August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hoping some of you can answer this pressing question ; )

Is it possible to sign up for Mixology/Tasting classes prior to boarding OR do you have to wait until you board? We did a champagne tasting on the Dream and really enjoyed it. I recently read if you are signing up once on board, it does not start until 3:30. If this is correct, attending the meet and greet, signing up for a tasting and hitting the sail away party as well as muster drill will make a for a busy couple of hours.

Posted this exact same question on Facebook as well and someone mentioned the possibility of a private group. If anyone is interested in organizing, my husband and I are in. :drinking1

I'd like to know about this as well. And what ones are available.

Is it possible to sign up for Mixology/Tasting classes prior to boarding OR do you have to wait until you board? We did a champagne tasting on the Dream and really enjoyed it. I recently read if you are signing up once on board, it does not start until 3:30. If this is correct, attending the meet and greet, signing up for a tasting and hitting the sail away party as well as muster drill will make a for a busy couple of hours.

Posted this exact same question on Facebook as well and someone mentioned the possibility of a private group. If anyone is interested in organizing, my husband and I are in. :drinking1

Two from my cabin are in! :cool:

Just to make sure, kelmarie66 and monkeespaw were added to Group A with the age correction for 7134? I'm starting my gifts today and want to be sure that when I print the list again, it's the most current. Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, that is true. Also, on the "ALL" list for the FB list, I updated Captain Minnie and Captain Minnie's Friends room number. I have to upload that spreadsheet. It is correct in the Group A tab though.

Have you called the Disney Cruise Line to ask about it? I don't think it would take a lot of organizing, would you be able to do that?

We would love to do it as well! Please post the Facebook page when available.

The Facebook group is at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/239418719534163/

Thanks yellowrose.

:confused: I was reading a post on a Facebook page about people changing cabin numbers at the last minute and people cancelling their cruise. One of the people said their coordinator had a white board on her door with these notes. How will ours be handled if we have any of these situations?

Lisa, from my understanding there are a couple of ways that people can be updated.

One, is the person that is getting updated or changing rooms will put that information in an FE from them to each of their group. Then it is up to the individuals to modify their lists.

Or they would notify Karin and then it can be posted on Karin's board.

I hope we don't have a LOT of changes!

Have you called the Disney Cruise Line to ask about it? I don't think it would take a lot of organizing, would you be able to do that?

No sorry, I'm unable to organize. I was just inquiring if it was possible to sign up beforehand. Happy to join a private group if someone else is wanting to take charge. If not, we will sign up once we board.

Ok, I was just wondering. I am not a major drinker so, unless we were going to meet as a group, I probably won't do it.

Sign up for Mixology and/or Tastings can only be made on board. Best time to do so is when you get your navigator for the next day. Never had a problem not getting what we wanted.
You can also walk up to a tasting and pay there - I have never seen them turning anyone away.
Private Mixology:
If you want to do that you need at least 25 people who participate and their stateroom numbers (or if not assigned yet, their reservation number). You will be able to choose a time on a sea day when you want to do that. Max people is 40 I think. You need to call DCL to set this up.

Just to make sure, kelmarie66 and monkeespaw were added to Group A with the age correction for 7134? I'm starting my gifts today and want to be sure that when I print the list again, it's the most current. Thanks in advance.

The lists that are posted here are the most current ones.

Thanks yellowrose.

:confused: I was reading a post on a Facebook page about people changing cabin numbers at the last minute and people cancelling their cruise. One of the people said their coordinator had a white board on her door with these notes. How will ours be handled if we have any of these situations?

If you or someone else is upgraded or buys an upgrade at port, you will be responsible to notify anyone in your FE group. Best way to do so is to either call everyone via stateroom phone/wave phone or put a note into everyone's FE.
I will NOT have a white board on my door.

I'm so excited about our cruise!

If we can guarantee at least 25 folks for the mixology session, I'll give DCL a call and set it up. If you are a for sure, let me know the number of folks and you're stateroom numbers. I've never organized this event before, but it seems pretty straightforward. I'm guessing these sessions are only available on at sea days. The only times my DH and I cannot not got are on 8/12 & 8/13 from 11:30-1:30.

What times are good for you all?

Also,
I can have a white board on my door for those who have room changes/upgrades. I'm near the aft elevators. Stateroom 7664. I hope this helps.

Thanks Karin for getting the groups organized and thank you Shelly for the awesome color-coded breakdown.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Good morning! We are officially less than 30 days away from sailaway! :cool1:

I have taken up the task of organizing a FE list for Late Arrivals (those that missed the June 30 cutoff). If you would like to be included, please PM me with your names, cabin number, ages etc. I am maintaining this list over on Facebook so that Karin doesn't have to worry about it (because she has enough to deal with) :thumbsup2 AND it is easy for me to update on the fly since we are sooo close to leaving!

I WILL have a small whiteboard on my cabin for last-minute cabin changes (port upgrades, etc.) that are communicated to me. The best way to do so is to flag me down at the 3:15PM meet up or ringy-dingy me on the wave phone. I am in Cabin 7146, and I'm sure whoever has the second phone (my DH or DM) will give me the message.

Can't wait to meet everyone! This is going to be a GREAT vacation!

FE ......... changes to LIST B!!!!!​

Embraer has just let me know that he is splitting his FE list with his brother. Embraer will still be on list A, his brother is going to take over list B.
Please note that there is a change in names and a change in stateroom number.
I put them on the list as Embraer's brother.

Thank you!

And if anybody has started personalised gifts for me and they're now in my brother's half don't worry about changing anything just deliver them to me. He's aware that this might happen but rest assured you'll get return gifts regardless. The irony is he lives in Atlanta but I'm bring over all the English type gifts. Still could be worse for y'all, you could be getting grits, pickled peaches & coke memorabilia if he were gifting local products ;)

Good morning! We are officially less than 30 days away from sailaway! :cool1:

I have taken up the task of organizing a FE list for Late Arrivals (those that missed the June 30 cutoff). If you would like to be included, please PM me with your names, cabin number, ages etc. I am maintaining this list over on Facebook so that Karin doesn't have to worry about it (because she has enough to deal with) :thumbsup2 AND it is easy for me to update on the fly since we are sooo close to leaving!

I WILL have a small whiteboard on my cabin for last-minute cabin changes (port upgrades, etc.) that are communicated to me. The best way to do so is to flag me down at the 3:15PM meet up or ringy-dingy me on the wave phone. I am in Cabin 7146, and I'm sure whoever has the second phone (my DH or DM) will give me the message.

Can't wait to meet everyone! This is going to be a GREAT vacation!
Hi, when you get the list available, can you post it here or on Facebook? It would be nice to to have the names/rooms #'s of people who are also in the FE groups. Thanks,

Hi, when you get the list available, can you post it here or on Facebook? It would be nice to to have the names/rooms #'s of people who are also in the FE groups. Thanks,

It is posted on FB under the files tab and is updated whenever there are changes. I do not have access to web space or else I would post it somewhere and link to it.

How/where do I get the most updated FE list? I have seen all the messages about the changes, but I just want to print off the most recent list. I'm sure you already explained it, but if you can point me in the right direction again, that would be great :).

How/where do I get the most updated FE list? I have seen all the messages about the changes, but I just want to print off the most recent list. I'm sure you already explained it, but if you can point me in the right direction again, that would be great :).

Complete list (for those who do all staterooms = Embraer and kelmarie66)

Group A (decks 12, 10, 9, 8 and parts of 7)

Group B (rest of decks 10 and 7, and decks 6, 5 and 2)

There was a need to divide deck 7 to get the same number of people in both groups.
JRex I placed you in the same group as your grandparents.
There are still three groups who did not respond, so I took them off the divided lists - they are still at the bottom of the original list (without room numbers)
Please check the lists if your information is correct and notify me of any mistakes.

Reposting for you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter