• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ashley Madison an auspicous day

\

No protection - I was tested, he was tested, and we aren't doing this with anyone else. Sort of an "honor amongst thieves" agreement. I get that you may think us foolish, but we trust each other.
Never said I was happy it has come to this. 20 plus years of marriage and I did not foresee this happening. But it has.

Don't kid yourself. There is never honour amongst thieves.

First of all Anna Duggar this is your sign!

Second of all This hackers in my view are worse then the people cheating.

I feel badly for Anna. I hope she has access to a kind, qualified physician. And she may need a therapist.
Those poor little kids.
Josh? He just does whatever he likes. Maybe Megyn Kelly will fly back to Arkansas and finally get the real (true) story. Ugh. Double Ugh. Disgusting.

Last edited:
Ha! Posting at the same time. Wonderful, isn't it...
Fantastic. Such a great family man he is. And, lest we get the 'youthful indiscretion" garbage, these were RECENT and seemed to have stopped only after the allegations earlier this year.

First of all Anna Duggar this is your sign!

Second of all This hackers in my view are worse then the people cheating.

Yeah because having the info to make an informed decision is just awful.

Noone ever got an STD from a hacker. Noone ever got an STD and didn't know it from a hacker.

It is less about the hackers than it is the innocent men & women who are being put at emotional & real physical risk by liars, cheaters & thieves.

'
Is there a more credible source then this
LOL! I know what you mean :). That was the source that popped up on my FB feed (linked by someone else, I don't follow Gawker). My spidey sense says it's true. Too many details.

Yeah because having the info to make an informed decision is just awful.

Noone ever got an STD from a hacker. Noone ever got an STD and didn't know it from a hacker.

It is less about the hackers than it is the innocent men & women who are being put at emotional & real physical risk by liars, cheaters & thieves.

Don't forget the children whose lives will be so terribly affected by the behavior of their parent(s).

I'm no fan of hacking, but I've been the victim of infidelity and identity theft, and there's no comparison. I'll take identity theft every time.

LOL! I know what you mean :). That was the source that popped up on my FB feed (linked by someone else, I don't follow Gawker). My spidey sense says it's true. Too many details.

Yes, the Gawker article has links to the underlying data. I seriously doubt that it is "made up" and pretty sure this will hit the MSM (even Fox) by tomorrow morning if not sooner. The details are just WAY too specific.

Don't forget the children whose lives will be so terribly affected by the behavior of their parent(s).

I'm no fan of hacking, but I've been the victim of infidelity and identity theft, and there's no comparison. I'll take identity theft every time.

Yeah I am member of that lovely club. I have been shot at & cheated on - frankly taking a bullet would have hurt less.

I don't agree with hacking. I deal with a lot of that on a daily basis and I can't condone it in one case while being against it in other cases.

See you have morals & a conscience & ethics unlike the people on AM, stick to them

Yeah I am member of that lovely club. I have been shot at & cheated on - frankly taking a bullet would have hurt less.
That is of course the type of hacking I'm talking about. I hate to see the fear and sadness so regularly but it's a big problem. Hackers and identity thieves are not nice people no matter what their target is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter