carry.

Thanks!

My husband and I would love to join in on the mixology, if it is not too late. We are in cabin 7672, Patrick and Mary Coajou. Thank you!

Get on the FB group to get yourself down, think of the 2 options the one left is the 15th @ 1630

I'm so excited about our cruise!

If we can guarantee at least 25 folks for the mixology session, I'll give DCL a call and set it up. If you are a for sure, let me know the number of folks and you're stateroom numbers. I've never organized this event before, but it seems pretty straightforward. I'm guessing these sessions are only available on at sea days. The only times my DH and I cannot not got are on 8/12 & 8/13 from 11:30-1:30.

What times are good for you all?

Also,
I can have a white board on my door for those who have room changes/upgrades. I'm near the aft elevators. Stateroom 7664. I hope this helps.

Thanks Karin for getting the groups organized and thank you Shelly for the awesome color-coded breakdown.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Just wondering if you were successful in arranging this private tasting? I'm on the Sept. 8th cruise on the Dream and we were thinking of organizing a similar private tasting.....

Just wondering if you were successful in arranging this private tasting? I'm on the Sept. 8th cruise on the Dream and we were thinking of organizing a similar private tasting.....

We were so successful that we have two mixology classes. So, I would ask your group if they are interested and set one up.

We were so successful that we have two mixology classes. So, I would ask your group if they are interested and set one up.

Here's the problem - my group is very interested. But I just called DCL and they had no idea what I was talking about (including the supervisor) - they said we need to check the Navigator(s) and go to guest services once onboard. I kept explaining and even mentioned your group/cruise and said this was a private group session and I have many people interested.

Thus, if anyone who helped actually arrange these sessions with DCL could provide me with specific information in how you were successful (where did you call, who did you speak with, how did this happen) we would GREATLY appreciate it! PM if you would prefer, and thanks in advance!

Here's the problem - my group is very interested. But I just called DCL and they had no idea what I was talking about (including the supervisor) - they said we need to check the Navigator(s) and go to guest services once onboard. I kept explaining and even mentioned your group/cruise and said this was a private group session and I have many people interested.

Thus, if anyone who helped actually arrange these sessions with DCL could provide me with specific information in how you were successful (where did you call, who did you speak with, how did this happen) we would GREATLY appreciate it! PM if you would prefer, and thanks in advance!

We just called DCL asked and they sent us the form....I do not know if its the difference between Fantasy and Dream? Never cruised the Dream.

We just called DCL asked and they sent us the form....I do not know if its the difference between Fantasy and Dream? Never cruised the Dream.

There shouldn't be any difference between the Dream and Fantasy, I would think. These are the details I am trying to understand - who was spoken to and exactly what "form" was used, so I can call them with the proper information since they have no idea what I was talking about.....

There shouldn't be any difference between the Dream and Fantasy, I would think. These are the details I am trying to understand - who was spoken to and exactly what "form" was used, so I can call them with the proper information since they have no idea what I was talking about.....

I personally talked to them. we organized it....I am wondering if its a days sea thing. I just called the standard DCL number. The form had to be requested 30 days prior to sail date ....it was " the private function form."

I personally talked to them. we organized it....I am wondering if its a days sea thing. I just called the standard DCL number. The form had to be requested 30 days prior to sail date ....it was " the private function form."

You may be exactly right. The 9/8 sailing is a 4 night so they do have one sea day which they can do it. The three night sailings do not. Perhaps the CM she talked to is a little confused? :confused: In any case, I hope it gets worked out. Sounds like a fun time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter