August 10, 2013 Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy

How should we split the FE?

• Split the FE list in half (2 groups 22 - 26 staterooms)

• Stick to the idea of a headcount (3 groups (14/15 staterroms)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello,
We can't wait to set sail..I am brand new to FE. How do we know who is in our group? Can I do a family gift or does it need to be one for each person?I want to be sure to get it right!!
Thanks!!:wizard:

My daughter turns 7 on the cruise. Do we order a cake? I'm not sure what we can do. I have decorations for the room and I have her booked at bippity as her big gift but would love suggestions!!!

Hello,
We can't wait to set sail..I am brand new to FE. How do we know who is in our group? Can I do a family gift or does it need to be one for each person?I want to be sure to get it right!!
Thanks!!:wizard:

not sure if you got a chance to see this list, I think you are in group B

Group A

Group B

You may be exactly right. The 9/8 sailing is a 4 night so they do have one sea day which they can do it. The three night sailings do not. Perhaps the CM she talked to is a little confused? :confused: In any case, I hope it gets worked out. Sounds like a fun time!

Thank you for the info! I knew the CM sounded clueless, but they then went and talked to their supervisor, who still had no idea what I was talking about. Ha! So I will call again and mention this private function form, etc. :goodvibes

We are new to cruising and FE, so want to see if we can get in on the FE. We are in cabin 7014, and we are:

Carrie (me)
John (husband)
Jack (age 14)
Meg (10)

If we join, do we simply check the list before we go, and leave gifts for the others in our group?

Thanks for any help/advice you can give.
Carrie

Hi there!

I'll be happy to add you to the Late Arrival FE list. You're just in time too. It closes tonight. ;)

I'm away at the beach this week but ill update the list this evening when I get back to the condo and then post it to FB and the a link over here.

Glad to have you join us! It going to be a great week!

Alrighty!

The Late Arrival FE list is now close. Here is the list as it stands. If I have made any errors, please let me know. When Jennifer gets her cabin assignment (Since she's VGT, it will likely be in the next few days) I will update the list.

Here is the link to the file (hopefully it works!): https://www.dropbox.com/l/nuchxrB2XDb2SLGLfbth39

See y'all in a few weeks!

Oh, I just noticed one small error. Our family is actually Brattman (John, Jack and Meg Brattman). I am Carrie Kurtz (kept my maiden name).
Thanks!

Thanks for adding us =) I will pm our room as soon as it is posted.. ( I am checking multiple times a day today, lol..)

I will work on our FE gifts this week!! Not sure if Tyler's shoe size was needed or not , however I saw them on the lists when I was printing it out, he wears a 13 in Mens.

Thanks so much !
Jen

Hello! My family has been cruising with Disney since DS was 4 (now 16) and we just booked a last minute cruise for the 10th! Most of our cruises have been to the Bahamas (one B2B) and one Alaska cruise. This will be our first Caribbean cruise.

We will be bringing my mom with us. This is her first trip to the Caribbean. It is also a special (but sad) cruise for her since we lost my stepdad to cancer this past March. We had planned to take them both on the Alaska Disney cruise with us in 2011 but my dad was not well enough to travel. We are really looking forward to spending some great family time with her.

I'm bummed that we missed even the last minute FE list by a few hours. We did a fun gift on our last cruise and we were going to repeat. If things change or you can take one more, please let me know.

Looking forward to another great cruise!

Cheers everyone!

Cyndi

I'm back from my little mini-vacay and I have made the changes to the list (sorry about the last name! didn't see the other in all of the posts. oops!)

DH and I looked at each other this morning while unpacking and he said, "Well, there's no point in putting the suitcases away. May as well start putting things back in." That's how I know we are close. :thumbsup2

Just returned from a local vacay and so thrilled the next time we use our suitcases we will be filling them full of Caribbean essentials : )
We leave for AKL two weeks from tomorrow. So close now!!! :cool1:

No room assignment yet, its KILLING me... I think Disney might ban me from the site if I keep checking 300 times a day :)

Geeze, it's awfully quiet over here! Oh, I get it... everyone is busy packing, right? :thumbsup2

Ha, I am on a meeting that is boring me to death, so I figured I would peek in and see what's going on over here!

I cheated and brought my son new clothes this weekend, so all I have to do is throw his things in a suitcase, and then boom ready for the beginning of school as well!!

Need to go get boxers, LOL I just thought of that...

I cheated and brought my son new clothes

Yeah, I did that too. My son grows so fast, I figured I would wait until we get closer to the cruise and just buy him new clothes. He needs them anyway.

What killed me was new shoes! Man... he and I could actually swap shoes now. His foot is as big as mine! :crazy2:

Email from Disney today the the SkyRide in ST Thomas is down for maintenance and the all excursions on it are cancelled. Slightly bummed but them saw my opening, I asked, she said yes, and now I'm taking my almost 6year old on the Screamin' Eagle (with GoPro)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter