Are We Turkeys? - Thanksgiving 2006 at WDW - NEW 5/17 Chap 11 on Pg 13

LaLa - What can I even say to you, girlfriend? I made myself perfectly clear on the Le Cell thing. Clear as mud. But let me restate it for you. We liked it. We liked it a bunch. But, unlike the consensus around here would lead you to believe, it wasn't the best steak we've ever had. Therefore, it didn't live up to the hype. That does not take away from the fact that it was good. Very good. And we liked it. Get it? Got it? Good.

...LaLa might get confused.

And by the way, my sweet friend. Parking at the Contemporary while you are at the MK - even if you did dine with the Mickster - is illegal as well. Step off.

...this attitude ain't makin' my hair curl and uncurl.

At least we had an ADR. We had bidness there. Not so for the NMs. Step on. I suppose next you're gonna tell me that only one child is supposed to ride in a single stroller at a time. Or that you're actually supposed to BUY the ride photo. Not just take a picture of it. Figures.

"Stud" - when used as a verb - typically implies a haughty or arrogant attitude.

Uh huh. I think there's a lot of leeway in the word "typically" there.

At any rate, keep it comin' chick. Funny slang expressions and all. LY/MI.

:laundy:

Sorry - can't get caught up yet.

Still trying to figure out what would make your socks go up and down. :confused3

I envision a house dropping on ya, something out of Wizard of Oz :upsidedow

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Just a lil' bump for my girl NM.

:moped:

NM!

Just wanted to let you know that last week's campus and accommodations got two big giant :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 ....The best ever! They even said the food was good?!? And thanks for turning down the humidity too. ;)

Happy Father's Day to Mr. NM!

We all were amazed by the chair guy in France! If you haven’t seen that little show, make time for it next time you’re at Epcot. We also enjoyed just poking around in the shops. We’ve never made time for the World Showcase, and we were really glad that we did.

IMG_0727.jpg

Apparently I have missed many things that go on in the World Showcase. Babe and I skipped it altogether on our whirlwind anniversary trip.

Wow!

I didn't realize it had been over a month since I posted an installment. I know y'all are all waiting on the edges of your seats for another. Or maybe you aren't. Oh well.

Thanks for all the bumps and responses, folks. I thought summer would slow me down a bit, but so far, it hasn't.

UK - I hear ya on the second child thing. My first was the perfect newborn. Slept through the night at 4 weeks. Christmas Eve. My second wasn't sleeping through the night at 4 months. Whew. And don't even get me started on the personalities. And y'all sound like us. You'll be playing boys vs. girls on Disney Scene It before you know it. Thanks for reading and posting. I hope things are still going well.

LaLa - Don't be bringin' me any attitude, sistah. Cause I don't stud attitude from a girl who's been doing her laundry for an entire month. No wonder you fall over after you hang up that aqua tank top. LY/MI right back atcha.

Grammy - You know, I actually got the "socks up and down" thing from my husband. He's South Georgia folk. And as red as we are here in Central GA, they are even worse. So it doesn't surprise me that none of the rest of these rednecks know my lingo. Get caught up when you can - I'm obviously giving you long enough!! :thumbsup2

DisneyJo - Thanks for your comments! Glad to have you...

Melinda - Well, I'm glad to see my tiny little alumni contributions are going to good use! And the low humidity was a blessing enjoyed by ALL!! Glad you're daughter had a good time at the camp. If she hadn't, I would have been happy to go pick her up and run her to Chick Fil A for a milkshake. Those cure anything!! Thanks for all the bumps and your sweet comments. I truly appreciate you!

JKMJ123498745098712039857309458 - We are just figuring out how cool the World Showcase is, too. There are still so many things we've yet to see. Like the candy lady in Japan for one. Keeps us coming back, doesn't it? Thanks for reading!!

QUICK!QUICK!POST ANOTHER ONE BEFORE...OH NO NOT HIM! "IM LATE IM LATE IM VERY VERY LATE! (at posting another installment haha!) :dog: <---it looks sorta like a rabbit (it was supposed to be you! haha!

Just caught up and decided to give you a lil bump, NM. You need to finish this big boy before the NEXT trip, girlie!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter