Aug 2010

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

This DVC "Gamecock" Family will be in Disney August 2-6. Short trip before I go back to work the next week at school....ugh.

It will be the last "hurrah" before the school year starts. Can't think of a better way to spend the last week than in "the world" with fellow Vacation clubbers.

Staying at Saratoga Springs. First stay there.

:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wiza

Are you kidding? That's the best reason for a trip to the World! (That's also how I got my DH to agree to our vacation, Aug 2-7) I'm a high school teacher, and we start pre-planning week on the 9th. Great minds think alike! :thumbsup2:

DebºoºS;37249902 said:
Hi DISers,

Looks like WDW will be full of DISers this August. I thought it would be a good idea to organize a Dole Whip meet over at the Polynesian. It's always nice to have a chance to meet new DISers for the first time, or see some familiar faces. What better way then over a refreshing Dole Whip:tongue: which is 1 snack credit. If you'd like to join us please post here with the time that best suits your plans. I'll add your name to the list.
We'll see if we can all agree on a time.

Hope to see you on Saturday, August 7th.

Celebration - DISers Dole Whip Meet
Location - Captain Cook's, The Polynesian Resort

Date - Saturday, August 7th
Time - tentative 2pm

Attending:

DebºoºS & DISKid
camsmomE & family

Sounds like fun! I'll have to wait until I get our schedule set up before we commit but we should be able to make it. :thumbsup2

Sounds like fun! I'll have to wait until I get our schedule set up before we commit but we should be able to make it. :thumbsup2

That sounds like a lot of fun. That will be our 1st full Disney day so I will have to see what the family has planned. Maybe during our afternoon break I could sneak over since we are staying at SOG.

That sounds like a lot of fun. That will be our 1st full Disney day so I will have to see what the family has planned. Maybe during our afternoon break I could sneak over since we are staying at SOG.

Hope you can. We'll be on our afternoon break from the parks as well. In between parks actually. The Poly will be a good spot to meet because it's easy to get to and Capt' Cook's is indoors & outdoors. Although I think we'll be indoors most of the time.

DebºoºS;37249902 said:
Hi DISers,

Looks like WDW will be full of DISers this August. I thought it would be a good idea to organize a Dole Whip meet over at the Polynesian. It's always nice to have a chance to meet new DISers for the first time, or see some familiar faces. What better way then over a refreshing Dole Whip:tongue: which is 1 snack credit. If you'd like to join us please post here with the time that best suits your plans. I'll add your name to the list.
We'll see if we can all agree on a time.

Hope to see you on Saturday, August 7th.

Celebration - DISers Dole Whip Meet
Location - Captain Cook's, The Polynesian Resort

Date - Saturday, August 7th
Time - tentative 2pm

Attending:

DebºoºS & DISKid
camsmomE & family
wdwfreeksince88 & DW

Awww, I'll miss you guys by a day! My sisters and I get there the 8th. :(

My boyfriend and I will be going on the week of august 16th and staying at BWI :) Would love to meet up with anyone for drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter