Attack of the 5 pound lapu lapu.....I LOVE IT!!!!! Updated 1/20 Photopass pics

Soarin is my favorite too. OMG the 4am wake up call, what did the inlaws say :lmao: ? Your are so funny. I want to go to Hawaii too :sad2: but Poly is as close as I will get fro now. I have to try the Spirit of Aloha sometime. We have stayed at Poly for 2 different weeks and still haven't been. I'm :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: after seeing your bruce photo.

I am eating at O'Hana one night. Is that the bar you got the Lapu Lapu from? Is there a lot of pineapple inside? What kind of liquor(s) and how many do you need to get happy? :lmao: Me, Ashley, and Sidney need to set aside about $300 just for drinks huh?

I am tellin you girl, you will love it!!! Ask for spoon when your done so you can scrape the pineapple out!!!

You can get the Lapu Lapu's from the bar or O'hana, they have the same drinks menu as they get the drinks served in O'hana from the Tambu Lounge too (thats the bar). They have rum in, both Myers and Bacardi I think.

$300 just for drinks, that is so cool :thumbsup2

I miss the lapu lapu already!

That is too funny that you woke them up at the butt crack of dawn!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
You'll get to Hawaii someday. I think airfare is the most expensive. DH and I don't drink, so we save TONS of money on not drinking, but you can do it!!!
I'm glad that you have your great grandmothers photo album. What a sweet reminder of her and her life.

It was funny!! I love playing pranks on them!:lmao:
I sure hope I get there one day! I want to go to Pearl Harbor, North Shore, a real luau!!
I just look at the album and smile!

For all three of us....at WDW that will be gone in a day! :rotfl:

Shoot, that would last me 2 hours in World Showcase!:rotfl2:

He he too true. Especially at World Showcase with all those yummy drinks. Bring on the Margarita's :cool1:

Oooh, I miss that margarita!!

Just subscribing....I think I'm back... I never really know how much time I have...Just popping in to say hello

Jordan!!!!! I am so glad your back! I took a tongue pic just for you!!:rotfl2:

Soarin is my favorite too. OMG the 4am wake up call, what did the inlaws say :lmao: ? Your are so funny. I want to go to Hawaii too :sad2: but Poly is as close as I will get fro now. I have to try the Spirit of Aloha sometime. We have stayed at Poly for 2 different weeks and still haven't been. I'm :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: after seeing your bruce photo.

It was so funny!! They thought that someone was calling there room and it wasn't a wake up call!! The weirdos!!!!:rotfl:
Yeah, the only way I see me going to Poly is if I go with my sis-in-law next Summer to her boyfriends house he has there. She said I wouldn't have to pay for anything! We would fly on his jet and stay in his house. But, I dont' know about that flight!:eek:

I've only been on Soarin at DLR. "Soarin Over California" as its known there.
When visiting WDW, were after attractions that are not in California.

I've only been on Soarin at DLR. "Soarin Over California" as its known there.
When visiting WDW, were after attractions that are not in California.

LOL!! I would love to go to DLR. I have always wanted to ride the storybook ride!

They were like, "We can't believe that someone called our room and just started talking!" I would just look at Chad and laugh...stayed tuned! I did it more!! :lmao:

And I was just thinking I would love to drink around the world with a cool chick like you. I think I changed my mind! ;)

So, I last left you with us getting off of Nemo! By this time, Chad's cell rang and it was............the in-laws....

We went to the front of the park to meet them and we all decided to ride Spaceship Earth.
I liked the way that they updated everything and added the tv on the ride!

3ebac376.jpg

By the time we got off, it was time to go to our ADR at San Angel Inn....

100_1832.jpg

I checked in at the podium and the lady gave me a beeper. She said they weren't quite ready to open yet. So, what do you do when you can't sit to eat in Mexico yet.....you shop and take pictures!!
100_1835.jpg

100_1833.jpg

100_1836.jpg

100_1834.jpg

We had been waiting about 10 minutes and I saw that they were seating people who were just walking up to the podium. So, I walked over there to kind of see if maybe they had ressies. NOPE! I saw one lady walk up and be seated immediately. This kind of stuff really ticks me off! Especially if I made my ADR's 180 days out!

So, I walk right next to the podium and sit down on a bench. A guy manager notices this and ask me my last name. I told him and he looked at the podium where the names were and asked me and my party to follow him! :thumbsup2
I asked for a table right beside the water and boy did I get it!!

It was so nice and pretty! I just love the atmosphere in San Angel!

100_1839.jpg

Most of my pics turned out too dark! I didn't want to flash everyone in the boats...no not the mardi gras flash, but a bright flash on the camera! :rotfl:

Here are some pics of us at the table...

100_1837.jpg

100_1838.jpg

Our waiter came and took our orders. I ordered the most wonderful margarita I have ever had...well a frozen one anyways! :lmao: I usually go for on the rocks, but not this time!
100_1842.jpg

It was so good!!! He brought our chips and salsa out and we were ready for our main order! We all got the same thing, Empanadas de Queso Con Chorizo...

100_1843.jpg

Sorry about the bite that was taken out! I forgot to take it at first! It was really good!! I usually go for a chimichanga or nachos at a mexican restaurant, but this was really good! It had cheese and chorizo inside and it was covered in lettuce, cheese, and green tomatillo sauce. Chad hates sour cream so he asked for it not to be on his. Which meant that they didn't put it on any of ours, but thats okay!

We got finished eating and rode the Gran Fiesta tour...

100_1845.jpg

So, guess what that means......

Its time to get my drink on.....DRINK AROUND THE WORLD

And I was just thinking I would love to drink around the world with a cool chick like you. I think I changed my mind! ;)

lol! Oh come on, we would have an awesome time!!!!
I just love to play pranks on them. Its so easy because they fall for it every time!!!:lmao:

Well, since you are a margarita on the rocks girl too :thumbsup2

Oh I am!! We have our favorite mexican place down the road called La Parrilla...they have the best 32 ounce blue margaritas!!!!!:lovestruc

OMG I LOVE the pic of you and Chad from Spaceship Earth! That's the best one I've seen yet. I hope I can get a good picture of our monitor. San Angel is on my August list! (And the frozen margarita) I like 'em both ways...doesn't matter either way to me! :rotfl2:

I love your TR so far. I'm a Georgia girl too! We're in Macon. I've got to try that lapu lapu. I just never end up at the Poly for dinner. We always go to Ohana for breakfast but that's it. I'm with you about soarin. I love love love it. I only rode it once back in June but it definitely didn't disappoint. You're brave taking the MIL. Mine is so mean. There is no way I could put up with her snide remarks for a few days straight. Add in SIL and :headache: I'd explode. LOL I can't wait to read more!! BTW, I love your eye makeup. You're so pretty!

YUM!
We're big fans of San Angel Inn. The service isn't always great, but the food and margaritas are. :confused3 :banana:

Can't wait for more!

I love your TR so far. I'm a Georgia girl too! We're in Macon. I just never end up at the Poly for dinner. We always go to Ohana for breakfast but that's it. I'm with you about soarin. I love love love it. I only rode it once back in June but it definitely didn't disappoint.

Macon caught my eye. Being an Air Force brat, we did two assignments at Robins AFB. Warner Robins was little bitty, and Macon was the big city. This was a long time ago, though - late 60's and then again in early 70's.

I hope you get to ride Soarin' many more times. It never gets old - it is awesome every time!

Heather, nice Mexico pictures. I love to walk around that pavilion and look at all the carved animals, vases, etc. It's really themed well.

The Spaceship Earth face works nicely in the diving picture!

Spaceship Earth photos..:rotfl: :rotfl:

The food looks yummy!!!! Oh, and the drinks...:dance3:

Nice update:thumbsup2

So I guess you liked the food at San Angel Inn? I always read such bad reviews. I really want to book it just because it's so pretty in there. that frozen Magarita looks yummy. Love the Spaceship Earth picture.

Oh loving this update, and great pictures :thumbsup2. The food looks really good. Mexican is definitely my favorite, I just love it. Unfortunately we don't have any particularly nice Mexican's round here, although I have tried to find one. That margarita looks soooo good, is it anything like the ones they sell outside at the margarita stand :confused3. And oh those 32oz margarita's sound sooooo good. I will have to come and visit you next time we are in Ga just for one of those.

And about the Storybook boat at DLR, it sounds just like the one at Disneyland Paris, and they have a Dumbo circus train. From what I can tell it seems like DLP is quite like DLR, I wonder why they didn't put these in WDW too :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter