Ashley Madison an auspicous day

It seems unlikely. A repeated pattern over more than a decade doesn't so much to me seem like "youthful" indiscretion. I hope, for the sake of his wife and kids that he CAN be, but it will take more than prayer. It would take REAL counseling with REAL professionals, IMO.

Anna should live with the Duggars, and she should demand that she gets to go get educated to support herself and her 4 children. After she is educated, she then can pack up her family with or without Josh, depends if he fully gets rehabilitated. Anna has a long road in front of her and she would be smart to put up her demands right now and she wouldn't be the first mom that had to go get a job and support her kids.
The LAST place Anna should be is with the Duggars, IMO.

It seems unlikely. A repeated pattern over more than a decade doesn't so much to me seem like "youthful" indiscretion. I hope, for the sake of his wife and kids that he CAN be, but it will take more than prayer. It would take REAL counseling with REAL professionals, IMO.
Sorry, but this doesn't seem like a "repeated pattern".

Can he be rehabilitated? Maybe. His wife's choice to forgive him or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter