Ashley Madison an auspicous day

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
:cool1::cool1:The hackers released the list!!!:dancer::dancer:

I know the fallout will be awful, but heck you play you pay. I feel for the spouses & SOs who will be devastated - btdt - but at least they will have real information to make relationship decisions. They can get tested for STD since these cheaters put not only themselves at risk but their wives, husbands, BFs, GFs & even children.

Not posting the link but easy to find.

We have wasted a lot of time on this list today!
Most amusing.

I don't think the fallout will be that bad - a lot of people bury their head in the sand - they don't want to know!

I know some cheating friends who are worried.

FYI, that site was exposed for basically being a total scam. The "female" profiles were all fake and 95% of real members are males. So, basically a bunch of douchebags signed up hoping to find a woman to have an affair with, but they likely never actually were able to follow through.

I would think most cheaters would be smart enough to get a secret email address for things like this. LOL

Some people are stupid enough to use real names & they also have CC numbers. Unfortunately I just heard from a friend she found her husband on it, confirmed by their CC number.

However no one got an STD/AIDS/HIV from the Target. AM should have to pay for the medical tests when people find out

I'm a married woman who is in a relationship with a man from AM. It has worked out well for us.

Are we liars, yep. Cheaters, yep. I've heard all the name calling. But I intend to continue for the physical intimacy.

I'm a married woman who is in a relationship with a man from AM. It has worked out well for us.

Are we liars, yep. Cheaters, yep. I've heard all the name calling. But I intend to continue for the physical intimacy.

I hope for your spouse's sake that you get tested regularly. How you gonna feel if you bring home AIDS. Don't say it can't happen, if he is cheating with you & he is a liar then.....
Spare me the "protection" garbage to, condoms break & dental dams fail.

SO if you are happy being a liar, cheater & potential disease spreader - good for you!

I hope for your spouse's sake that you get tested regularly. How you gonna feel if you bring home AIDS. Don't say it can't happen, if he is cheating with you & he is a liar then.....
Spare me the "protection" garbage to, condoms break & dental dams fail.

SO if you are happy being a liar, cheater & potential disease spreader - good for you!
\

No protection - I was tested, he was tested, and we aren't doing this with anyone else. Sort of an "honor amongst thieves" agreement. I get that you may think us foolish, but we trust each other.
Never said I was happy it has come to this. 20 plus years of marriage and I did not foresee this happening. But it has.

You can check if an email address is included in that data here: https://ashleymadisonleakeddata.com

You don't get any personal information about people if you enter their address, just if that address was found in the leaked data.

Out of curiosity, I checked an email address of someone I was willing to bet was on that site... and it was. :jester:

I so wanted to check emails and it says the site was taken down.

\

No protection - I was tested, he was tested, and we aren't doing this with anyone else. Sort of an "honor amongst thieves" agreement. I get that you may think us foolish, but we trust each other.
Never said I was happy it has come to this. 20 plus years of marriage and I did not foresee this happening. But it has.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: He is a liar & a cheat but damn he is trustworthy to not cheat on the woman he is cheating on his spouse with:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I certainly hope you don't have a job that deals with trust or logic. If this is such a wonderful arrangement why not just tell your DH? Tell his DW?

I hope you are not one who gives people who re-use the glasses at WDW or pass their 4 yo of as 3yo
grief

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: He is a liar & a cheat but damn he is trustworthy to not cheat on the woman he is cheating on his spouse with:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I certainly hope you don't have a job that deals with trust or logic. If this is such a wonderful arrangement why not just tell your DH? Tell his DW?

I hope you are not one who gives people who re-use the glasses at WDW or pass their 4 yo of as 3yo
grief

Of course she isn't. That would be dishonest. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter