Aug 12-19.2013 Mickey's Mouseketeers -Alaska Cruise

Hi there! I'm so excited too! In fact, I'm in a complicated situation these last days, so this is the only thing which can keep me happy :D
I'm wondering about adding the taku lodge excursion (I read the Alaskan excursion thread, and I must admit I'm weak!:rotfl2: All seems so incredible!) if my aunt is ok with that of course, and if I can have an other hour for the Mendenhall Glacier with dog sledding... Have you ever have several excursions in the samed day? Wasn't it exhausted? Thank you for your help!

If you can't get this link to work I can add the room number for you.

Victoria

Thanks Victoria, I did get it to work from my phone, but not my pc... must be grelims:)
I too am getting very excited, at first time was dragging, now it seems to be flying by. Soon I'll be like the kids and start counting the number of sleeps left.:dance3:

Hi everyone,
Haven't checked in for a while... with school ending today and the last week Calgary being hit hard with flooding (the 100 year flood) we have had evacuated friends staying with us, our school closed for 4 days (the last time schools were closed here was in 1999 (one day for snow in March) so the end of the school year has been harried!

At any rate, we are all settling down a little and my last day was today, I start a University masters class on Tuesday for 2 weeks, then I am on tue do nothing holidays!

Carole

Hi everyone,
Haven't checked in for a while... with school ending today and the last week Calgary being hit hard with flooding (the 100 year flood) we have had evacuated friends staying with us, our school closed for 4 days (the last time schools were closed here was in 1999 (one day for snow in March) so the end of the school year has been harried!

At any rate, we are all settling down a little and my last day was today, I start a University masters class on Tuesday for 2 weeks, then I am on tue do nothing holidays!

Carole

Sounds like you have had your hands full. I see the weather has been crazy up in Alaska and sounds like it has been in Canada too! You will need the cruise to relax. It is fastly approaching!

Hi everybody! Have you ever visited the jewell Garden in Skagway? Our excursion finishes early so we were thinking about going there. Thank you for your advises!

Have a magical day!

We are down in the 30's before we leave for Seattle. The cruise is getting so close now. Finishing up our FE gifts and making family T Shirts and magnets for the door. I kept thinking I had lots of time to get it all done but not really because it is approaching fast.

We are down in the 30's before we leave for Seattle. The cruise is getting so close now. Finishing up our FE gifts and making family T Shirts and magnets for the door. I kept thinking I had lots of time to get it all done but not really because it is approaching fast.

A month from today we board the Sapphire Princess. I'm beyond excited. I know the Princess cruise will be fun, but I'm even more excited about the Disney cruise afterwards. I've got FE gifts to,leave. Didn't sign up for the exchange, but want to participate by leaving a little something until I run out :-). I get stressed when I have a deadline and a commitment for things like this, so it was more fun for me to do it this way.

Happy 4th of July all! There is a few more days left to sign up for the FE exchange. We will be closing the group next Friday. patti0911- your room is still listed as GTY do you need me to update? Thought I was going to get more work done on my gifts today but no such luck. Hoping to do some crafting tomorrow.

Victoria

It is getting close! My FE stuff is nearly all done and I have the deck maps ready to post once we have all the stateroom numbers.

I have been reading that magnetic sheets do not stick too well to the doors on the Wonder because of many coats of paint. Too bad because I love to cover the door (all doors actually, inside and out of the stateroom) in decorations. I think I will have to bring magnets to hold up my magnetic sheets. :rotfl:

Merilee

Happy 4th of July all! There is a few more days left to sign up for the FE exchange. We will be closing the group next Friday. patti0911- your room is still listed as GTY do you need me to update? Thought I was going to get more work done on my gifts today but no such luck. Hoping to do some crafting tomorrow.

Victoria

Hi Victoria
I thought I was able to add my room number but I guess it didn't work :( It is #1030, if you could add it for me would be great. Thanks so much.

I received my cruise documents today! :cool1: Woo-Hoo!

Hope that all of yours will soon follow! See you in 38!

Victoria

Folks, traveling with wifey on 20th anniversary cruise, DS 10 yrs old and DD 7, had no idea about the FE until now and would like to participate sailing on the Wonder Aug 12 2013 what other meet activities for the children should I know about?

Thanks and let me know what should I be doing to prepare I see a whole lot of posters "ready" and i havent started.....to do what?

Second DCL cruise.....but feels like a first!!!!:)

2:45 am in London and Infound the spreadsheet and signed up for the FE.....never been so excited about something I have no clue about!! Now what exactly do I need to do now? Sorry for my ignorance, i am the father, what do I know about anything....right ladies?

2:45 am in London and Infound the spreadsheet and signed up for the FE.....never been so excited about something I have no clue about!! Now what exactly do I need to do now? Sorry for my ignorance, i am the father, what do I know about anything....right ladies?

Do you even know what the FE is all about? If not go on the DIS sites and look up FE. It is fun and my kids all look forward to it!

I received my cruise documents today! :cool1: Woo-Hoo!

Hope that all of yours will soon follow! See you in 38!

We got ours yesterday! Happy dance!!!:cool1:

Now I just need to find the darn memory stick that has the images I need for our FE gifts.......grrrrrrrrr!

Denise

Got our cruise docs yesterday! Hooray!

JoeJackDis1- could you please post an introduction. Wanted to send you a PM about the FE but couldn't find you.

Victoria

5 weeks from today we set sail! Time is flying by. I am getting really excited but still have lots to do to get ready. See you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter