Attack of the 5 pound lapu lapu.....I LOVE IT!!!!! Updated 1/20 Photopass pics

Okay, so last I left you all...

We were leaving the luau! Oh yes, those lovely drinks we all had....

So, we got back in the car. We go back to AllSMo and walked up to our rooms. But....I had other plans! As we stopped by there room..I walked in there to make myself comfortable. Okay, I will be honest. I had other intentions. While they were putting purses down and taking off shoes, Chad was talking to them. I ever so sweetly walked over to their phone. Picked it up and acted like I was just looking at it.....and did a wake up call for them for...................

4 AM ha ha ha

We got back to our room and I of course did our own wakeup call for around 6:45 am. It was off to dreamland.........

6:45 came and I heard :mickeyjum and :stitch2:
I immediately jumped up and got in the tub...yes a bath!:rotfl:
After I got out, I woke up Chad so he could get ready. While he was taking his shower, I put on my makeup and fixed my hair.
Chad called his mom and Jim decided he was going to finish up the job from the day before. So, Elaine said they would meet us around 9:45 or 10:00 am at Epcot. With a big smile on my face, I grab Chad and off we went to the bus stop.
No sooner than we walked up to it, I saw a bus sitting there! How cool was that!!!!
We got on and got to the park around 8:30 am. We were let in the park around 8:50 and headed towards innoventions. We waited for rope drop to start.

As soon as rope drop happened, I hauled some major bootah to Soarin...thanks to the dis I knew we needed to get there early. We got there and got in line. Of course, we went a little slow because Chad walks slower than he used to (from his bad back of course) but I chugged it along!!! I patiently :rolleyes1 (yeah right, who am I kidding!!) waited on him to finally catch up. Once he did, we got in line.
Once it was our turn to go, we walked up and the lady said, "Row A" HOT DOG WE ARE IN THE FRONT!!!!
Let me just say this, I was so excited about this ride and could not wait. It did not disappoint!!!! I can still smell the sweet smells from that ride. I had tears in my eyes! It was just amazing!!!!! I can't even put it into words how that ride was. When we flew over the ocean, the ocean sprayish smell that you can smell? I have a perfume made by Demeter that is called Hawaiian Surf that smells just like it. A mix of a ocean mist, fresh smelling, with a hint of salt! I am not lying! It smells wonderful! The orange groves....OH MY GOSH!!! I could go on and on about this ride. The end.......when it showed Disneyland and then tinkerbell...I immediately got teary eyed and goosebumps on my arms!! Once we got off, we got fast passes for later!
A big ole thumbs up!

We then rode the land and this is one of my favorite things in it!

100_1802.jpg

I love to see the Cinderella pumpkins!!

We then headed for this...

100_1803.jpg

This was really cute!! We had not been able to ride through this ride in a long time!
100_1808.jpg

100_1809.jpg

100_1811.jpg

100_1814.jpg

100_1815.jpg

100_1819.jpg

100_1820.jpg

We rode Ellen's and Test Track after Nemo...

by that time, da da duuuuuuuuuuu, the in-laws called to say they were finally there. So, we went and rode Spaceship Earth since we hadn't ridden it yet.

It was getting close to our ADR at San Angel Inn....

I'm so glad you were able to do something alone. I love Soarin and it's the first place we head to to get fast passes. I'm so glad you liked it. I didn't realize that you've never been on that ride.

I lived in Hawaii from 1984-87 while my dad was stationed there in the Air Force. I was just a young pup then and left when I turned 16. My parents go back every year. I understand your love for all things tropical.

:banana: You got the right date for Hollie's brunch. :banana:

Okay, I'm a only teasing! Luv you girl!

Too bad you missed going to Basin, I've heard good things about the place.

Isn't Soarin' the BEST !!! I was blown away by it. I felt goosebumps too when I saw Tinkerbel and the castle. Disney perfection.:thumbsup2

Very sweet pic of you and Chad infront of Nemo and gang. I'm glad to see the Mickey tees, you didn't dissapoint.

Woo Hoo! A morning without the in laws!!! :woohoo: I love the pic of Chad in the shark! :rotfl2: And the one of you both is really good. Now get to the drinking part!!!! :lmao: (Kidding)

Sounds like a good morning!! How did the in-laws like the 4 am wakeup call? LOL! thats too funny!

Oh I love San Angel Inn :lovestruc

I do too!! I especially love that fiest margarita!!! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you were able to do something alone. I love Soarin and it's the first place we head to to get fast passes. I'm so glad you liked it. I didn't realize that you've never been on that ride.

I lived in Hawaii from 1984-87 while my dad was stationed there in the Air Force. I was just a young pup then and left when I turned 16. My parents go back every year. I understand your love for all things tropical.

I was so glad too!! Soarin is by far my fav at Epcot now!!!!!! I was so excited to ride it!!!!

No way!! I love all things Island and tropical!! I want to go to Hawaii so bad! I always wanted to go see Don Ho, but now I can't!:sad2:
My grandmother and great-grandmother went in 1982 and when my great-grandmother passed away, they gave me her picture album from her trip. She saved money from when she was in her 20's to be able to go. She was in her 60's when she made the trip!

:banana: You got the right date for Hollie's brunch. :banana:

Okay, I'm a only teasing! Luv you girl!

Too bad you missed going to Basin, I've heard good things about the place.

Isn't Soarin' the BEST !!! I was blown away by it. I felt goosebumps too when I saw Tinkerbel and the castle. Disney perfection.:thumbsup2

Very sweet pic of you and Chad infront of Nemo and gang. I'm glad to see the Mickey tees, you didn't dissapoint.

Girl!! I was so happy to be there!! :lmao: One of her classmates mom was like, "You made it!!" :rotfl: I did take pictures so I will have to share them with you!!

I really wish I went to Basin. I might try that in February.

OH MY GOSH!! I love Soarin!!!!!!!!!!! It is now my fav at Epcot!:thumbsup2

Woo Hoo! A morning without the in laws!!! :woohoo: I love the pic of Chad in the shark! :rotfl2: And the one of you both is really good. Now get to the drinking part!!!! :lmao: (Kidding)

Sounds like a great day so far!!! I get teary on Soarin', too!!!

Oh, that morning was so nice!!!! It gets even better!!!!!!
I was too timid to get mine in Bruce's mouth. I don't know even though its fake, what if it was electronic and someone closed his head on me! I would pass out!!!:rotfl2:
The drinking is next.........:cloud9: :love: :laughing: :love:

Sounds like a good morning!! How did the in-laws like the 4 am wakeup call? LOL! thats too funny!

Oh it was!!!!!
:rotfl2: I laughed and laughed about the wakeup call. They said, "Do they always call you in the mornings and wake you up? Some lady was talking and then I heard this jabbering!!" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:goodvibes I love your shirt! I have never seen that saying with Mickey on it.

:goodvibes I love your shirt! I have never seen that saying with Mickey on it.

Thank you!! I picked that up at the world of disney store since it was hotter than heck down there!!

did they ever say anything about the wake up call.

Oh yeah, they did!! They were like, "We can't believe that someone called our room and just started talking!" I would just look at Chad and laugh...stayed tuned! I did it more!! :lmao:

I am eating at O'Hana one night. Is that the bar you got the Lapu Lapu from? Is there a lot of pineapple inside? What kind of liquor(s) and how many do you need to get happy? :lmao: Me, Ashley, and Sidney need to set aside about $300 just for drinks huh?

I am eating at O'Hana one night. Is that the bar you got the Lapu Lapu from? Is there a lot of pineapple inside? What kind of liquor(s) and how many do you need to get happy? :lmao: Me, Ashley, and Sidney need to set aside about $300 just for drinks huh?

You can get the Lapu Lapu's from the bar or O'hana, they have the same drinks menu as they get the drinks served in O'hana from the Tambu Lounge too (thats the bar). They have rum in, both Myers and Bacardi I think.

$300 just for drinks, that is so cool :thumbsup2

That is too funny that you woke them up at the butt crack of dawn!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
You'll get to Hawaii someday. I think airfare is the most expensive. DH and I don't drink, so we save TONS of money on not drinking, but you can do it!!!
I'm glad that you have your great grandmothers photo album. What a sweet reminder of her and her life.

You can get the Lapu Lapu's from the bar or O'hana, they have the same drinks menu as they get the drinks served in O'hana from the Tambu Lounge too (thats the bar). They have rum in, both Myers and Bacardi I think.

$300 just for drinks, that is so cool :thumbsup2

For all three of us....at WDW that will be gone in a day! :rotfl:

Just subscribing....I think I'm back... I never really know how much time I have...Just popping in to say hello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter