As the Ticker Turns...the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

April is fully booked now!!!! We stuck with the AoA for 2 nights, 4 nights on the Dream, and 2 nights AKL CL afterwards!!! So excited to have everything booked now!!!

Dining reservations in 17 days!!!

How is everyone doing?? :)

Hey everyone, I have a question for you. I apologize in advance as I am sure this has been asked numerous times already... I am staying at Pop in December. I will not be changing resorts as many of you do, but I had to make two reservations to qualify for free dining. We are checking in on the 14th with a one night room only res, then checking out and back in to Pop on the fifteenth for the rest of our stay, 15th through the 20th. We have 7 day tickets connected to our second package. The cm told me that I would not be able to use my tickets until the 15th. Can I use my tickets starting the 14th? And how do I? We will not arrive until about lunch and want to get as much park time as we can. Thanks for your help!

April is fully booked now!!!! We stuck with the AoA for 2 nights, 4 nights on the Dream, and 2 nights AKL CL afterwards!!! So excited to have everything booked now!!!

Dining reservations in 17 days!!!

How is everyone doing?? :)
Everything good here! Sugarloaf next month and then BWI CL in December...Poly Cl in July...so far only one change per reservation. EXCEPT Poly with zero changes. However, there may be a date change I have to wait for DH's 2016 schedule. We are making full use of our APs :)

Hey everyone, I have a question for you. I apologize in advance as I am sure this has been asked numerous times already... I am staying at Pop in December. I will not be changing resorts as many of you do, but I had to make two reservations to qualify for free dining. We are checking in on the 14th with a one night room only res, then checking out and back in to Pop on the fifteenth for the rest of our stay, 15th through the 20th. We have 7 day tickets connected to our second package. The cm told me that I would not be able to use my tickets until the 15th. Can I use my tickets starting the 14th? And how do I? We will not arrive until about lunch and want to get as much park time as we can. Thanks for your help!
I think that there have been instances that people can use their tickets early. However I would contact guest services, perhaps with everything linked these days with MB and all they can't issue your tickets early. It doesn't hurt to ask again though. Perhaps you can spend to first day checking out Disney Springs or resort hopping to see the decorations. :) Happy planning!

Everything good here! Sugarloaf next month and then BWI CL in December...Poly Cl in July...so far only one change per reservation. EXCEPT Poly with zero changes. However, there may be a date change I have to wait for DH's 2016 schedule. We are making full use of our APs :)

I think that there have been instances that people can use their tickets early. However I would contact guest services, perhaps with everything linked these days with MB and all they can't issue your tickets early. It doesn't hurt to ask again though. Perhaps you can spend to first day checking out Disney Springs or resort hopping to see the decorations. :) Happy planning!

Just saw this response....I never remember to come over to the community board....:(

Are you still booked at Sugarloaf?? I would really love to hear your impressions!!!

I really have to think about my ADR's, I can't believe that's coming up so quick.

I think we will do a before park opening Crystal Palace breakfast in the 1st part of our trip. Believe it or not, we haven't eaten there, and I think DS will love the big Winnie the Pooh characters. :)

And then on the back half of the trip, I need to get Boma and Sanaa in there during our AKL stay.

Just saw this response....I never remember to come over to the community board....:(

Are you still booked at Sugarloaf?? I would really love to hear your impressions!!!

I really have to think about my ADR's, I can't believe that's coming up so quick.

I think we will do a before park opening Crystal Palace breakfast in the 1st part of our trip. Believe it or not, we haven't eaten there, and I think DS will love the big Winnie the Pooh characters. :)

And then on the back half of the trip, I need to get Boma and Sanaa in there during our AKL stay.
I'm actually now at RPC, a discounted King deluxe opened up! I loved loved loved Sugarloaf, but the princesses want Poky next summer....crystal palace is great and an early start sounds fab. We never get out and about early anymore lol. 12 days I'll be back home

I'm actually now at RPC, a discounted King deluxe opened up! I loved loved loved Sugarloaf, but the princesses want Poky next summer....crystal palace is great and an early start sounds fab. We never get out and about early anymore lol. 12 days I'll be back home

WOW!!! So you'll finally get RPC?!?! How exciting!!!

We were never an early start family but DS wakes up around 5:30 - 6 am so that has all changed. I'm one of those people sitting in the Target parking lot waiting for it to open, LOL.

DS is on the verge of walking and I just keep thinking how crazy he's going to be at Disney!

DH is deployed right now, I hope DS doesn't start to walk while he's gone....

WOW!!! So you'll finally get RPC?!?! How exciting!!!

We were never an early start family but DS wakes up around 5:30 - 6 am so that has all changed. I'm one of those people sitting in the Target parking lot waiting for it to open, LOL.

DS is on the verge of walking and I just keep thinking how crazy he's going to be at Disney!

DH is deployed right now, I hope DS doesn't start to walk while he's gone....
Aww that just brought tears to my eyes :hug: maybe his first steps will be running to Dad!

Ok I'm back with my changes again!! I booked a BB for CBR, but I guess I still am not sold on it. So I cancelled that and booked AKL savanna view!! My DD9 loves animals and AK is her favorite park. She thinks we are going to CBR. I can't wait to surprise her!! Going back Sept. 2016.

Ok I'm back with my changes again!! I booked a BB for CBR, but I guess I still am not sold on it. So I cancelled that and booked AKL savanna view!! My DD9 loves animals and AK is her favorite park. She thinks we are going to CBR. I can't wait to surprise her!! Going back Sept. 2016.
AKL is so pretty! Your DD will love it!

Changes for me...
Should've changed from RPC to an Epcot resort. Cross that one off the bucket list :)
BWI next month..no changes...
Next summer, still at Poly....want to ch-ch-change to BC

Sigh

I can't make up my mind. And my lovely DH won't help. He just says "it's for your birthday. I'll go wherever you want".

We are doing an adults only trip late April/early May. We always go October so I'm super thrilled to be going for flower and garden!

Right now we are booked at POFQ but deluxes are calling my name. We spend many evenings outside and the thought of not having a balcony makes me sad. Plus we plan a lot of time at Epcot and I love the thought of being able to walk there. And I'm not thrilled that POFQ doesn't have a quiet pool. But POFQ has gluten free beignets.

I've stayed at Poly and AKL without DH. He's stayed at Poly as a kid but now with four kids we always stay offsite.

So here's where I'm at. As long as a discount comes out for late April we want to switch (I think). Balcony is a must. The less kids the better (I know we can't avoid kids - it's Disney. And we aren't anti-kid seeing as how we have 4 or them!!!). YC will be under refurb. BC makes me wonder if there will be a ton of kids because of Cape May and Stormalong Bay.

The struggle is real.

Sigh

I can't make up my mind. And my lovely DH won't help. He just says "it's for your birthday. I'll go wherever you want".

We are doing an adults only trip late April/early May. We always go October so I'm super thrilled to be going for flower and garden!

Right now we are booked at POFQ but deluxes are calling my name. We spend many evenings outside and the thought of not having a balcony makes me sad. Plus we plan a lot of time at Epcot and I love the thought of being able to walk there. And I'm not thrilled that POFQ doesn't have a quiet pool. But POFQ has gluten free beignets.

I've stayed at Poly and AKL without DH. He's stayed at Poly as a kid but now with four kids we always stay offsite.

So here's where I'm at. As long as a discount comes out for late April we want to switch (I think). Balcony is a must. The less kids the better (I know we can't avoid kids - it's Disney. And we aren't anti-kid seeing as how we have 4 or them!!!). YC will be under refurb. BC makes me wonder if there will be a ton of kids because of Cape May and Stormalong Bay.

The struggle is real.
DH and I recently returned from F&W, since you are going to F&G and want a balcony I am going to suggest BWI. There are tons of kids at any resort, but with the exception of dinner time BC is a quiet resort. We stayed with our kids in summertime and it was never overwhelmingly hectic. Quiet is important to us as we have two children who are very sensitive to noise/smells/etc. Touring the Epcot resorts, BWI seemed the most "chill" and the grounds are so pretty and peaceful, then at night you have the BW fun :) Happy planning!

DH and I recently returned from F&W, since you are going to F&G and want a balcony I am going to suggest BWI. There are tons of kids at any resort, but with the exception of dinner time BC is a quiet resort. We stayed with our kids in summertime and it was never overwhelmingly hectic. Quiet is important to us as we have two children who are very sensitive to noise/smells/etc. Touring the Epcot resorts, BWI seemed the most "chill" and the grounds are so pretty and peaceful, then at night you have the BW fun :) Happy planning!

Where did this 2nd chance Grand trip come from? How did I miss that???? :scratchin

Only change for us is that we changed our AoA Little Mermaid room to a Nemo Suite. :)

Then cruise, then AKL CL!!!

144 more days to go!!!!

Where did this 2nd chance Grand trip come from? How did I miss that???? :scratchin
It may still change. I simply cannot decide....GF has offered a Grand deal to return, this time to SL but I have BWI CL still. Today is Decision Day. I am SO conflicted. They want to "make it right" due to our less than magical RPC stay.

Only change for us is that we changed our AoA Little Mermaid room to a Nemo Suite. :)

Then cruise, then AKL CL!!!

144 more days to go!!!!
This is a great change. All that room, the theming, a fridge and microwave YES!!! Good job Candace!

It may still change. I simply cannot decide....GF has offered a Grand deal to return, this time to SL but I have BWI CL still. Today is Decision Day. I am SO conflicted. They want to "make it right" due to our less than magical RPC stay.

This is a great change. All that room, the theming, a fridge and microwave YES!!! Good job Candace!

My God woman -- Let them make it right!!!! :)

Yeah, I was getting claustrophobic just thinking about the 5 of us and the pack n play, and the stroller and car seat....and suitcases...all in that room. No, just no.

My God woman -- Let them make it right!!!! :)

Yeah, I was getting claustrophobic just thinking about the 5 of us and the pack n play, and the stroller and car seat....and suitcases...all in that room. No, just no.
I am trying my friend :) And I will say the thought of staying so close to that yummy Gingerbread house is divine, but I am a little concerned with how crowded GF will be overall. Keep an eye on the ticker ;) But it probably won't ch-ch-change

I am trying my friend :) And I will say the thought of staying so close to that yummy Gingerbread house is divine, but I am a little concerned with how crowded GF will be overall. Keep an eye on the ticker ;) But it probably won't ch-ch-change
It will only be the main building that will be crowded, so if you're in SL, you've pretty much got everything you need right there. You will be fine!

It will only be the main building that will be crowded, so if you're in SL, you've pretty much got everything you need right there. You will be fine!
It's the foot traffic and people going to visit jamming up buses, boats, etc. that I find worrisome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter